Trump Summons Schumer To White House

We need to lock Congress up inside the Congressional building and tell em they aint getting out until they have a budget . Not a CR, a god damned budget.
Cut off all their pay and benefits (including health insurance) until we get a budget. Revoke their travel spending until we get a budget.

KILL ONE PUPPY A DAY UNTIL WE GET A BUDGET!!!

you think tha would make republicans vote for a budget. I have a better idea, make them live with not getting paid the way all other federal works will in a shut down.
They're all millionaires.

It's funny. Every time Obama overspent, the pseudocons started ten topics simultaneously.

And yet they are completely ignorant that last year Trump created the largest deficit in US history, second only to Obama. And he asked for MORE spending!

Congress turned him down.

Now they have run out of money again.

That's what a shutdown ALWAYS means.

If they were CUTTING spending, they would not run out of money.

I can't believe your hack propaganda outlets have not provided you even this simplest of truths!
Hey, I am not your enemy on this.

I want responsible spending too.

The democrats are not holding up the show because of deficit spending. They are spoiled trust-fund kids with zero discipline. So, they don't get credit here.

the democrats are spoiled trust fund babies? as opposed to rand paul and Donald trump.

:rofl:

and i'll point out....

Schumer was born in Brooklyn, the son of Selma (née Rosen) and Abraham Schumer.[5] His father ran an exterminating business, and his mother was a homemaker.[6][7] His family is Jewish,[8] and he is a second cousin, once removed, of actress Amy Schumer.[9][10][11] His ancestors originated from the town of Chortkiv, Galicia, in what is now western Ukraine.[12]

He attended public schools in Brooklyn, scoring a perfect 1600 on the
SAT, and graduated as class valedictorian from James Madison High School, in 1967. Schumer competed for Madison High on the It's Academic television quiz show.[13] He attended Harvard College, where he became interested in politics and campaigned for Eugene McCarthy, in 1968.[14] After completing his undergraduate degree, he continued to Harvard Law School, earning his Juris Doctor with honors, in 1974. Schumer passed the New York state bar, in early 1975. However, he never practiced law, choosing instead a career in politics.[15]

Chuck Schumer - Wikipedia
It is sad that such a good legal mind like his is being wasted on tearful shenanigans and bullshit grandstanding stunts (not that all sides don't do the same. See Ted Cruz).

I like chuck. I think he could do a lot of good work. (which doesn't mean I have to agree with him about everything) and I look forward to him displacing mitch.

LOL you think the Dumb Dumbs have a chance of taking over the Senate any time soon?

What is Trump offering?

Trump told Schumer that if he smuggles a couple of Big Mac's and a box of Twinkies past his White House doctor along with a large jar of wig glue, Trump will give Chuck anything he want's plus he'll throw in his personal, slightly soiled, naked pic's of his daughter Ivanka. Bwahahahaaaaa

I like chuck. I think he could do a lot of good work. (which doesn't mean I have to agree with him about everything) and I look forward to him displacing mitch.
At this point, I don't care who replaces Mush-Mouth Mitch. That do-nothing clown needs to go, pronto.

I am told I do a spot-on impression of mush-mouth mitch. :lol:

We need to lock Congress up inside the Congressional building and tell em they aint getting out until they have a budget . Not a CR, a god damned budget.
Cut off all their pay and benefits (including health insurance) until we get a budget. Revoke their travel spending until we get a budget.

you think tha would make republicans vote for a budget. I have a better idea, make them live with not getting paid the way all other federal works will in a shut down.

That right there should make everyone same "hmmm, how did career politicians who have had a top income of around $300K per year in their career all become 7 figure millionaires?"

Is there any possibility this has been built up to give ratings to the news media? Don't the budget discussions always go to the last minute?
They've got the damned country holding its breath, when very little is going to be felt by average Americans except annoyance at our politicians for being do nothing dicks.

actually, not really

Personal Finances

at least chuck came from humble beginnings. and it was in response to the comment saying he was a trust fund baby. I don't think I said he's still working class.

although, a few years ago, he was only worth about 700,000 plus. only that didn't include his park slope home which is probably worth a few million

Millionaires dominate Congress, but NY members poorer

Is there any possibility this has been built up to give ratings to the news media? Don't the budget discussions always go to the last minute?
They've got the damned country holding its breath, when very little is going to be felt by average Americans except annoyance at our politicians for being do nothing dicks.

Basically that's dead on. The average American isn't going to wake up in the morning and think "what is going on here?" if the government "shuts down"

It's being overplayed by the media.

When the democrats ran the house and the senate they got regular budget bills and appropriations done on time. Republicans have the worst record of doing their job.

At this point, I don't care who replaces Mush-Mouth Mitch. That do-nothing clown needs to go, pronto.

I am told I do a spot-on impression of mush-mouth mitch. :lol:

I hope you don't look like a tortoise, as well.

actually, not really

Personal Finances

at least chuck came from humble beginnings. and it was in response to the comment saying he was a trust fund baby. I don't think I said he's still working class.

although, a few years ago, he was only worth about 700,000 plus. only that didn't include his park slope home which is probably worth a few million

Millionaires dominate Congress, but NY members poorer
The broke members of Congress have no influence.

Basically that's dead on. The average American isn't going to wake up in the morning and think "what is going on here?" if the government "shuts down"

unless of course you or your spouse is a federal employee. last time my husband didn't get paid the whole time the gubmint was shut down but had to go in to work anyway. I suspect that will be the case this time, too.

That right there should make everyone same "hmmm, how did career politicians who have had a top income of around $300K per year in their career all become 7 figure millionaires?"
Insider trading.

we can predick the news tomorrow.....they will bring up that during the meeting,,,Trump ate 3 scoops of ice cream,,and gave Schumer a big 8 inch banana

unless of course you or your spouse is a federal employee. last time my husband didn't get paid the whole time the gubmint was shut down but had to go in to work anyway. I suspect that will be the case this time, too.

As I said, the average American. Of course some are going to notice and get hurt.

'White House brands budget impasse ‘Schumer Shutdown’

Just because the man demands the welfare of Illegals be placed as a higher priority than that of this nation or its citizens or he and his fellow traitors will shut down the government does not mean it is HIS shutdown....

Awww, who the hell are we kidding... OF COURSE IT DOES! :p

Forum List

Back