Trump stops greenhouse gas study by NASA

You haven't seen all the fantastic muslim infrastructure and science centers and medical breakthroughs? Me neither.
Come to think of it, I haven't seen any evidence of what passes as the Liberal Science warning of Climate change either.

Liberals don't believe in real science, they are into Identity Science like global warming and babies in the womb arent really humans.

Real science says emissions are causing rising global temperatures.

You are just another example of how easily people are duped by their political leaders
even tio the point that they harm their own children & grandchildren.

Because we all know we don't want better relationships in the Middle East, right, dumbass.

Depends on the relationship ...

main-qimg-1ac51b461d99bad00e8957498a2b2d35-c
You & trump think alike.

Once again they show how they love wasting money on lib nonsense.
Yet another ignorant, uneducated Trumpette denying climate change.
No one denies climate change, you fucking liar

Then why don't you want to study it? Why don't you want to know what is happening with greenhouse gases?
Who said i didnt want to study our planet? IT damn sure wasnt me. Lie again.
Wait, you mean we dont know what happens with GH gases? o_O
This tracked it and determined its origin. Did you bother to read your own link?

It's always the same with these puppets, you either agree or you are uneducated, bigoted, racist, stupid, 12 years old, blah blah blah...always.

This is the way cons think. If I can stop the government from uttering the words "climate change" (See Rick Scott) or I defund science it makes it all of away. Meanwhile manmade climate change continues its inexorable march while we dicker because too many denialist and conservatives think with the head between their legs rather than the one on their shoulders and do all they can to obstruct action.
"manmade climate change"
Post some FACTS

Donald Trump & the Republicans ended a monitoring program at NASA that studied greenhouse gases. The only way Trump & his horde of idiots can act is to stop the science so they can dupe their feeble minded masses into believing that MMGW does not exist.

2017 was yet another ten ten warmest year.

Trump's action will create a more difficult life for our children & grandchildren. But Trumpettes hate their children otherwise they would be up in arms about Trump's actions.

NASA program to track greenhouse gas is canceled

How many new nuclear power plants should we build?

Donald Trump & the Republicans ended a monitoring program at NASA that studied greenhouse gases. The only way Trump & his horde of idiots can act is to stop the science so they can dupe their feeble minded masses into believing that MMGW does not exist.

2017 was yet another ten ten warmest year.

Trump's action will create a more difficult life for our children & grandchildren. But Trumpettes hate their children otherwise they would be up in arms about Trump's actions.

NASA program to track greenhouse gas is canceled
Yep, stopping a liberal scam study will kill..... not adults, but kill babies.
Millions of babies.
And abortions have saved the lives of millions of babies at the same time.

This is the way cons think. If I can stop the government from uttering the words "climate change" (See Rick Scott) or I defund science it makes it all of away. Meanwhile manmade climate change continues its inexorable march while we dicker because too many denialist and conservatives think with the head between their legs rather than the one on their shoulders and do all they can to obstruct action.
"manmade climate change"
Post some FACTS
Here is a good starting point. The Physical Science behind Climate Change

Typical liberal idiots. Complain about the budget not balancing but want to spend money on something that will not affect the climate one way or the other. Will the study lower greenhouse gases? No. Will it raise greenhouse gases? No. All it will do is tell us if the percentage is going up or down. Perhaps just perhaps that money might be better spent on, oh call me stupid here, but perhaps renewable resources.

"manmade climate change"
Post some FACTS
Did the article really say halocarbons arent natural? :lol:

"manmade climate change"
Post some FACTS
Ridicule the science of anthropogenic climate change all you want, but it is still coming and will get worse. Too bad that our children will be saddled with the problems we created because we were too stupid or greedy to take timely action.

"manmade climate change"
Post some FACTS
Ridicule the science of anthropogenic climate change all you want, but it is still coming and will get worse. Too bad that our children will be saddled with the problems we created because we were too stupid or greedy to take timely action.
How in the fuck do you expect me to even CONSIDER that article you posted when they post lies?
Lies or complete fucking ignorance. I am good with either.
Try again.

"manmade climate change"
Post some FACTS
How in the fuck do you expect me to even CONSIDER that article you posted when they post lies?
Lies or complete fucking ignorance. I am good with either.
Try again.
You find what one little comment may or not be an inaccuracy and you call the entire article a bunch of lies. C'mon you're smarter than that.

Forum List

Back