trump suggest he would use FBI to go after political opponents in second term using FBI

So you will vote for a criminal next year, one that was convicted of sexual assault? A man who treats the country's secrets like toilet paper. You are as stupid as jbrownson.
That is a lie and you are a lying scumbag piece of fucking shit.

Donnie has never been convicted of a crime. Not ever.

scumbag

I could maybe vote for a dem but that would mean I'd be associated with scum like you.

So it's never going to happen

That is a lie and you are a lying scumbag piece of fucking shit.

Donnie has never been convicted of a crime. Not ever.

scumbag

I could maybe vote for a dem but that would mean I'd be associated with scum like you.

So it's never going to happen
jimboliar loves Trump thats why he campaigns so hard for him

The great news is if Trump somehow won he would have to deal with a Democratic majority in both the Senate and House and they will impeach/convict him and remove him from office.

Thanks to abortion being on the ticket next year.
One problem, when you loons are going on abortion. You're making legal up till birth. Most Americans are against that.

Abortion is under state jurisdiction. It's not a federal issue in the least. And as far as Trump getting the FBI to go after his political opponents, that isn't happening because the FBI-DOJ is one of his biggest political opponents. MAGA
MURDER isn't a federal issue? Stop lying bitch.

The great news is if Trump somehow won he would have to deal with a Democratic majority in both the Senate and House and they will impeach/convict him and remove him from office.

Thanks to abortion being on the ticket next year.
Just like they did last time.

Oh, wait.

There is no suggestion. Of course he will. trump is vindictive and vengeful. He makes Nixon look like the Pope.
I'm not sure what you're getting at. These agencies are already weaponized. Democrats have set the precedent so why shouldn't Trump also be allowed to do it?

Yes we know you don't like peace and prosperity
Honestly, I lived through the 4 years of Trump. Didn't seem like he really made America Great Again for blue collar workers. They were still under paid and not saving enough for retirement.

Trump's tax break did very little for anyone except millionaires and billionaires. Notice how many new Billionaires you see popping up all the time? That's because it's no longer a lot of money anymore. That's inflation.

So unless you address how out of wack wealth distribution is, or that it's a problem, then you shouldn't say you're going to fix the middle class.

Unions will fix the middle class. Liberal/Democratic programs will fix the middle class.

You will kill unions and the middle class. Just look at how many Republicans here want to do away with social security. So $15 hr, no social security.... That's great?

I think great was before Bush sent all our highest paid blue collar manufacturing jobs overseas. Started on Reagan and Bush2 delivered the death blow. Today the middle class is a shell of what it once was.

But millionaires and billionaires are doing great.

Honestly, I lived through the 4 years of Trump. Didn't seem like he really made America Great Again for blue collar workers. They were still under paid and not saving enough for retirement.

Trump's tax break did very little for anyone except millionaires and billionaires. Notice how many new Billionaires you see popping up all the time? That's because it's no longer a lot of money anymore. That's inflation.

So unless you address how out of wack wealth distribution is, or that it's a problem, then you shouldn't say you're going to fix the middle class.

Unions will fix the middle class. Liberal/Democratic programs will fix the middle class.

You will kill unions and the middle class. Just look at how many Republicans here want to do away with social security. So $15 hr, no social security.... That's great?

I think great was before Bush sent all our highest paid blue collar manufacturing jobs overseas. Started on Reagan and Bush2 delivered the death blow. Today the middle class is a shell of what it once was.

Closing our border and getting rid of the free trade agreements that stole our jobs would be a great start toward restoring our middle class. MAGA.

I thought Mitch was in charge of the Senate the first time and 2nd time we impeached that traitor?
Impeached this noble American patriot on phony grounds.

Democrats need to scrubbed from national existence. They are American hamas.

Living under a rock is no excuse for making those lies.

Forum List

Back