Trump Sues CNN for Millions....

The Crazy Nazi News has been successfully sued many times.
CNN is not actually News.
They are far left crackpot hate and Democrat propaganda.

CNN SHELLS OUT FOR JEWELL - Variety

Jan 29, 1997 · By Gary Levin. Former Olympics bombing suspect Richard Jewell has reached a settlement with CNN, a month after set-tling libel charges against NBC for a reported $500,000. …

CNN settles Nick Sandmann defamation lawsuit in …

Estimated Reading Time: 3 mins
CNN has settled a multimillion-dollar defamation lawsuit filed by Covington Catholic High School student Nick Sandmann over its botched coverage of a viral confrontation with a Native …

The president's legal team failed to list a single CNN episode or article, where Trump made any claim of defamation or slander.

The suit will go nowhere, without providing any evidence...
Trumps claims usually lack for evidence

I knew this was coming I just didn't know how fast it would come. And this one just before an Election is going to draw massive attention and potentially pay for Trumps campaign... Irony is a bitch. 475 million in damages...

would be awesome if he could win but our courts are so corrupt though.

CNN has lost all credibility.
They have lied too much.

CNN has fired a lot of their people and a bunch have quit
Christien Cuomo
Jim Acosta
Van Jones
Brian Stelter

I knew this was coming I just didn't know how fast it would come. And this one just before an Election is going to draw massive attention and potentially pay for Trumps campaign... Irony is a bitch. 475 million in damages...

"... potentially pay for Trump's campaign"? :auiqs.jpg:

Can Biden sue right-wing media for saying that he has dementia, shits his pants, and is a pedophile?
He sure can... but those are provable points, and he doesn't want to release his medical records... It won't turn out like you think it will....

This should be easy to prove, but then again the courts ignored the evidence about the stolen election.

He actually sues a lot of people. His lawsuits, especially lately, are dismissed without much fanfare.

Last month his lawsuit against Hillary Clinton and a lot of other Dems was dismissed with a scathing ruling by the judge about misuse of the courts.
same with the lawsuits against him.

So let me see if I understand this correctly.

The guy who defrauded seniors of their retirement nest eggs at his fake university, had his fake Foundation shut down due to a "shocking pattern of illegality", defrauded insurance companies, committed tax fraud, and attempted a coup to bring down our democracy is claiming somebody has ruined his name?

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Oh my God, that's priceless.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back