Trump Sued Bill Maher For Saying He Looked Like The Offspring Of An Orangutan

I wished Governor Palin had sued him out of existence when he called her a cxxt...
He did?

Holy crap.

Oh gee, was that politically incorrect of Maher? Better get your personal PC Police on that one.
Did you see me call him a derogatory name or demand he be punished somehow or did I deflect in any way?

No, you sure didn't. I leave that to the PC Police. Like you.

Fail. Again. Doesn't it get old?

And doesn't jumping in and humping my leg get old, too?

I wished Governor Palin had sued him out of existence when he called her a cxxt...
He did?

Holy crap.

Oh gee, was that politically incorrect of Maher? Better get your personal PC Police on that one.
Did you see me call him a derogatory name or demand he be punished somehow or did I deflect in any way?

So you support Maher's use of language in this case? I guess 'Holy crap' was some sort of props you were sending out.

and yet if I point out how much of a silver back the obama transvestite looks like, (Michelle, or Micheal ) its racist.

He did?

Holy crap.

So you support Maher's use of language in this case? I guess 'Holy crap' was some sort of props you were sending out.
I agree with Maher on several issues and I like a lot of his stuff, but he's a bit too nasty for me. This would be an example.

I do realize he feels a need to shock a bit, that's his call.

He did?

Holy crap.

I agree with Maher on several issues and I like a lot of his stuff, but he's a bit too nasty for me. This would be an example.

Plus it gives the Palin cult a golden opportunity to run out the holier than thou victimology card.

He did?

Holy crap.

Plus it gives the Palin cult a golden opportunity to run out the holier than thou victimology card.

And her daughter has had two kids by two different daddies, now? Is she married yet?

Forum List

Back