Trump Supporters - Don't his comments about women bother you?

Do Trump's comments about women bother you even if they don't change your mind?

• I don't support Trump and nothing he said about women either way would change that

• I still support Trump, but yes, they bother me

• I support Trump, and no, they don't bother me

Results are only viewable after voting.
Pardon me for butting in, but Hillary Clinton spearheaded efforts to intimidate and silence several of her husband's victims and old flames. Ask Juanita Broaddrick, for example. Too late to ask Kathleen Willey's cat though. It's dead, thanks to the frightener the Clintons hired to scare Willey away from testifying.

Okay... let's look at that.

Juanita Brodderick-

Couldn't remember the date she was supposedly raped.
Or the Month.
The Hotel she says it happened in has no record of her or Clinton being there
She attended Clinton events after the supposed rape.
She accepted appointments to state boards by Clinton
she didn't say anything about this for 20 years, and even swore out two affadavits saying it didn't happen.
She told Lisa Meyer in 1999 no one tried to intimidate her to ch ange her story.
But now she said Hillary did by "Thanking her" at an event.

This is the person you want to hang your hat on?

First what I am not saying

- I am not saying he's guilty of every leftist hyperbolic accusation
- I am not saying it makes him worse than Hillary
- I am not saying it disqualifies him from being President
- I am not saying he'd say exactly today what he has said in the past

But doesn't it bother you even if you still support him that he would say such outlandishly misogynistic things on such a repeated basis? If I supported his policies, I'd still have voted for him. I voted for Gary Johnson yesterday, but it was because of Trump's anti-capitalism, it had nothing to do with this either way. We're electing a President, not a priest and Hillary's a corrupt, lying politician. But what he has said about women is in my view extremely offensive, and I see no real reason to believe he's a fundamentally different person
You know that Trump lies probably 5 times more than Hillary ever could. You don't need fact check for that. Just follow what he says on the campaign trail.

Trump is under multiple investigations stretching years into the future. Trump University, Trump Foundation, Bribery, Tax evasion and a half dozen more. And he publicly admitted he enjoys unasked for sexual assault.

But it's Hillary that's corrupt. And what has Hillary been charged with. And now the FBI is attacking her and Fox had to walk back it's own attacks. And she is still standing.

I just saw a woman reporter ask a US steel worker who she was voting for. She said she wanted Bernie, but she is voting for Hillary who is also a great candidate. The reporter said Trump had an infrastructure plan and supports steel workers. The woman said, "Then why does he buy Chinese steel?" and she said "Trump's infrastructure plan is a joke."

Lawsuit dropped....

Woman who accused Trump of raping her at 13 drops lawsuit

Saturday 5 November 2016 06.26 EDT

A woman who had accused Donald Trump of raping her when she was a 13-year-old dropped her lawsuit against the Republican nominee on Friday.

One of the accuser’s attorneys, Thomas Meagher, filed a one-page voluntary dismissal in district court in New York late Friday. Neither he nor a second attorney listed immediately responded to questions about the document.

The woman, who had filed suit earlier this year under the pseudonym Jane Doe, had alleged that Trump and billionaire Jeffrey Epstein had raped her in 1994, when she was a 13-year-old aspiring model.
It was said the woman received so many death threats she was terrified. This way, she stays anonymous.

Lawsuit dropped....

A woman who had accused Donald Trump of raping her when she was a 13-year-old dropped her lawsuit against the Republican nominee on Friday.

One of the accuser’s attorneys, Thomas Meagher, filed a one-page voluntary dismissal in district court in New York late Friday. Neither he nor a second attorney listed immediately responded to questions about the document.

The woman, who had filed suit earlier this year under the pseudonym Jane Doe, had alleged that Trump and billionaire Jeffrey Epstein had raped her in 1994, when she was a 13-year-old aspiring model.
It was said the woman received so many death threats she was terrified. This way, she stays anonymous.
There's always an excuse with liberals. No liberal has ever been responsible for anything. I think it has more to do with whatever damage could be done was done by now and after the election she was going to get reemed out.

But doesn't it bother you even if you still support him that he would say such outlandishly misogynistic things on such a repeated basis? If I supported his policies, I'd still have voted for him. I voted for Gary Johnson yesterday, but it was because of Trump's anti-capitalism, it had nothing to do with this either way. We're electing a President, not a priest and Hillary's a corrupt, lying politician. But what he has said about women is in my view extremely offensive, and I see no real reason to believe he's a fundamentally different person
Nah. But then... That's because I listen to what he says for myself. Rather than have some mouthpiece tell me what he said, and what it means... We righties have this nasty habit of doing our own thinking...

