Trump Spreads Confusion over the Entire Political Scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020
It's easily explained in that Trump is asking for the $600 to be increased to $2000! This runs contrary to all traditional Republican principles and exactly in line with The wishes of the Democratic party.
Trump has cut McConnell's legs out from under him.

And so this calls for somehow determining Trump's motive.

The only motive I can offer is that Trump is making a country wide appeal to the people, based on what might be called need or even perhaps greed?

Right or wrong, according to political preferences, it's become a tactic that can be either a boost for Trump's populatiry, or it will be a backbreaker for Trump if the Republican party sees this as the last straw.

Does anybody have any better explanations for Trump's behaviour? Opinions?

It's easily explained in that Trump is asking for the $600 to be increased to $2000! This runs contrary to all traditional Republican principles and exactly in line with The wishes of the Democratic party.

The only motive I can offer is that Trump is making a country wide appeal to the people, based on what might be called need or even perhaps greed?

Right or wrong, according to political preferences, it's become a tactic that can be either a boost for Trump's populatiry, or it will be a backbreaker for Trump if the Republican party sees this as the last straw.

I think he waited for the idiot Dems to finally cave in, then came out with his demand for bigger checks. Now the Dems have to come through and likely be required to cut pork to foreign countries in order to pay for the upgrade to the US checks.

Trump is not playing politics.
He cares.
Is that so hard to believe ?

I think he waited for the idiot Dems to finally cave in, then came out with his demand for bigger checks. Now the Dems have to come through and likely be required to cut pork to foreign countries in order to pay for the upgrade to the US checks.

Your idea of the Dems needing to cut pork is the best explanation I've heard so far. Breitbart, Oann, and Newsmax all have a bunch of commenters totally confused on what their priorities will be going forward! Hilarious really.

And so to get it right on your explanation: The Dems will have to trade off their part of the pork in exchange for the raise to $2000?

Will the R's be asked to drop their pork too?

Fwiw, I would imagine that the Dems would agree immediately to dropping the pork, and in fact it already appears that they have.

That sort of leaves your explanation as a non-explanation doesn't it?

Still, it's a brave attempt!

Trump has said from the start he wanted help for the people....$600 is not help....its a slap in the face....but what Trump could not sign onto was all of the pork shoved into the bill in the dark of night...deals made between the senate and the house that Trumps team had no knowledge of until the bill arrived on his desk....

I know the fake news agencies even FOX are claiming Trumps team negotiated the deal which they did but they were not a part of the pork deal...that was between the two houses.....

Your idea of the Dems needing to cut pork is the best explanation I've heard so far. Breitbart, Oann, and Newsmax all have a bunch of commenters totally confused on what their priorities will be going forward! Hilarious really.

And so to get it right on your explanation: The Dems will have to trade off their part of the pork in exchange for the raise to $2000?

Will the R's be asked to drop their pork too?

Fwiw, I would imagine that the Dems would agree immediately to dropping the pork, and in fact it already appears that they have.

That sort of leaves your explanation as a non-explanation doesn't it?

Still, it's a brave attempt!
From what I saw of the bill, it was heavily leaning towards non US libber pork. But sure, whatever needs to be dropped should be dropped and I think the true culprits here as usual are the Dems whos hand was called.

He cares.

He cares! He doesn't care for Republican's traditional agenda as upheld by McConnell because he cares for the people more. I can buy into that, even though it's a complete 180! Sort of a Christmas gift 180 by Trump?

It's possible but the huge compromise points a little more likely to it being an attempt to buy the people with the additional 1400 bucks. But thanks for the idea!

He cares! He doesn't care for Republican's traditional agenda as upheld by McConnell because he cares for the people more. I can buy into that, even though it's a complete 180! Sort of a Christmas gift 180 by Trump?

It's possible but the huge compromise points a little more likely to it being an attempt to buy the people with the additional 1400 bucks. But thanks for the idea!
Why does Trump need to "buy people" ?
Us who support him are already sold and you who hate him
obviously have already sold out.

Unless you believe that big tech and big media are on the up and up, and not 100% in bed with the DNC. (and China)

Trump has said from the start he wanted help for the people....$600 is not help....its a slap in the face....but what Trump could not sign onto was all of the pork shoved into the bill in the dark of night...deals made between the senate and the house that Trumps team had no knowledge of until the bill arrived on his desk....
Excellent! You're saying that Trump has had an Ebeneezer Scrouge kind of awakening and he's rejected all his ideals of Republican priorities and adopted a mindset of sharing and caring.

I know the fake news agencies even FOX are claiming Trumps team negotiated the deal which they did but they were not a part of the pork deal...that was between the two houses.....

Is it imaginative enough to capture the hearts of the American people in the same way it's captured your heart?

Do you have any feelings for McConnell who has just had his legs cut out from under him by Trump?
Will the Republican party rally behind McConnell or Trump?

It seems that they're going to have to make a choice and guessing on what that choice will be is the fun we can have on this thread.

Funny how when the left sees a leader that really cares about the people and they can't recognize it...they are so accustomed to scoundrels' and liars that they automatically plant that seal on everyone....
Looking back one day even they will recognize just how good Trump was for the workers of America....just how different he was from the intrenched unremovable life long elected officials....

It's just a distraction from how he just pardoned some people who helped him commit treason with Russia

And some worthless Blackwater war criminals as well
Well what did you think he was going to do with all the fake prosecutions from the made up libber witch hunts? Duuuhhh

It's just a distraction from how he just pardoned some people who helped him commit treason with Russia

Well what did you think he was going to do with all the fake prosecutions from the made up libber witch hunts? Duuuhhh
They impeached him for what Biden actually did and got away with.

Rump thinks he can buy whatever he wants including "approval". Pretty simple. Exactly the same reason he insisted on slapping his name on the first stimulus checks, to look as if he paid people himself. Strangely the checks made no mention of the fact that the first Congresscritters to come up with the idea were Mitt Romney and AOC.

As for flying in the face of "Republican values" that should surprise no one. Orange Crash has never had any politics beyond "Numero Uno".

Unless you believe that big tech and big media are on the up and up, and not 100% in bed with the DNC. (and China)
You're quite wrong in thinking I hate Trump. I've said many times that I prefer him on US foreign policy over Biden and the Dem hawks. And so obviously no leftist like me could ever be opposed to Trump's move to give the people 1400 more bucks!

It's just that it flies directly in the face of the Republican party and cuts the legs right out from under McConnell. Do you think the left isn't laughing their a--es off over this?

The reason why Trump has to buy people is obviously because over 80 million of them aren't on his side. That is, assuming that those voters are real voters and not just phony ballots? Is that safe to say? LOL

They impeached him for what Biden actually did and got away with.
Thats the Libber way...no Democrat felon will ever be prosecuted.

You're quite wrong in thinking I hate Trump. I've said many times that I prefer him on US foreign policy over Biden and the Dem hawks. And so obviously no leftist like me could ever be opposed to Trump's move to give the people 1400 more bucks!

It's just that it flies directly in the face of the Republican party and cuts the legs right out from under McConnell. Do you think the left isn't laughing their a--es off over this?

The reason why Trump has to buy people is obviously because over 80 million of them aren't on his side. That is, assuming that those voters are real voters and not just phony ballots? Is that safe to say? LOL
Why would the left be laughing? They still have to get a bill passed and right now they are $1400 per check short.....

He cares.

No, not "hard". IMPOSSIBLE. Rump has literally never cared for anything in his life beyond Numero Uno.
What that means is that if he's spending money (especially not his own money) ----- he's buying/expecting something in ROI.

It ain't exactly rocket surgery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back