Trump Summons Schumer To White House

Through the magic of Twitter, the Naked Emperor will convince the Tard Herd he was majestic while he twisted in the wind.

We need to lock Congress up inside the Congressional building and tell em they aint getting out until they have a budget . Not a CR, a god damned budget.

"summons"?

you mean he begged him to come bail out his orange ignorant butt.
Begged?
:lol:

C'mon, Jillian. You just did the same unreasonable thing the OP did.

He didn't summons or beg. He invited. I will grant you that he has much more to lose than Schumer (a/k/a needs his orange ignorant ass bailed out).

you don't think Chuck needed anything from Donald, do you?

but fair enough. i'll go with your explanation. all good. :thup:

You want to crush the Democrats?

Pass a balanced budget.

No more debt ceiling showdowns.

Boom.

You're welcome.

Psst! The bill needs 60 votes to pass the Senate. Since there aren't 60 Republicans in the Senate (only 50) you aren't going to get anything passed even with all the Republicans on board. Democrats have it within their power to help pass the bill. But they'd rather not. Oh, you know, for reasons.

Try a better argument.

Actually republicans don't even have 50 votes in the senate, no less 60.

We need to lock Congress up inside the Congressional building and tell em they aint getting out until they have a budget . Not a CR, a god damned budget.
Cut off all their pay and benefits (including health insurance) until we get a budget. Revoke their travel spending until we get a budget.

KILL ONE PUPPY A DAY UNTIL WE GET A BUDGET!!!

You want to crush the Democrats?

Pass a balanced budget.

No more debt ceiling showdowns.

Boom.

You're welcome.
they should get rid of these debt ceiling things altogether. the debt ceiling is about voting to give money for things congress already voted on, approved and included in their budget.

It's funny. Every time Obama overspent, the pseudocons started ten topics simultaneously.

And yet they are completely ignorant that last year Trump created the largest deficit in US history, second only to Obama. And he asked for MORE spending!

Congress turned him down.

Now they have run out of money again.

That's what a shutdown ALWAYS means.

If they were CUTTING spending, they would not run out of money.

I can't believe your hack propaganda outlets have not provided you even this simplest of truths!
Hey, I am not your enemy on this.

I want responsible spending too.

The democrats are not holding up the show because of deficit spending. They are spoiled trust-fund kids with zero discipline. So, they don't get credit here.

the democrats are spoiled trust fund babies? as opposed to rand paul and Donald trump.

:rofl:

and i'll point out....

Schumer was born in Brooklyn, the son of Selma (née Rosen) and Abraham Schumer.[5] His father ran an exterminating business, and his mother was a homemaker.[6][7] His family is Jewish,[8] and he is a second cousin, once removed, of actress Amy Schumer.[9][10][11] His ancestors originated from the town of Chortkiv, Galicia, in what is now western Ukraine.[12]

He attended public schools in Brooklyn, scoring a perfect 1600 on the
SAT, and graduated as class valedictorian from James Madison High School, in 1967. Schumer competed for Madison High on the It's Academic television quiz show.[13] He attended Harvard College, where he became interested in politics and campaigned for Eugene McCarthy, in 1968.[14] After completing his undergraduate degree, he continued to Harvard Law School, earning his Juris Doctor with honors, in 1974. Schumer passed the New York state bar, in early 1975. However, he never practiced law, choosing instead a career in politics.[15]

Chuck Schumer - Wikipedia

you do know I feel the same way about you, right? that you're always misguided.

so there ya go.
I keed, I keed.

triumph.jpeg

But, you can't say I don't at least listen and consider other points of view.

Psst! The bill needs 60 votes to pass the Senate. Since there aren't 60 Republicans in the Senate (only 50) you aren't going to get anything passed even with all the Republicans on board. Democrats have it within their power to help pass the bill. But they'd rather not. Oh, you know, for reasons.

Try a better argument.

Actually republicans don't even have 50 votes in the senate, no less 60.

Technically 47, but it doesn't matter even if they had 50. Minutia really.

Cut off all their pay and benefits (including health insurance) until we get a budget. Revoke their travel spending until we get a budget.

you think tha would make republicans vote for a budget. I have a better idea, make them live with not getting paid the way all other federal works will in a shut down.

you think tha would make republicans vote for a budget. I have a better idea, make them live with not getting paid the way all other federal works will in a shut down.

I don't disagree with that either, except that I don't stupidly put it all on one party.

It's funny. Every time Obama overspent, the pseudocons started ten topics simultaneously.

And yet they are completely ignorant that last year Trump created the largest deficit in US history, second only to Obama. And he asked for MORE spending!

I can't believe your hack propaganda outlets have not provided you even this simplest of truths!

The democrats are not holding up the show because of deficit spending. They are spoiled trust-fund kids with zero discipline. So, they don't get credit here.

the democrats are spoiled trust fund babies? as opposed to rand paul and Donald trump.

and i'll point out....

Schumer was born in Brooklyn, the son of Selma (née Rosen) and Abraham Schumer.[5] His father ran an exterminating business, and his mother was a homemaker.[6][7] His family is Jewish,[8] and he is a second cousin, once removed, of actress Amy Schumer.[9][10][11] His ancestors originated from the town of Chortkiv, Galicia, in what is now western Ukraine.[12]

SAT, and graduated as class valedictorian from James Madison High School, in 1967. Schumer competed for Madison High on the It's Academic television quiz show.[13] He attended Harvard College, where he became interested in politics and campaigned for Eugene McCarthy, in 1968.[14] After completing his undergraduate degree, he continued to Harvard Law School, earning his Juris Doctor with honors, in 1974. Schumer passed the New York state bar, in early 1975. However, he never practiced law, choosing instead a career in politics.[15]

It is sad that such a good legal mind like his is being wasted on tearful shenanigans and bullshit grandstanding stunts (not that all sides don't do the same. See Ted Cruz).

and i'll point out....

It is sad that such a good legal mind like his is being wasted on tearful shenanigans and bullshit grandstanding stunts (not that all sides don't do the same. See Ted Cruz).

I like chuck. I think he could do a lot of good work. (which doesn't mean I have to agree with him about everything) and I look forward to him displacing mitch.

Forum List

Back