Trump starting the Freedom Social Network?

The FBI and Homeland Security will be tuned in, no doubt.

Dangerous stuff.
Yeah people not wanting government spying on them is dangerous.
No, I'm talking about the plotting of insurrection, violence directed specifically at our government, terrorism and murder.

All based on lies and fantasy that you people have swallowed.

TrumpWorld.
You’re obviously talking about what you Democrats did in Seattle, Portland, Kenosha and other cities over the last year. Don’t you feel stupid now.
No, I'm not, Jihadi.

Dangerous stuff.
No, I'm talking about the plotting of insurrection, violence directed specifically at our government, terrorism and murder.

TrumpWorld.
You’re obviously talking about what you Democrats did in Seattle, Portland, Kenosha and other cities over the last year. Don’t you feel stupid now.
No, I'm not, Jihadi.
Can you show me where the muslim jihad people want freedom like conservatives do? And for extra credit show me the difference between Democrats and jihadi’s.

Dangerous stuff.

TrumpWorld.
No, I'm not, Jihadi.
Can you show me where the muslim jihad people want freedom like conservatives do? And for extra credit show me the difference between Democrats and jihadi’s.
You're in a holy war. You are terrorists masquerading as patriots.

You have been conned. Used. But now you've shit the bed. I have nothing else to say to you.

Dangerous stuff.

TrumpWorld.
No, I'm not, Jihadi.

You have been conned. Used. But now you've shit the bed. I have nothing else to say to you.
Says the lead hypocrite and liar of this board. LOL.

Amazing. Free speech...only if you agree with me.

Dangerous stuff.
Zero in on the Nutters Network.
This was inevitable, anyway. Twitter shutting him down was only going to open up a door somewhere else.

We'll still be able to see what Trumpsters are saying and thinking, what absurd conspiracies they're buying, and what attacks they may be planning.

Sounds good.

:popcorn:
So you're going to join it?? lmao

Good; very good.

Greg

Dangerous stuff.

TrumpWorld.
No, I'm not, Jihadi.

There's another one.

Dangerous stuff.
Zero in on the Nutters Network.
This was inevitable, anyway. Twitter shutting him down was only going to open up a door somewhere else.

We'll still be able to see what Trumpsters are saying and thinking, what absurd conspiracies they're buying, and what attacks they may be planning.

Sounds good.

:popcorn:
So you're going to join it?? lmao

Good; very good.

Greg
Sure. An easy look into the minds of our domestic terrorists.

Probably even better than USMB for that.

Dangerous stuff.

TrumpWorld.
No, I'm not, Jihadi.

There's another one.
There may be another one. But you are one for certain.

Dangerous stuff.

TrumpWorld.
No, I'm not, Jihadi.

There's another one.
Another what?

You love your authoritarianism, don't you?

I dont know why anyone in America would not want competition. Its always better than monopolies.

It’s interesting because calling America systemically racist is OK. Questioning the election results. Not OK.

Dangerous stuff.
What an authoritarian fuck you are.

Jesus.
So they won't be tuned in?

Is that what you're saying?
Probably. Is that what you want?

If they can be tuned in and ready to act if anything bad happens, why the need to censor?

Or, is there another reasons......and AUTHORITARIAN one?
I just made a point. They'll no doubt join.

That's when you went drama queen. Again.

Forum List

Back