Trump Spreads Confusion over the Entire Political Scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He cares! He doesn't care for Republican's traditional agenda as upheld by McConnell because he cares for the people more. I can buy into that, even though it's a complete 180! Sort of a Christmas gift 180 by Trump?

It's possible but the huge compromise points a little more likely to it being an attempt to buy the people with the additional 1400 bucks. But thanks for the idea!
Why does Trump need to "buy people" ?
Us who support him are already sold and you who hate him
obviously have already sold out.

Unless you believe that big tech and big media are on the up and up, and not 100% in bed with the DNC. (and China)
You're quite wrong in thinking I hate Trump. I've said many times that I prefer him on US foreign policy over Biden and the Dem hawks. And so obviously no leftist like me could ever be opposed to Trump's move to give the people 1400 more bucks!

It's just that it flies directly in the face of the Republican party and cuts the legs right out from under McConnell. Do you think the left isn't laughing their a--es off over this?

The reason why Trump has to buy people is obviously because over 80 million of them aren't on his side. That is, assuming that those voters are real voters and not just phony ballots? Is that safe to say? LOL

Roughly half of the country fully supports President Trump
Much higher percentage outside of the large urban ghettos.
And thousands more counties supported the President.

He cares! He doesn't care for Republican's traditional agenda as upheld by McConnell because he cares for the people more. I can buy into that, even though it's a complete 180! Sort of a Christmas gift 180 by Trump?

It's possible but the huge compromise points a little more likely to it being an attempt to buy the people with the additional 1400 bucks. But thanks for the idea!

Unless you believe that big tech and big media are on the up and up, and not 100% in bed with the DNC. (and China)
You're quite wrong in thinking I hate Trump. I've said many times that I prefer him on US foreign policy over Biden and the Dem hawks. And so obviously no leftist like me could ever be opposed to Trump's move to give the people 1400 more bucks!

It's just that it flies directly in the face of the Republican party and cuts the legs right out from under McConnell. Do you think the left isn't laughing their a--es off over this?

The reason why Trump has to buy people is obviously because over 80 million of them aren't on his side. That is, assuming that those voters are real voters and not just phony ballots? Is that safe to say? LOL

Don't put all your marbles in Trump's bag. It's quite unlikely that he's going to win the fight to be the president again.

Not to suggest that I wouldn't be pleased to see the chaos that would be stirred up if he did, but just to face the reality that's coming down the pipe.

McConnell has had his legs cut off at the knees so he may not survive the humiliation. Put some marbles in the Republican bag or else! You're going to need a safe harour very soon.

Don't put all your marbles in Trump's bag. It's quite unlikely that he's going to win the fight to be the president again.

Not to suggest that I wouldn't be pleased to see the chaos that would be stirred up if he did, but just to face the reality that's coming down the pipe.

McConnell has had his legs cut off at the knees so he may not survive the humiliation. Put some marbles in the Republican bag or else! You're going to need a safe harour very soon.
Never said he would. And there you go with your Paul Bunyan hoax again. You don't seem to like facts very much though do you?

28% in November election. Fewer than that now, because so many have died off

28% in November election. Fewer than that now, because so many have died off

Idiot

if you are going by registered voters it is 34.9%

74 / 212 = 34.90566

if you are going by registered voters it is 34.9%

74 / 212 = 34.90566

Ridiculous! That was before he lost and this is after. Realistically, Trump's support has dropped to less than 15%.

That's still enough support to put on a big show in his phony inauguration ceremony. Even 2% coming out for him would be a record crowd. And also completely meaningless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back