Trump still wants to repeal the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare)

President Trump's plan, Trumpcare would have provided tremendous healthcare of fabulous quality and would have provided savings to the American people they would have to see to believe.

It got defeated by a single vote, that of John McCain, who only voted against this fantastic program out of spite.
There never was an alternative plan.

Nothing but blank pages

There never was an alternative plan.

Nothing but blank pages

It had to be passed, before it could be read.

But President Trump did give a summary of it, and it would have been tremendous, but McCain said "no" even after campaigning for it.

Are all you people like hourly something's or nothing's?

Ever been flown to a career position by a prospective employer?

My husband has.

You're a little "people"
Apparently your husband is a nothing given you guys are paying for mediocre insurance.

You must be one of these “little people” you look down on.

My husband has.

You're a little "people"
Uh, okay. Personally, I find it tacky that you are talking about it here. Maybe get some sassy Irish class. ;)

But the bullshit flag is for your anecdote about insurance, and also blaming it on the scary brown person.

Apparently your husband is a nothing given you guys are paying for mediocre insurance.

You must be one of these “little penople” you look down on.

Apparently you're clueless about your precious Obummer Care

Now sit down. Must be a burger flipper

It had to be passed, before it could be read.

But President Trump did give a summary of it, and it would have been tremendous, but McCain said "no" even after campaigning for it.
No one has ever seen it. It’s a figment of Trump’s addled mind

Uh, okay. Personally, I find it tacky that you are talking about it here. Maybe get some sassy Irish class. ;)

But the bullshit flag is for your anecdote about insurance, and also blaming it on the scary brown person.wl

Facts are facts... they elude you

Fact: We are paying for your inability to do so. That's a fact, Jackass

Insurance for tens of millions of people, and pre-existing condition guarantees, could be in jeopardy if the former president wins the 2024 election.

Donald Trump says he is still interested in repealing the Affordable Care Act, which means health care for tens of millions of people would be in jeopardy if he becomes president again next year.

Trump said Saturday on his website Truth Social that he was “looking at alternatives” to the 2010 health care law, also known as “Obamacare,” which has reduced the number of Americans without health insurance to historic lows and established basic guarantees of coverage for all Americans regardless of pre-existing conditions.

The vow echoes promises that Trump made as a first-time candidate and as president, when he and Republican leaders in Congress made repeal a top legislative priority.

That effort failed. It also proved spectacularly unpopular, fueling a backlash that eventually helped Democrats win back the House, the Senate and the White House. President Joe Biden, long a vocal supporter of the ACA, has since worked with Democrats to bolster the law.

Much more that the link below...

Trump Still Seems Set On Repealing A Law That Most Americans Like

Obamacare isn't perfect, but it has helped many Americans. In other words, the ACA hasn’t fixed American health care, but it’s helped a lot of people. What do you think?
Obamacare hurts more than it helps. Even Elizabeth Warren has seen the light.

Insurance for tens of millions of people, and pre-existing condition guarantees, could be in jeopardy if the former president wins the 2024 election.

Donald Trump says he is still interested in repealing the Affordable Care Act, which means health care for tens of millions of people would be in jeopardy if he becomes president again next year.

Trump said Saturday on his website Truth Social that he was “looking at alternatives” to the 2010 health care law, also known as “Obamacare,” which has reduced the number of Americans without health insurance to historic lows and established basic guarantees of coverage for all Americans regardless of pre-existing conditions.

The vow echoes promises that Trump made as a first-time candidate and as president, when he and Republican leaders in Congress made repeal a top legislative priority.

That effort failed. It also proved spectacularly unpopular, fueling a backlash that eventually helped Democrats win back the House, the Senate and the White House. President Joe Biden, long a vocal supporter of the ACA, has since worked with Democrats to bolster the law.

Much more that the link below...

Trump Still Seems Set On Repealing A Law That Most Americans Like

Obamacare isn't perfect, but it has helped many Americans. In other words, the ACA hasn’t fixed American health care, but it’s helped a lot of people. What do you think?
You only forgot to put your pussy hat on!

My husband has.

You're a little "people"
You seem to think your husband’s career says something about you.

It doesn’t. You’re a parasite.

As far as “hourlies” … when I was hourly I was making six figures… and that was more than ten years ago.

How much do YOU make StupidIrishBitch?

Forum List

Back