Trump Summons Schumer To White House

So you defend his wilful ignorance?

why do you think dems should bail out Donald and his minions. They have the House, the senate and the white house. They have made absolutely no effort to compromise with or offer democrats anything

now, you're whining that dems aren't being nice to them?

maybe they should stop putting forth things that make us nauseas.
Holy shit. You really live in your own little world, dont you? I said nothing of the such.
In fact, i was arguing with a leftist yesterday saying it was repub and dems fault. Not just one. She was blaming the dems.
Do you ever get tired of failing?

that's nice, dearie... the only fail is you...

keep posting partisan garbage and pretend you're above the fray.

I said nothing untrue. Suck that up and for one brief minute pretend you're not into trolling me and give a semi-cogent answer.

:cuckoo:
All i was saying was the dems have some power in the senate. Shouldnt "lawyers" know how to read?

did I say they didn't have "power", troll boy? or did I say they shouldn't use it to save Donald's orange butt?
OMG, you are so fucking dumb, you cant even follow our conversation. Much less me and marcs.
Here, dont say i never gave you anything
COUPON : Hooked on Phonics

They cou;ld just pass the CR, which doesn't have any funding for additional border security, and includes a cut in defense spending.
link?

CR, continuing resolution, It basically says they will continue the last budget passed

In the United States, a continuing resolution (often abbreviated to CR) is a type ofappropriations legislation. An appropriations bill is a bill that appropriates (gives to, sets aside for) money to specific federal government departments, agencies, and programs. The money provides funding for operations, personnel, equipment, and activities

A continuing resolution continues the pre-existing appropriations at the same levels as the previous fiscal year

Continuing Appropriations Resolution, 2017 (H.R.5235) - a continuing resolution that would fund the federal government of the United States through December 9, 2016 at 0.496% below the operating rate of the FY 2016 enacted appropriation.
I get what a CR is....my question is rightwinger wanted Trump to give concessions....and I'm like what for? It's to fund the government...it has nothing to do with politics......

What is Trump offering?
You need to sit down in the BACK OF THE BUS and be quite. The election is over.
Guess you don't remember in 2013 Trump saying of Obama ALL shutdowns fall at the feet of the President Nothing has changed except the orange anuses blame game
do you ever provide links of anything?

why do you need links for basic fact?

go google.

What is Trump offering?
Guess you don't remember in 2013 Trump saying of Obama ALL shutdowns fall at the feet of the President Nothing has changed except the orange anuses blame game
bucky Whats the diff You'll label it all false anyway Don;t be so lazy Google it I don't lie

Well, Chuck-u Schumer didn't look too happy just now.

well, because the orange loon probably thought he could bully him.

oops..... I hope he told Donald to f**k himself.

let mitch-I-poo get the votes. :thup:
Schumer wouldn't do that....he cant win that fight...he knows it......he'd be more likely to get on his knees.

er.... moron, it's Donald doing the begging. are you really that stupid?

oh wait...

They arent completely powerless. Do you know what a filibuster is?
I'm using the same arguments you and your fellow rightwing minions did during President Obama's tenure....REMEMBER?!??
No.
So you are willing to look like an ignorant partisan because someone else did it years ago?
Um, that's kinda how things work here.

why do you think dems should bail out Donald and his minions. They have the House, the senate and the white house. They have made absolutely no effort to compromise with or offer democrats anything. Then they rant and rave that dems are closing down the government when THEY have all the power to keep it open. Now they're whining about CHIP? They could have renewed CHIP weeks ago. They chose not to and added noxious crap to their budget.

it's a spending bill for normal shit, what is the compromise about?

I'm using the same arguments you and your fellow rightwing minions did during President Obama's tenure....REMEMBER?!??
No.
So you are willing to look like an ignorant partisan because someone else did it years ago?

why do you think dems should bail out Donald and his minions. They have the House, the senate and the white house. They have made absolutely no effort to compromise with or offer democrats anything. Then they rant and rave that dems are closing down the government when THEY have all the power to keep it open. Now they're whining about CHIP? They could have renewed CHIP weeks ago. They chose not to and added noxious crap to their budget.

"normal" to whom?

you have the majority in both houses of congress and the presidency. get your votes. if it was "normal", you'd already have them.

What is Trump offering?

go google.
look bitch, you make the accusation, you have to back it up....being a mod, I thought you would know the rules....holy shit.

What is Trump offering?

The VIDEO and the transcript were already posted. Hit the back button and see for yourself, it's about 2-3 pages back, look for a video from Fox News.

No.

"normal" to whom?

you have the majority in both houses of congress and the presidency. get your votes.

are you this dumb? what major issues are in this bill???

the house passed it.....the senate dems will filibuster it...why???

What is Trump offering?

go google.
look bitch, you make the accusation, you have to back it up....being a mod, I thought you would know the rules....holy shit.
if jillian was a mod, i would have already reported this site to the FBI

They cou;ld just pass the CR, which doesn't have any funding for additional border security, and includes a cut in defense spending.
link?

CR, continuing resolution, It basically says they will continue the last budget passed

In the United States, a continuing resolution (often abbreviated to CR) is a type ofappropriations legislation. An appropriations bill is a bill that appropriates (gives to, sets aside for) money to specific federal government departments, agencies, and programs. The money provides funding for operations, personnel, equipment, and activities

A continuing resolution continues the pre-existing appropriations at the same levels as the previous fiscal year

Continuing Appropriations Resolution, 2017 (H.R.5235) - a continuing resolution that would fund the federal government of the United States through December 9, 2016 at 0.496% below the operating rate of the FY 2016 enacted appropriation.
I get what a CR is....my question is rightwinger wanted Trump to give concessions....and I'm like what for? It's to fund the government...it has nothing to do with politics......

Schumer is concerned about DACA, which had been cancelled by Trump
Trump needs to assure him that he will support Dreamers and how

Well, Chuck-u Schumer didn't look too happy just now.

well, because the orange loon probably thought he could bully him.

oops..... I hope he told Donald to f**k himself.

let mitch-I-poo get the votes. :thup:
Schumer wouldn't do that....he cant win that fight...he knows it......he'd be more likely to get on his knees.

er.... moron, it's Donald doing the begging. are you really that stupid?

oh wait...
you're cute when you think you have the upper hand, just like lakota or rdean........right before you get annihilated....

Forum List

Back