🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump supporters are morons #869

God I hope Trump doesn't take us to war with North Korea and then lose that war like Republicans lost Iraq.
Republicans lose all real wars.
whats a "real' war synth?.....the people in the military who have lost limbs and seen their comrades die will tell you that those "phony" wars are pretty goddamned real...
I don't consider the Gulf War a real war. When the opponent is throwing down their guns and surrendering to CNN crews, it's not a real war.

Grenada wasn't a real war.

Panama wasn't a real war.

Bosnia wasn't a real war from our perspective. We just dropped bombs. It was a real war for the people on the ground, though.

The very first reaction for any Trump supporter is knee-jerk anger, hostility, and blind defense. Just more evidence.

‘Calling for a revolution!’: Trump fans ‘triggered’ after NPR tweets out the Declaration of Independence

For 29 years, National Public Radio’s “Morning Edition” has celebrated the Fourth of July with a reading the Declaration of Independence by hosts, reporters, newscasters and commentators.

This historically uncontroversial testament to the nation’s founding document proved uncontroversial-no-more in the year 2017.

After NPR tweeted the Declaration line by line, Donald Trump backers–seemingly unaware of the source document–accused NPR of playing partisan politics.

“So, NPR is calling for a revolution,” Twitter user @JustEsrafel wrote.

“Propaganda is that all you know how?” another asked.

Some even taunted NPR over the president’s budget proposal, insisting this is why NPR is losing will lose federal funding.

DD7uYt-XYAAiFWJ.jpg:large

DD7vaDmWAAAZxQK.jpg

DD7whWfXsAExnUv.jpg

DD6kqayUQAEdhmx.jpg

DD6kqa6UIAANhZt.jpg

DD6kqbJVoAAVClV.jpg

hurry they're going fast

19875341_10155501886354265_3559630696339816718_n.jpg
There are so many women - and so many White women - who would love to have one of those. Women find President Obama sexy. Probably because they see what a great husband and father he is, and what a good man he is.

Trump, on the other hand, attracts this type of woman:

0.jpg

True story!
4i6Ckte.gif

Can't wait until we pull public funding for National Panhandler Radio.
Sink or swim in the free market...glug, glug, glug...
As usual, you idiots miss the boat...tell me this, how can white conservatives who vote a party who's all about money, clearly you must be too...why are you people so gotdamn dumb? I mean, I have never seen a race of idiots so fuckin stupid in my life.....how do you earn a living, sleep, exist and be this fuckin stupid?????

LMAO.

A few people react on twitter and suddenly that represents all conservatives as if we don't know the origin of the quotes.

Gawd you morons are pathetic.

Carry on, dipshits....this is entertaining.
39 million of you moron's still support Trump and you question why we find you fuck nuts insane and clueless....find a mirror fool

LMAO.

A few people react on twitter and suddenly that represents all conservatives as if we don't know the origin of the quotes.

It was way more than a few.

Can't wait until we pull public funding for National Panhandler Radio.
Sink or swim in the free market...glug, glug, glug...
As usual, you idiots miss the boat...tell me this, how can white conservatives who vote a party who's all about money, clearly you must be too...why are you people so gotdamn dumb? I mean, I have never seen a race of idiots so fuckin stupid in my life.....how do you earn a living, sleep, exist and be this fuckin stupid?????
They're all living off of government checks.

This reminds me of an Onion article I linked to one time. I thought the satire was hilarious. USMB right wingers went nuts for weeks and even longer insisting I was so stupid I didn't know it was satire. That I thought it was news.
Honestly, I never could figure out what gave them that impression. The article is so clearly satire, there is no way possible that anyone could see it as anything but satire. And yet, these right wingers went nuts insisting I thought it was somehow news. Here is the article. YOU be the judge.

Area Man Passionate Defender Of What He Imagines Constitution To Be

God I hope Trump doesn't take us to war with North Korea and then lose that war like Republicans lost Iraq.
Republicans lose all real wars.
whats a "real' war synth?.....the people in the military who have lost limbs and seen their comrades die will tell you that those "phony" wars are pretty goddamned real...

Lets just hope the Republicans don't lead us into another war. They never go well when they are in charge. The last conflict a Democrat got us into was Kosovo and not one person died other than a couple accidents. Now that's what I call non intervention. Seems to me we don't meddle in other countries affairs as much when Democrats are in charge. And Obama was very diplomatic. I know Republicans will say he was weak but lets see where Trumps tough talk gets us. Seems to me he is escalating tensions.

I never hear you endorsing what the Republicans do but you always seem to have a right wing comeback. So what do you think Trump should do? It better not be a weak reply although so far that's all he's done is threaten.

the coon you voted in declared war on America
Rwnj says what?

Let's see what you idiots to to America. You ready for war with Russia, china North Korea, iran and isis? We have no allies.

I'm starting to get nervous. Were messing with old enemies who want to take us down. Germany canada and England and Australia won't do shit

reason #5234525 Hillary supporters are morons: they are sacrificing Americans on the altar of multiculturalism

consequently, Immigrants from backward cultures develop extravagant expectations about their lives in US, and when they fail, they kill Americans

LMAO.

"We hold these truths to be self evident that all men are created equal"

Liberal Propaganda

That is certainly NOT anything Liberal.

Liberals know that - since they deny the existence of a Creator - Man was not created, but evolved.

Forum List

Back