Trump Summons Schumer To White House

Basically that's dead on. The average American isn't going to wake up in the morning and think "what is going on here?" if the government "shuts down"

It's being overplayed by the media.

Actually the Trump administration is the least prepared for a government shutdown. The head of OMB tells the heads of agencies to shut their agencies down, technically put them into emergency only mode. Where they are supposed to have plans in place of who the essential employees are and what are the essential functions to continue

Meh - no DACA no cave. 87% of Americans support DACA.
Poll: Nearly 9 in 10 want DACA recipients to stay in US
They'll blame the party in control of everything.
Posting it again in no way makes the above lies any more true.
Denying reality is how one becomes deluded, tard. You are one of the most willfully blind and stupid self-deluded people on this forum. You bigots are in a very tiny minority when it comes to amnesty for Dreamers. A very, very tiny minority.

Hell, even the President supports amnesty for Dreamers.

trump_tweet_dreamers.jpg

The tiny minority of bigots spend all their time with other bigots, and that is how they convince themselves that all normal people are bigots just like them.

When confronted with a reality which clashes with their delusions, they deny deny deny.

Sad.

we can predick the news tomorrow.....they will bring up that during the meeting,,,Trump ate 3 scoops of ice cream,,and gave Schumer a big 8 inch banana
The failing Naked Emperor belly-flopped. Bigly.

Sad.

Is there any possibility this has been built up to give ratings to the news media? Don't the budget discussions always go to the last minute?
They've got the damned country holding its breath, when very little is going to be felt by average Americans except annoyance at our politicians for being do nothing dicks.

When the democrats ran the house and the senate they got regular budget bills and appropriations done on time. Republicans have the worst record of doing their job.
Maybe, but I'm going to send a thank you note to the six Dems in the House who voted for the C.R. If the government shuts down it's because they wouldn't give on what our elected President is insisting on. No different than the antics the Repubs pulled in 2013 and I'm not a fan of either.

Meh - no DACA no cave. 87% of Americans support DACA.
Poll: Nearly 9 in 10 want DACA recipients to stay in US
They'll blame the party in control of everything.
Posting it again in no way makes the above lies any more true.
Denying reality is how one becomes deluded, tard. You are one of the most willfully blind and stupid self-deluded people on this forum. You bigots are in a very tiny minority when it comes to amnesty for Dreamers. A very, very tiny minority.

Hell, even the President supports amnesty for Dreamers.

trump_tweet_dreamers.jpg
That's just another regeressive lie. They keep posting these same biased one sided polls that prove nothing over and over and your proof is to start calling people bigots and tards. No, you are a liar just like most of you are.

Is there any possibility this has been built up to give ratings to the news media? Don't the budget discussions always go to the last minute?
They've got the damned country holding its breath, when very little is going to be felt by average Americans except annoyance at our politicians for being do nothing dicks.

When the democrats ran the house and the senate they got regular budget bills and appropriations done on time. Republicans have the worst record of doing their job.
Maybe, but I'm going to send a thank you note to the six Dems in the House who voted for the C.R. If the government shuts down it's because they wouldn't give on what our elected President is insisting on. No different than the antics the Repubs pulled in 2013 and I'm not a fan of either.

Exactly. It's pretty damn clear that Americans have spoken, in terms of border security Trump has the American people. Stop being assholes and compromise.

The tiny minority of bigots spend all their time with other bigots, and that is how they convince themselves that all normal people are bigots just like them.

When confronted with a reality which clashes with their delusions, they deny deny deny.

Sad.
Regressives know so much that just isn't so and never will be. :laugh:

Actually the Trump administration is the least prepared for a government shutdown.

What's there to be 'prepared' for? The government just 'shut down' for Martin Luther King's Birthday.... If the Govt shuts down tonight there will be almost no noticeable difference than when it shut down on the 15th....

...except Schumer and the Democrats will catch hell for the shutdown, as they have already declared THEY would do it if they did not get their way.

unless of course you or your spouse is a federal employee. last time my husband didn't get paid the whole time the gubmint was shut down but had to go in to work anyway. I suspect that will be the case this time, too.

Think about it. That means Trump is bringing back SLAVERY.

Actually the Trump administration is the least prepared for a government shutdown.

What's there to be 'prepared' for? The government just 'shut down' for Martin Luther King's Birthday.... If the Govt shuts down tonight there will be almost no noticeable difference than when it shut down on the 15th....

...except Schumer and the Democrats will catch hell for the shutdown, as they have already declared THEY would do it if they did not get their way.
Last time the Park Service paid overtime during the "shutdown" to close off public roads outside of National Parks.

Last time the Park Service paid overtime during the "shutdown" to close off public roads outside of National Parks.
Leaving them open cost next to nothing. Closing them took effort and tax dollars...and let's not forget about Barry's leaked e-mail which ordered his administration to make the shutdown un-necessarily painful for the American people while they blamed the GOP for it. Big Ears even attempted to shut down non-govt historical sites.

See , Trump isn't a dick at all. If I were in the White House , my conversation with Chuckie would have been

"Hello Senator, let me tell you what's going to happen here today. You're going to to back to to your office and you're going to make sure we get a clean CR, no DACA bullshit and I'm going to tell you what will happen if you do , and what will happen if you don't

If you DO , then next week we will begin discussions on a real immigration bill, one that will include not just the things I want, but also DACA so that you can have a win as well

If you do NOT, tomorrow morning all DACA registration information will be turned over to ICE who will have instructions to begin incarcerating and removing these people who has of right now are here illegally

Choose wisely, and have a nice evening Senator"

Leaving them open cost next to nothing. Closing them took effort and tax dollars...and let's not forget about Barry's leaked e-mail which ordered his administration to make the shutdown un-necessarily painful for the American people while they blamed the GOP for it. Big Ears even attempted to shut down non-govt historical sites.

Closing the roads is the equivalent to the border patrol closing the border.

Forum List

Back