trump suggest he would use FBI to go after political opponents in second term using FBI

Answer my question first.
You're assuming he didn't
I'm saying all this could have been done long ago before the election cycle
One indictment after another the states working in sync with the feds
If Jo ain't calling the shots someone high up is

There is no suggestion. Of course he will. trump is vindictive and vengeful. He makes Nixon look like the Pope.
Funny how they NEVER report the remarks in their full context or show us an unedited video. I'm pretty damn sure Trump did not say he would use the FBI/DOJ to go after a political opponent. He can be pretty undisciplined in his speech sometimes but that is not something he would say unless he was using it as metaphor or whatever, something like "Oh yeah, like I would do that. . ." Context is everything.

You mean anyone totally brainwashed by insipid GOP propaganda, always conspiracies and always no evidence super Dupe.
Oh no not the gop propaganda stick.
How in the fuck do you say that shit when democrats control 90 plus % of the media, propaganda from social media DOJ covering up hunters laptop, 50 former Intel chiefs outright lying about russian Disinformation. You can't be for real stooge.

It's a conspiracy! Flamation point! And of course no evidence, anyone watching the news knows trump is guilty of this stuff. He refused to give back classified documents, he sent his brainwashed followers to the capital to try and overturn an election, he ruined the lives of volunteer election workers by making up conspiracies about them. All of this totally discredited never any evidence, just your garbage propaganda, Anti American Dupe.

It's a conspiracy! Flamation point! And of course no evidence, anyone watching the news knows trump is guilty of this stuff. He refused to give back classified documents, he sent his brainwashed followers to the capital to try and overturn an election, he ruined the lives of volunteer election workers by making up conspiracies about them. All of this totally discredited never any evidence, just your garbage propaganda, Anti American Dupe.
No CONspriscy but you sure like them just like Trump Russian collusion

Because I know how the DoJ operates and that they have said there’s been no political interference.

You accused Biden of sending the DoJ after Trump but you just made that up. You have nothing.

Because I know how the DoJ operates and that they have said there’s been no political interference.

You accused Biden of sending the DoJ after Trump but you just made that up. You have nothing.
No you don't know shit.
Your defending the same DOJ that lied to the fisa court? Just because they said so?

Funny how they NEVER report the remarks in their full context or show us an unedited video. I'm pretty damn sure Trump did not say he would use the FBI/DOJ to go after a political opponent. He can be pretty undisciplined in his speech sometimes but that is not something he would say unless he was using it as metaphor or whatever, something like "Oh yeah, like I would do that. . ." Context is everything.
BS, the videos go on and on and we can watch it live with all of these crimes that the Orange Clown committed in public. He thinks he can get away with it.... Try checking a news outlet every year or two....

Just like banana republic indictments
Banana republics are run by right wingers and dictators allies of Republicans and corporate values LOL, Super Duper. Trump bragged about all these crimes and did them in public with coverage and he continues to lie about them and intimidating officers of the court and public servants of all kinds. Is a scumbag mussolini wannabe mobbed up Manhattan real estate con man. Absolute failure in everything but conning the suckers like you....
Never happened

For Trump, a Perilous Exclamation Point to Years of Wealth Inflationhttps://www.nytimes.com/2022/02/16/business/trump-wealth-mazars.html​

The former president has spent decades inventing facts and figures to suit his needs. Now, dropped by his accountants, he is making new claims.

Last edited:
Banana republics are run by right wingers and dictators allies of Republicans and corporate values LOL, Super Duper. Trump bragged about all these crimes and did them in public with coverage and he continues to lie about them and intimidating officers of the court and public servants of all kinds. Is a scumbag mussolini wannabe mobbed up Manhattan real estate con man. Absolute failure in everything but conning the suckers like you....

That's a crock of shit. Banana republics are run by leftists dictators

Forum List

Back