Trump Summons Schumer To White House

They cou;ld just pass the CR, which doesn't have any funding for additional border security, and includes a cut in defense spending.

So I provided the link to show exactly what I said was true.

I get what a CR is....my question is rightwinger wanted Trump to give concessions....and I'm like what for? It's to fund the government...it has nothing to do with politics......

Because Trump doesn't want a CUT in defense spending for one. He wants funding for the wall for two, neither of which would be in a clean CR.

Trump Summons Schumer To White House

YIKES !!! :eek:
I hope he didn't use a sharpie to draw the pentagram, it's very difficult to wash off of floors.

6728008baf30b343cadb55fc50ca6d74.jpg

Well, Chuck-u Schumer didn't look too happy just now.

well, because the orange loon probably thought he could bully him.

oops..... I hope he told Donald to f**k himself.

let mitch-I-poo get the votes. :thup:
Schumer wouldn't do that....he cant win that fight...he knows it......he'd be more likely to get on his knees.

er.... moron, it's Donald doing the begging. are you really that stupid?

oh wait...
you're cute when you think you have the upper hand, just like lakota or rdean........right before you get annihilated....
I always have the upper hand over stupid uninformed ignorant trumpsters.

They cou;ld just pass the CR, which doesn't have any funding for additional border security, and includes a cut in defense spending.

So I provided the link to show exactly what I said was true.

I get what a CR is....my question is rightwinger wanted Trump to give concessions....and I'm like what for? It's to fund the government...it has nothing to do with politics......

Because Trump doesn't want a CUT in defense spending for one. He wants funding for the wall for two, neither of which would be in a clean CR.

bazinga! he needs to let go of his little wall. he's free to pay for it out of the massive tax break he just gave himself.

look bitch, you make the accusation, you have to back it up....being a mod, I thought you would know the rules....holy shit.

You and your fellow far rightwing minions did it for 8 years straight with no

problem, despite when myself and others on here were telling you. exactly. what. you. are.

trying. to. tell. us. now. about. the. 60. %. rule.

Turn about is fair play.

Again, here's the quote from the Donald himself...

"Well if you say who gets fired it always has to be the top.
I mean problems start from the top, it has to start from the top and they have to get

solved from the top and the President is the leader.
And he has to get everybody in a room and he has to lead.
You know the interesting thing is in 25 years, in 50 years, in a 100 years from now...
When the government, its, its, when they talk about the government shutdown, they're gonna

be talking about the President of the United States.
Who was the President at that time? They're not gonna be talking about who the head of the

House was, the head of the Senate who's running things in Washington.
So, I really think the pressure is on the President."

These stupid libtardos are going to cave.

There is no DACA provision to vote on. You can't include something in a Continuing Resolution that hasn't been voted on. No proposals.

Better pull your head out, Schumer.

Liberal petunias will be begging in a week if they don't pass the CR.

Schumer Shutdown

Yes there are. There are 2 compromises, 1 in the Senate and 1 in the House. The Republicans know the Senate bill would likely pass the Senate so they have refused to allow a vote or in other words, do their job.

The REPUBLICAN SHUTDOWN!!

link?

CR, continuing resolution, It basically says they will continue the last budget passed
Which was a deficit spending budget. Which is why they have to keep coming back to borrow more from Gina.

Three years now, and the GOP has not managed to pass a new budget, much less a balanced one.

Eight years now, and the GOP has not managed to come up with an Obamacare replacement.

And STILL the rubes have not caught on they have been massively hoaxed.

What the FUCK is it going to take?!?!?

It's funny. Every time Obama overspent, the pseudocons started ten topics simultaneously.

And yet they are completely ignorant that last year Trump created the largest deficit in US history, second only to Obama. And he asked for MORE spending!

Congress turned him down.

Now they have run out of money again.

That's what a shutdown ALWAYS means.

If they were CUTTING spending, they would not run out of money.

