Trump still wants to repeal the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare)

My dad had a brain tumor in 1984. The surgery costed hundreds of thousands of dollars. My parents paid $3,000.00. My parents had no health insurance. They maintained perfect credit. I don’t know what happened but it has me scratching my head.

How did these doctors get paid?
No idea.

100 million people in America are saddled with medical debt

Polling from Gallup found 55% of Americans approved of the ACA as of November 2020, which came after President Joe Biden denied Trump a second consecutive term in the Oval Office. Another survey from the same timeframe from Fox News found 64% of voters supported keeping the law in place and 32% in favor of repealing it.

Ask not what your country can do for you. Ask what you can do for your country.
They're voting against their own interests and propping up the interests of the rich at their own expense. How is that serving the country (The American public)?

1701213467246.png

Well, after all these years people have come to realize it was nothing more than crap. Surprise, surprise, surprise!
Nothing ever beats the private sector and the dynamic of a truly free open market and one’s right to choose. Another lesson that should be learned yet will be thrown on the trash head.

Well, after all these years people have come to realize it was nothing more than crap. Surprise, surprise, surprise!
Nothing ever beats the private sector and the dynamic of a truly free open market and one’s right to choose. Another lesson that should be learned yet will be thrown on the trash head.
Yet that is clearly false, in the case of health insurance. As all the data ever collected from the entire world shows.

So, you're wrong.

LOL!!!

It was MUCH BETTER AND CHEAPER THEN, so YES, I'll take 1970s healthcare vs. today.

What is the average American spending on healthcare today vs 1970s?

10 fold more to endlessly wait and fill out forms, and then get Dr. Pfizer's pill or shot...
Fuck it. Why stop there? Go all the way back to leeches. They were cheap.

They're voting against their own interests and propping up the interests of the rich at their own expense. How is that serving the country (The American public)?

When your goal is to “get what is in my own best interest” then you are asking what your country can do for you.

When your goal is to contribute in a way that will ensure your country still exists 200 years down the road then you are asking what you can do for your country.

My best interest is to bankrupt the country and give all the wealth to me. Then I can move to another country of my choosing and let the rest of the Americans sort out the pieces.

No idea.

100 million people in America are saddled with medical debt

Question: Who should pay these hospitals to function as a medical facility?

Answer: Nobody I ever met.

Alternate Answer: Nobody you ever met.

This whole thing is totally weird. Someone saved my life and all I have to pay is $80,000. No. Someone built me a house and all I have to pay is $320,000. Yes please. Someone made a car for me and all I have to pay is $35,524. Yes, absolutely.

I don’t think I could read every book in the world and have the highest intelligence imaginable and even try to approach a problem like this. People are convinced doctors and medical staff should have the highest salaries imaginable because they are heroes but nobody should pay them? I don’t think I can possibly say, “WHAT THE FUCK?!?!” loud enough to describe the high level of confusion that I have on this subject.

This ain’t never gonna make sense to me. Obama Care was a pretty big step in the right direction. On a scale from one to one hundred, Obama Care was an 85. On a scale from one to one hundred the health care problem is a ninety five bazillion. So Obama Care was a humongous step towards solving an impossible problem. It won’t get repealed.

Mistakes need to be replaced. This is no exception. This should be a winning issue for Trump in 2024.

---Trump says he will renew efforts to replace 'Obamacare' if he wins a second term---

What happened to Repeal and Replace last time?

It resulted in Repeal with nothing to replace it with

Mistakes need to be replaced. This is no exception. This should be a winning issue for Trump in 2024.

---Trump says he will renew efforts to replace 'Obamacare' if he wins a second term---

Pure BS. Oh, he could have it gutted, but he won't replace it with anything. He said the same, the first time, but never even made a recommendation or requested one be written to replace. It is just another trump lie for the willing.

Forum List

Back