Trump Sues CNN for Millions....

I knew this was coming I just didn't know how fast it would come. And this one just before an Election is going to draw massive attention and potentially pay for Trumps campaign... Irony is a bitch. 475 million in damages...

Reporting the truth about Trump isn't 'defamation.'

Most of the media in this country could be, and should be sued out of existence. 90% of it is leftist agitprop and most "journalists" are little more than neo-bolshevik apparatchiks working to manipulated the dumbest fucks in the country. If Trump's legal team can get this on the docket in an objective court room rather than one with a bed wetting treasonous activist in black robes on the bench, he will likely crush them. As far as I'm concerned the entire country should be suing them media and it's globalist owners in a class action suit that bankrupts them. Pieces of shit like Soros and most everyone who has ever been given money from him are guilty of treason. They need to either be in prison or purged from the hemisphere. Their assets should be confiscated then used to replenish the strategic oil reserve and build prisons.

I knew this was coming I just didn't know how fast it would come. And this one just before an Election is going to draw massive attention and potentially pay for Trumps campaign... Irony is a bitch. 475 million in damages...

Trump is suing someone?

Color me shocked

Of course it will protect you. Opinion is absolutely protected by the first amendment.
What delusional world are you living in? 1984? Big Brother knows your opinion?

Your opinion is not protected by the First Amendment, dimtard

Why does Alex have to pay a billion but CNN only millions?

Good luck proving that he is a "nazi". If they cant, Trump might end up with a nice settlement.
LOL. CNN did not call him a Nazi. They used the term "Big Lie". Rump felt that it associated him with Nazis. Hence his suit against CNN.

Yeah, there is no way he will win this case. But idiots like you will fall for his usual grift and send him money. That's what he is counting on.

CNN aired segments on many occasions that called him a "russian spy" and a "Nazi", and other variations of those terms. I heard a pretty damaging montage a week or two ago. To suggest that he has no case is dishonest. Proving that they had malintent is obvious as well. As for damages, losing the presidency must rank pretty high and CNN certainly played a role in that.
totally agree.. and kind of comical how when you make a thread about Trump, as soon as u click on Post Thread, here come an army of Trump haters.. the first to respond. As he said, Living rent free in their heads..

In any case even Ds can't dispute that cnn helped defeat Trump through stealing the election and just in case there weren't enough bogus ballots to do that.. had to get millions to hate Trump for no reason

The president's legal team failed to list a single CNN episode or article, where Trump made any claim of defamation or slander.

The suit will go nowhere, without providing any evidence...

‘The former president’s attorneys allege in the filing that CNN “has undertaken a smear campaign to malign the Plaintiff with a barrage of negative associations and innuendos, broadcasting commentary that he is like a cult leader, a Russian lackey, a dog whistler to white supremacists, and a racist.”’

Trump is a cult leader, a Russian lackey, a dog whistler to white supremacists, and a racist.

Again, telling the truth about Trump isn’t ‘defamation.’

‘The former president’s attorneys allege in the filing that CNN “has undertaken a smear campaign to malign the Plaintiff with a barrage of negative associations and innuendos, broadcasting commentary that he is like a cult leader, a Russian lackey, a dog whistler to white supremacists, and a racist.”’

Trump is a cult leader, a Russian lackey, a dog whistler to white supremacists, and a racist.

Again, telling the truth about Trump isn’t ‘defamation.’
The good news is that tens of millions of deplorables will watch Prog individuals and families get slaughtered. And you are doing a good job of that on yourselves.

Forum List

Back