I can't believe your hack propaganda outlets have not provided you even this simplest of truths!
Hey, I am not your enemy on this.

I want responsible spending too.

The democrats are not holding up the show because of deficit spending. They are spoiled trust-fund kids with zero discipline. So, they don't get credit here.

Trump should lay it on the line.

If you shut down the government, DACA becomes an issue that is off the table for as long as I am President and I will have them deported before the next Presidential election.
Pssssst......!

pssst_hey_you_birthday_party_invite-r5aa5015df19a4cbd8eb9bc81044f45da_zkrqs_540.jpg

Republicans have
  1. The White House
  2. Congress
  3. and the Senate.

Try again with blaming it on the completely powerless Democrats.
Psst! The bill needs 60 votes to pass the Senate. Since there aren't 60 Republicans in the Senate (only 50) you aren't going to get anything passed even with all the Republicans on board. Democrats have it within their power to help pass the bill. But they'd rather not. Oh, you know, for reasons.

Try a better argument.

link?

CR, continuing resolution, It basically says they will continue the last budget passed
Which was a deficit spending budget. Which is why they have to keep coming back to borrow more from Gina.

Three years now, and the GOP has not managed to pass a new budget, much less a balanced one.

Eight years now, and the GOP has not managed to come up with an Obamacare replacement.

And STILL the rubes have not caught on they have been massively hoaxed.

What the FUCK is it going to take?!?!?

Too bad idiots like you think it's only one side that is playing a hoax on the American people.

Oxygen thief.

It's funny. Every time Obama overspent, the pseudocons started ten topics simultaneously.

And yet they are completely ignorant that last year Trump created the largest deficit in US history, second only to Obama. And he asked for MORE spending!

I can't believe your hack propaganda outlets have not provided you even this simplest of truths!

The democrats are not holding up the show because of deficit spending. They are spoiled trust-fund kids with zero discipline. So, they don't get credit here.
The Democrats don't claim to be thrifty. Only the hypocritical Republicans do that, and the hack pseudocon propagandists keep the Tard Herd bleeving they are.

If the Republicans had not spent more than they have taken from us, the Democrats would have ZERO leverage right now.

The Democrats are acting rationally. They are exploiting the massive GOP hypocrisy and love of big spending to their advantage. They would be incredibly stupid to let the opportunity go by unused.

the democrats are spoiled trust fund babies? as opposed to rand paul and Donald trump.

:rofl:

These stupid libtardos are going to cave.

There is no DACA provision to vote on. You can't include something in a Continuing Resolution that hasn't been voted on. No proposals.

Better pull your head out, Schumer.

Liberal petunias will be begging in a week if they don't pass the CR.

Schumer Shutdown

LMAO. Trump whines he cannot get back to the golf course to get his weekly check from Putin so he will give Dem's whatever they want.
Trash Talking Trump and the Racist Republican's fail to enact Ryan's Puerile Docket.

"summons"?

you mean he begged him to come bail out his orange ignorant butt.
Begged?
:lol:

C'mon, Jillian. You just did the same unreasonable thing the OP did.

He didn't summons or beg. He invited. I will grant you that he has much more to lose than Schumer (a/k/a needs his orange ignorant ass bailed out).

So much for the "summons". :lol:

Trump was over his head. He didn't know how to make a deal.

"He's lost his mojo!"

The Democrats don't claim to be thrifty. Only the hypocritical Republicans do that, and the hack pseudocon propagandists keep the Tard Herd bleeving they are.

If the Republicans had not spent more than they have taken from us, the Democrats would have ZERO leverage right now.

The Democrats are acting rationally. They are exploiting the massive GOP hypocrisy and love of big spending to their advantage. They would be incredibly stupid to let the opportunity go by unused.
You gotta admit, folks. g5000 makes a compelling case for blame-shifting.
:dunno:

But, what we really need is....

...wait for it....

....MORE Tax Expenditures!!!
:lmao:
:banana:
:dance:

Forum List

Back