trump suggest he would use FBI to go after political opponents in second term using FBI

Trump used the full force of government to attack his opponents in his first term. He even ran on "LOCK HER UP!".

And every Republican here loved it, and still does.

Republicans are Stalinist down to their very souls. They spend their days dreaming about how to send all liberals to TheCamps for CrimesAgainstTheParty.

The two sides are opposites here. Republicans weaponize government, Democrats don't.

Trump used the full force of government to attack his opponents in his first term. He even ran on "LOCK HER UP!".

Republicans are Stalinist down to their very souls. They spend their days dreaming about how to send all liberals to TheCamps for CrimesAgainstTheParty.

The two sides are opposites here. Republicans weaponize government, Democrats don't.
That's a lie but it's the leftist means of projection

Are you goofy? Who did Trump imprison?

The great news is if Trump somehow won he would have to deal with a Democratic majority in both the Senate and House and they will impeach/convict him and remove him from office.

Thanks to abortion being on the ticket next year.
Doubtful people actually vote with their wallet.

That's a lie but it's the leftist means of projection

Your side does it. Only your side does it. You lie about us to justify your side doing it.

I get that it sucks for you that nobody believes your really stupid and obvious lies, but that's just your problem.

Now, tell us more about how every court is against you, even the judges Republicans appointed, because DEEP STATE. That will convince everyone that you're credible.

Your side does it. Only your side does it. You lie about us to justify your side doing it.

I get that it sucks for you that nobody believes your really stupid and obvious lies, but that's just your problem.

Now, tell us more about how every court is against you, even the judges Republicans appointed, because DEEP STATE. That will convince everyone that you're credible.
Stop projecting it's been a constant use of the DOJ against Republicans you fucking protectionist.

Closing our border and getting rid of the free trade agreements that stole our jobs would be a great start toward restoring our middle class. MAGA.
We have to be selective which trade agreements we undo and which we keep in place. I can tell you that Auto Manufacturing In America is a very important industry. The most. Have you ever heard manufacturing jobs are the most valuable? It's because they have to buy things to make things. And then tier one, 2 and 3 suppliers and restaurants and clothing sales all because people are buying and selling and doing business. When the Bush Great Recession happened, we got hurt bad in MI because all those high paying middle class jobs left to China and Mexico. Not down to a red state, to Mexico and China. We should have never done that.

Of course Republicans will blame the overpaid blue collar workers because they are unionized. Otherwise, Republicans say they are pro blue collar workers. But only for $15 max. Let's be honest.

Every other country protects it's vital industries. Only America didn't and that was on purpose. Because those union companies wanted to break those unions, renig on those pensions.

And Republicans on USMB went right along in the 2000's attacking union workers. Defending the companies for moving overseas. Now they want to bring those jobs back? For how much an hour?

Do we even have the people to work those $15 hr jobs? Most companies who pay $15 hr say they can't find workers. Shit, you can make that much at McD's.

This is seriously a problem. I'm not making this up. I believe Dana Corporation in Ohio can't find workers for what Dana is willing to pay.

This is classic! Jim is fine with his Democrats actively using the FBI as a hit squad for Trump and other political targets but a "suggestion" by Trump terrifies him. :badgrin:
The hate filled party over common sense is hurting ALL of us. no exceptions

Impeached this noble American patriot on phony grounds.

Democrats need to scrubbed from national existence. They are American hamas.

Most people identify/vote for Democrats. Blacks, jews. So you want to exterminate 70-90% of Blacks and Jews? Interesting.

Doubtful people actually vote with their wallet.
So we just won big in 3 red states because of their wallets?

Those pro choice women turning red states blue don't believe Trump or Republicans will make a difference to their pocket books. I sure don't.

Are you goofy? Who did Trump imprison?
1vgqul0rejzb1.jpg

its not for the lack of trying...

Trump accused James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Stzrok and Lisa Page of treason. Using the DOJ to attempt to get them, but our system was robust against that abuse of power.

That is a lie and you are a lying scumbag piece of fucking shit.

Donnie has never been convicted of a crime. Not ever.

scumbag

I could maybe vote for a dem but that would mean I'd be associated with scum like you.

So it's never going to happen
J6

trump tried to overturn an election. He is a Mafia Boss in political clothing.

He and Bannon want to destroy the country. And you cheer them on.

Forum List

Back