trump suggest he would use FBI to go after political opponents in second term using FBI

Trump is America's enemy number one
I'd feel the same if Nikki or Ron or Chris or Vivik won the nomination.

Actually, I'd feel a little better if one of them did. But then I'd worry they might beat Biden and implement all the anti middle class policies just like he would.

But at least they wouldn't knowingly break laws. Well, not as many as Trump tried getting away with.

Remember, right from the start Trump broke laws. Paul Ryan made the excuse he's new and didn't know any better. And Rex Tillerson got fired because he kept telling Trump he couldn't do what he wanted to do. It was against the law. Trump didn't like hearing that.

Trump is America's enemy number one
Yeah, those mean tweets were a bitch, no?

This current piece of human FILTH has cost me 30% of my retirement savings. Everything costs 25% more, we have two (2) Wars going on, ether of which could get out of hand REAL QUICK.

And you major concern is -- What, exactly? Mean Tweets? The right to murder babies? What?

Or is it because the scum-sucking filth on TV tells you what to think? Because you're easily led, easily fooled, weak-minded, naive, without character, a simp..... Select all that apply

Yeah, those mean tweets were a bitch, no?

This current piece of human FILTH has cost me 30% of my retirement savings. Everything costs 25% more, we have two (2) Wars going on, ether of which could get out of hand REAL QUICK.

And you major concern is -- What, exactly? Mean Tweets? The right to murder babies? What?

Or is it because the scum-sucking filth on TV tells you what to think? Because you're easily led, easily fooled, weak-minded, naive, without character, a simp..... Select all that apply
My net worth has never been higher. trump is a criminal, a sexual abuser, a danger to the world. He will be a felon before November 2024.

Canon is a crooked judge and needs to be removed. She is doing trump bidding.

My net worth has never been higher. trump is a criminal, a sexual abuser, a danger to the world. He will be a felon before November 2024.

Tell us about your 'net worth'

How come you're so fucking smart while the other 99% of America is foundering.

What makes you so fucking brilliant??

Could it be, you're 'net worth' went from $47 and 33 cents to a whopping $74 and 12 cents?

Talk to us. Give us some guidelines. I owned a business for 20 years and could use some edumucation from someone as fucking super-smart as you.

Tell us about your 'net worth'

How come you're so fucking smart while the other 99% of America is foundering.

What makes you so fucking brilliant??

Could it be, you're 'net worth' went from $47 and 33 cents to a whopping $74 and 12 cents?

Talk to us. Give us some guidelines. I owned a business for 20 years and could use some edumucation from someone as fucking super-smart as you.
Go away MAGA TRASH.

Just think what your net worth would be if you had a job!
Trump should find a Cabinet position for you, your campaigning is superb! Perhpas a cabinet position over the microwave in his kitchen??

I'd feel the same if Nikki or Ron or Chris or Vivik won the nomination.

Actually, I'd feel a little better if one of them did. But then I'd worry they might beat Biden and implement all the anti middle class policies just like he would.

But at least they wouldn't knowingly break laws. Well, not as many as Trump tried getting away with.

Remember, right from the start Trump broke laws. Paul Ryan made the excuse he's new and didn't know any better. And Rex Tillerson got fired because he kept telling Trump he couldn't do what he wanted to do. It was against the law. Trump didn't like hearing that.
In the unlikely event that Trump should win legitimately in the 24 election, drastic measures have to be used to course correct.

Forum List

Back