trump suggest he would use FBI to go after political opponents in second term using FBI

Trump actually shut it down when COVID hit the U.S. and some States reopened quickly, so it was more than Democrats that closed down the Country.
Trump didn't want to do it, but he listened to Fauci. That was one of his biggest mistakes.

Lol, you prove your stupidity on here daily.
Remember trump suggested drinking bleach and looked at the doctor in the room for her to nod and agree that what he was saying wasn't stupid?

1699648293283.png

This is classic Trump. He shows up last second, gets the 30 second story from aides, then goes up on stage and wings it. He's not even good at it but his fans eat that shit up.

I just realized something. US is spelled like us. No one will ever give me credit for thinking of this. Has anyone else ever put that together that us and US are spelled the same? I'm a genius.

not enough to give you the votes you need in the Senate.

Be realistic.

Isn't it crazy that Trump said this?

“When she first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I’m very impressed by her. I think she’s a very impressive person. I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn’t do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush. It was almost – it just seemed like she was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which personally I think would’ve been a wonderful thing,” Trump told Blitzer in the interview.

“Impeaching him?” Blitzer asked.

“Absolutely. For the war. For the war,” said Trump, referring to the 2003 invasion of Iraq. “Well, he lied. He got us into the war with lies, and I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant and they tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And yet Bush got us into this horrible war with lies. By lying. By saying they had weapons of mass destruction. By saying all sorts of things that turned out not to be true.”

Yeah, them there Repubs would never ever do anything of the such..
200w.gif
As noted above, Nixon was notorious for taking vengeance.the difference is Democrats cry over those tactics being used against them yet have no problem using those same tactics.

Remember trump suggested drinking bleach and looked at the doctor in the room for her to nod and agree that what he was saying wasn't stupid?

View attachment 856392

This is classic Trump. He shows up last second, gets the 30 second story from aides, then goes up on stage and wings it. He's not even good at it but his fans eat that shit up.

I just realized something. US is spelled like us. No one will ever give me credit for thinking of this. Has anyone else ever put that together that us and US are spelled the same? I'm a genius.
He didn't say drink bleach. Quit being ignorant.

Isn't it crazy that Trump said this?

“When she first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I’m very impressed by her. I think she’s a very impressive person. I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn’t do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush. It was almost – it just seemed like she was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which personally I think would’ve been a wonderful thing,” Trump told Blitzer in the interview.

“Impeaching him?” Blitzer asked.

“Absolutely. For the war. For the war,” said Trump, referring to the 2003 invasion of Iraq. “Well, he lied. He got us into the war with lies, and I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant and they tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And yet Bush got us into this horrible war with lies. By lying. By saying they had weapons of mass destruction. By saying all sorts of things that turned out not to be true.”
Trump says a lot of stupid things in life.

Trump will say whatever gets him the attention.

Still, you will never Convict and Remove.

Is she still locked up? The loons were going to lock her up for using email. :abgg2q.jpg:
I thought they had moved on to locking up Hunter Biden for owning a laptop.
1. Hillary did something stupid with the emails but that is the past.

2. Hunter Biden is a non-issue for me.

3. The Joe Biden investigation is true nonsense and is being done because the MAGA GOP are butthurt over Trump losing!

Trump didn't want to do it, but he listened to Fauci. That was one of his biggest mistakes.
Buck stopped with Trump, so he owns it!

I disagreed with George W. Bush on thecwqr but he stated it was his decision, so Trump owns his own doing!

There is no suggestion. Of course he will. trump is vindictive and vengeful. He makes Nixon look like the Pope.
So, Biden can but Trump can't?

Then again, who in the FBI is on Trump's side?

Last I checked, no one.

That is like asking a group of Neo Nazi's to help impeach Hitler.

Buck stopped with Trump, so he owns it!

I disagreed with George W. Bush on thecwqr but he stated it was his decision, so Trump owns his own doing!
And Biden owns the death of every person that died of Covid-19 when he is President.
400K under Trump. Well over 1.5M since Joe took over.

Biden's government spent, borrowed, and printed trillions of dollars, inflation returned to levels not seen in 40 years.
Joe owns that as well.

He didn't say drink bleach. Quit being ignorant.
"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

What the fuck was he saying? Inject disinfectant? Isn't that worse that drinking it? Granted he didn't say what kind of disinfectant......

Dotard The Stalker can run his stupid yap all he wants to, stalking & threatening witnesses, his political opponents, election officials & front line workers, judges, DOJ officials, the press etc. etc.

He'll more then likely end up like Roh Cohn, broke & alone. Oh, did I forget to mention that by the time Jack Smith is finished with that lunatic he's more then likely going to spend the rest of his miserable existence in Otisville? That's where that no good bastard belongs. That coxsucker wants to blow the whole thing up with his lies for his own gain. A cell is too good for him.
That poster is over the edge. He/She/It needs serious help. I hope fire arms are not readily available.

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

What the fuck was he saying? Inject disinfectant? Isn't that worse that drinking it? Granted he didn't say what kind of disinfectant......
One of trump's insane moments. He is a passionate moron.

So, Biden can but Trump can't?

Then again, who in the FBI is on Trump's side?

Last I checked, no one.

That is like asking a group of Neo Nazi's to help impeach Hitler.
trump has broken multiple laws. He will be a convicted felon next year. A convicted felon in the WH? I DON'T THINK SO!

Forum List

Back