Trump Sues CNN for Millions....

Here are a couple examples. Just click play.

As Megyn Kelly said, it is protected speech, and opinion.

The suit is going nowhere, as near all of Trump's grievances brought to court.

He's a known crybaby Godboy. And with an "everyone is out to get him" syndrome..... life has been so "unfair to me" syndrome..... And y'all so easily lick it up like melting icecream, instead of letting it drip to the floor, where it belongs....

whine whine whine! Whaaaaaa!

Seriously, the guy needs to get a grip on reality and life itself! Imo.

As Megyn Kelly said, it is protected speech, and opinion.

The suit is going nowhere, as near all of Trump's grievances brought to court.

He's a known crybaby Godboy. And with an "everyone is out to get him" syndrome..... life has been so "unfair to me" syndrome..... And y'all so easily lick it up like melting icecream, instead of letting it drip to the floor, where it belongs....

whine whine whine! Whaaaaaa!

Seriously, the guy needs to get a grip on reality and life itself! Imo.
Meagan also said she thinks he might have a case here. Maybe watch the whole thing if your going to comment on it.

The predictable memes from the left... Defamation is not that hard to determine. There is ample evidence of the bias and criminal defamation by CNN. The only issue is that of Trump being a public figure and if it tarnished his reputation. Which it did. They lied because they knew it was false. Yep.. this is going to be fun to watch.
It was fun to watch your thread fall, indeed.

The Crazy Nazi News has been successfully sued many times.
CNN is not actually News.
They are far left crackpot hate and Democrat propaganda.

CNN SHELLS OUT FOR JEWELL - Variety

Jan 29, 1997 · By Gary Levin. Former Olympics bombing suspect Richard Jewell has reached a settlement with CNN, a month after set-tling libel charges against NBC for a reported $500,000. …

CNN settles Nick Sandmann defamation lawsuit in …

Estimated Reading Time: 3 mins
CNN has settled a multimillion-dollar defamation lawsuit filed by Covington Catholic High School student Nick Sandmann over its botched coverage of a viral confrontation with a Native …
Can you tell us what the verdict was?

One of many USMBcon threads that aren't aging well. Good times.

I knew this was coming I just didn't know how fast it would come. And this one just before an Election is going to draw massive attention and potentially pay for Trumps campaign... Irony is a bitch. 475 million in damages...

He already lost that lawsuit.

Forum List

Back