Trump still wants to repeal the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare)

Sorry but stupid republicans are too dumb to make an informed choice or they blindly follow people who laugh at their stupidity and get richer (Republican Grifters.)

Here's Trump just ten days before his inauguration: Trump Vows To Immediately Repeal, Replace ‘Imploding’ Obamacare

In his first press conference since the election, President-Elect Donald Trump called “Obamacare” a “total disaster” and vowed to repeal and replace it immediately.

Trump said a replacement for “Obamacare” will be offered with the confirmation of his health secretary.

Trump's health secretary, Tom Price, was confirmed on February 10, 2017: Tom Price Is Confirmed as Health Secretary

No sign of that repeal and replace has ever shown itself.

And you poor dumb cucks never caught on it was all a giant hoax.

You've heard the expression, "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me."

How many times has Trump fooled you on Obamacare repeal and replace alone? Way more than two times, this much is certain.

And the huckster continued to peddle his snake oil into his last year as President:

'Fox News Sunday' interview with President Trump

WALLACE: But you've been in office three and a half years, you don't have a plan.

TRUMP: Well, we haven't had. Excuse me. You heard me yesterday. We're signing a health care plan within two weeks, a full and complete health care plan that the Supreme Court decision on DACA gave me the right to do. So we're going to solve -- we're going to sign an immigration plan, a health care plan, and various other plans. And nobody will have done what I'm doing in the next four weeks. The Supreme Court gave the president of the United States powers that nobody thought the president had, by approving, by doing what they did -- their decision on DACA. And DACA's going to be taken care of also. But we're getting rid of it because we're going to replace it with something much better. What we got rid of already, which was most of Obamacare, the individual mandate. And that I've already won on. And we won also on the Supreme Court. But the decision by the Supreme Court on DACA allows me to do things on immigration, on health care, on other things that we've never done before. And you're going to find it to be a very exciting two weeks.

That was July 19, 2020. Did Trump come through on his promise?

Nope!

Obviously you never read it,

The iconic thumbs-down vote that summed up John McCain’s career

In the early hours of July 28, 2017, Sen. John McCain slowly walked onto the floor of the Senate. The chamber was tense; two other Republican senators, Lisa Murkowski (Alaska) and Susan Collins (Maine), had already announced that they would vote against the GOP’s “skinny repeal” bill — a measure that would have permanently repealed the Affordable Care Act’s individual mandate, among other provisions.

Dipshit. It was neither a full repeal nor a replacement as Trump falsely claimed.

your talking points are noted.
Multitasking-Sticky-Notes.jpg

So where IS Trump's Obamacare replacement, rubes?

It's been almost eight years now, and no sign of it.

You poor, dumb, credulous, willfully blind rubes.

I bet you fall for it again.

Oh, wow, you were seriously gaslighted about that bill.

It was not a "repeal and replace" as Trump claimed. It was a "skinny repeal" which removed some taxes used to pay for Obamacare. It was nowhere near a full repeal and definitely was not a replacement. And that is why McCain voted against it.

This is one of tens of thousands of lies Trump told you gullible rubes.

You never read the bill. And you never once asked to see Trump's replacement.

He never had one.

One of the greatest hoaxes ever pulled on the American people.

One of the dead giveaways that Trump is lying is when he says "bleev me" or "make no mistake" three times.

Link

“Make no mistake,” the president said at one point, “this is a repeal and a replace of Obamacare, make no mistake about it. Make no mistake.”

Hey Trumpsters, READ the above.

And then read it once more.

So where IS Trump's Obamacare replacement, rubes?

It's been almost eight years now, and no sign of it.

You poor, dumb, credulous, willfully blind rubes.

I bet you fall for it again.
No worries, if Obamacare was ever rescinded half of these idiots will be dead in 5 years.
Obamacare was the only insurance most of them ever had and they would vote to kill it even though their chronic (diabetes, hypertension,obesity,etc.) conditions were being medically managed for the first time in their miserable lives.

Obviously you never read it, your talking points are noted.
Um...retard?

Read it for yourself: Full text: Senate 'skinny' Obamacare repeal bill

When it passed the House and had not yet gone to the Senate, Dumb Donald threw a party on the White House lawn and ejaculated in public.

The idiot didn't know it still had to pass the Senate.

Nevertheless, he belted out another whopper of a lie for the consumption of idiots like you, and you have just demonstrated you swallowed his load.

“Make no mistake,” the president said at one point, “this is a repeal and a replace of Obamacare, make no mistake about it. Make no mistake.”

:laughing0301:

We had excellent health care at no charge to us, now we have mediocre health care we pay for
Oh fuck, even if that is true (which I'm very skeptical of) you lucked yourself into a job with no co-pay, and you were a dinosaur by any measure, now you have to co-pay like the other 99.5% of America and you are crying about it?

Do you know what year it is? It's 2023, almost 2024, time to catch up with the rest of us.

Actual Trump quotes.

Before: "You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it's going to be so easy!"

After: "Nobody knew health care could be so complicated!"

As if I needed another reason to vote for him.
Perfect example of a blue collar deadbeat with no health insurance voting to cut off whatever little coverage could be doled out to them at a reduced price.

Not gonna lie, some of you deserve to lose, you keep voting to.

The Republican Party and Donald Trump have had THIRTEEN YEARS to come up with an Obamacare replacement.

They are totally stumped. They are the party of No Ideas.

They only know how to attack.

No solutions. No ideas. A party of performative assholes.

Ronald Reagan is spinning in his grave.

President Trump's plan, Trumpcare would have provided tremendous healthcare of fabulous quality and would have provided savings to the American people they would have to see to believe.

It got defeated by a single vote, that of John McCain, who only voted against this fantastic program out of spite.

Trump's healthcare package called rape, incest and child-birth "pre-existing conditions" allowing insurance companies to charge women more money. Birth control wasn't covered, but viagara was.

Not one woman was on the committee that drafted that Bill.

Insurance for tens of millions of people, and pre-existing condition guarantees, could be in jeopardy if the former president wins the 2024 election.

Donald Trump says he is still interested in repealing the Affordable Care Act, which means health care for tens of millions of people would be in jeopardy if he becomes president again next year.

Trump said Saturday on his website Truth Social that he was “looking at alternatives” to the 2010 health care law, also known as “Obamacare,” which has reduced the number of Americans without health insurance to historic lows and established basic guarantees of coverage for all Americans regardless of pre-existing conditions.

The vow echoes promises that Trump made as a first-time candidate and as president, when he and Republican leaders in Congress made repeal a top legislative priority.

That effort failed. It also proved spectacularly unpopular, fueling a backlash that eventually helped Democrats win back the House, the Senate and the White House. President Joe Biden, long a vocal supporter of the ACA, has since worked with Democrats to bolster the law.

Much more that the link below...

Trump Still Seems Set On Repealing A Law That Most Americans Like

Obamacare isn't perfect, but it has helped many Americans. In other words, the ACA hasn’t fixed American health care, but it’s helped a lot of people. What do you think?
Obamacare is a piss poor plan. Very few qualify for it. My son tried to get on it and they turned him down.

The Republican Party and Donald Trump have had THIRTEEN YEARS to come up with an Obamacare replacement.

They are totally stumped. They are the party of No Ideas.

They only know how to attack.

No solutions. No ideas. A party of performative assholes.

Ronald Reagan is spinning in his grave.
The major problem with Obama care is it rejects most applicants.

Forum List

Back