Trump Summons Schumer To White House

Guess you don't remember in 2013 Trump saying of Obama ALL shutdowns fall at the feet of the President Nothing has changed except the orange anuses blame game

Hyper-partisan bitches like Darkwind will INSTANTLY change their tunes if and when 45 pulls a fast one and gets a deal signed at the 11th hour.

He'll then go from blaming the Democrats to saying that "Trump is such a great leader, he got everything organized as a great leader/fuhrer is supposed to do!!"

Watch...

LoLz!!!

LOL these putzes will turn on a dime and give you some change

Guess you don't remember in 2013 Trump saying of Obama ALL shutdowns fall at the feet of the President Nothing has changed except the orange anuses blame game
Don't remember? Try don't care.

Unlike you lemmings I don't need to be told what to think.
gramps you do need some help

Don't try to remind them of what Trump ssaid previously. They don't want to hear what Trump promised in 2016 and 2017 no less his position in 2013.

What are the odds that Schumer and Trump come out with different stories about what was agreed to?

Every single time the government is facing a shutdown is because they have run out of money.

How could anyone possibly be ignorant of this?

This is astonishing.
I haven't seen the proposed spending resolution, but that's not "running out of money" but failing to decide how to spend. If they are wanting to borrow more, instead of cut costs, I hope Chucky delays this thing forever.

Every single time the government is facing a shutdown is because they have run out of money.

How could anyone possibly be ignorant of this?

This is astonishing.
I haven't seen the proposed spending resolution, but that's not "running out of money" but failing to decide how to spend. If they are wanting to borrow more, instead of cut costs, I hope Chucky delays this thing forever.
It's funny. Every time Obama overspent, the pseudocons started ten topics simultaneously.

And yet they are completely ignorant that last year Trump created the largest deficit in US history, second only to Obama. And he asked for MORE spending!

Congress turned him down.

Now they have run out of money again.

That's what a shutdown ALWAYS means.

If they were CUTTING spending, they would not run out of money.

I can't believe your hack propaganda outlets have not provided you even this simplest of truths!

They cou;ld just pass the CR, which doesn't have any funding for additional border security, and includes a cut in defense spending.
link?

CR, continuing resolution, It basically says they will continue the last budget passed

In the United States, a continuing resolution (often abbreviated to CR) is a type ofappropriations legislation. An appropriations bill is a bill that appropriates (gives to, sets aside for) money to specific federal government departments, agencies, and programs. The money provides funding for operations, personnel, equipment, and activities

A continuing resolution continues the pre-existing appropriations at the same levels as the previous fiscal year

Continuing Appropriations Resolution, 2017 (H.R.5235) - a continuing resolution that would fund the federal government of the United States through December 9, 2016 at 0.496% below the operating rate of the FY 2016 enacted appropriation.

These stupid libtardos are going to cave.

There is no DACA provision to vote on. You can't include something in a Continuing Resolution that hasn't been voted on. No proposals.

Better pull your head out, Schumer.

Liberal petunias will be begging in a week if they don't pass the CR.

Schumer Shutdown

"summons"?

you mean he begged him to come bail out his orange ignorant butt.

They arent completely powerless. Do you know what a filibuster is?
I'm using the same arguments you and your fellow rightwing minions did during President Obama's tenure....REMEMBER?!??
No.
So you are willing to look like an ignorant partisan because someone else did it years ago?
Um, that's kinda how things work here.
So you defend his wilful ignorance?

why do you think dems should bail out Donald and his minions. They have the House, the senate and the white house. They have made absolutely no effort to compromise with or offer democrats anything. Then they rant and rave that dems are closing down the government when THEY have all the power to keep it open. Now they're whining about CHIP? They could have renewed CHIP weeks ago. They chose not to and added noxious crap to their budget.

now, you're whining that dems aren't being nice to them?

maybe they should stop putting forth things that make us nauseas.

What is Trump offering?

Nothing, elections have consequences so eat it.
Very true. Thanks for reminding us that the GOP holds all three branches of government including BOTH houses of Congress. The consequences is that any results or lack thereof is all on them.

I'll remind you that you LIE out your big fat lying mouth. You know full well 60 votes are needed in the Senate so enough with your lies and BS okay.

They arent completely powerless. Do you know what a filibuster is?
I'm using the same arguments you and your fellow rightwing minions did during President Obama's tenure....REMEMBER?!??
No.
So you are willing to look like an ignorant partisan because someone else did it years ago?

why do you think dems should bail out Donald and his minions. They have the House, the senate and the white house. They have made absolutely no effort to compromise with or offer democrats anything

Holy shit. You really live in your own little world, dont you? I said nothing of the such.
In fact, i was arguing with a leftist yesterday saying it was repub and dems fault. Not just one. She was blaming the dems.
Do you ever get tired of failing?

No.

why do you think dems should bail out Donald and his minions. They have the House, the senate and the white house. They have made absolutely no effort to compromise with or offer democrats anything

Holy shit. You really live in your own little world, dont you? I said nothing of the such.
In fact, i was arguing with a leftist yesterday saying it was repub and dems fault. Not just one. She was blaming the dems.

that's nice, dearie... the only fail is you...

keep posting partisan garbage and pretend you're above the fray.

I said nothing untrue. Suck that up and for one brief minute pretend you're not into trolling me and give a semi-cogent answer.

:cuckoo:

Don't remember? Try don't care.

Unlike you lemmings I don't need to be told what to think.
gramps you do need some help

Don't try to remind them of what Trump ssaid previously. They don't want to hear what Trump promised in 2016 and 2017 no less his position in 2013.
remember those years of taxes he was going to show?/ lol repub pipe dreams

No.

I said nothing untrue. Suck that up and for one brief minute pretend you're not into trolling me and give a semi-cogent answer.

All i was saying was the dems have some power in the senate. Shouldnt "lawyers" know how to read?

What is Trump offering?

Nothing, elections have consequences so eat it.
Very true. Thanks for reminding us that the GOP holds all three branches of government including BOTH houses of Congress. The consequences is that any results or lack thereof is all on them.

I'll remind you that you LIE out your big fat lying mouth. You know full well 60 votes are needed in the Senate so enough with your lies and BS okay.
No...60 votes are not automatically needed. You got told that and you believe like the obedient servant that you are.

All i was saying was the dems have some power in the senate. Shouldnt "lawyers" know how to read?

did I say they didn't have "power", troll boy? or did I say they shouldn't use it to save Donald's orange butt?

Forum List

Back