Lawsuit dropped....

I heard trump paid seal team six to rape her pet pomeranian, as a warning. They say they even wiped their bloody cocks on her best drapes, and pissed in her fish tank. Trump is a savage who must be stopped...

Lawsuit dropped....

hahaha, pure escapism.

I hope she will go in jail with Hillary for false rape accusation and defamation. Even a fine would be a victory for justice.

He attracts the same kind of voter....Misogynist men and women with no self-esteem. (not saying that covers all his supporters....but he attracts those while Clinton does not)

I've got plenty of self esteem you lying skank!

Lawsuit dropped....

hahaha, pure escapism.

I hope she will go in jail with Hillary for false rape accusation and defamation. Even a fine would be a victory for justice.
There never was a real victim. It was made up from the very beginning.

Where are the threats? How were they made? Have any been turned over to the police?

None. There never was anything. It was all fake.

After what democrats did to Sarah Palin they permanently declared themselves unable to complain about mistreatment of women.

161024102559-trump-nyt-insults-780x439.jpg
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct...NHikQwQaru_qxDrzQvC7GwxA&ust=1478437327466634
Donald Trump insults take up two full pages

Pardon me for butting in, but Hillary Clinton spearheaded efforts to intimidate and silence several of her husband's victims and old flames. Ask Juanita Broaddrick, for example. Too late to ask Kathleen Willey's cat though. It's dead, thanks to the frightener the Clintons hired to scare Willey away from testifying.

Okay... let's look at that.

Juanita Brodderick-

Couldn't remember the date she was supposedly raped.
Or the Month.
The Hotel she says it happened in has no record of her or Clinton being there
She attended Clinton events after the supposed rape.
She accepted appointments to state boards by Clinton
she didn't say anything about this for 20 years, and even swore out two affadavits saying it didn't happen.
She told Lisa Meyer in 1999 no one tried to intimidate her to ch ange her story.
But now she said Hillary did by "Thanking her" at an event.

This is the person you want to hang your hat on?

The person I hang my hat on...?

That's a weasel question if ever there was one. As if Broaddrick is some anomaly? As if I base my assessments on scarce, cherry-picked anecdotes? Um, no. There's no cherry-picking when it comes to the Clintons. If anything you need a really strong umbrella, because It's raining fruit. The women who've accused Bill Clinton are plentiful, and there are disturbingly similar details in the stories of the most credible, Broaddrick among them. Apparently Bill's a biter, and his junk has some unique characteristics (and these women weren't aware of each other's stories).

And it's been almost 20 years since Broaddrick addressed everything on that remarkably rote list of Clintonian smear points.

Not that I'm holding my breath for you to actually watch. Getting details right doesn't seem like much of a priority to you. If it was, you'd probably take the trouble to spell her name correctly.

Only two? He has SO much catching up to do if he's going to come close to most of the people here. No wonder he looks daunted in that picture.

It's too bad that the most useful thing a struggling paper in a dying industry could think to do with two pages is to stage a melodrama about a presidential candidate who insulted some people. **gasp** Insulted them! Has he no shame?!

If you take it in context of that Billy bush interview or if Gump was on Howard stern no.

Just looking for shock jock ratings..
No

But if it was before congress, a judge or in church yes..it would be like you dumb fucker.

What's so hard to comprehend ?

Cut the stupid crap. I didn't say I don't comprehend anything. I asked an opinion. How did you not grasp that?

I agree, but again in the OP, I made clear this thread is not a contest with Hillary. On that I totally agree with you, she's far more despicable than he is

Without the contrast to Hillary they can't defend it. That's why every response is a deflection to her or the person responding to the thread

B'loney. You all are DESPERATE for any distraction from hiLIARy's Gross Corruption.

See Kaz?

Yep. I see that in a parallel thread where I ask about the skank bitch liar Hilllary, you'd say you don't care how many woman she sexually abused on behalf of her predator husband, you don't care

Why won't you follow your own no contest rule in the OP? It's like you asked for people to do something you're incapable of doing. I bet you respond with something I or Hillary is incapable of doing lol.

Actually your hypocrisy with Hillary is clearly part of the thread. In fact Hillary being worse is one of the answers.

"I still support Trump, but yes, they bother me"

I just watched the video clip on that "Two pages of insults" there (I was hoping to get to read them cause I think Trumps pretty witty at time but alas no) The clip is pretty dead on talking about the bias and corruption (hindsight)

If I thought the only diff between them was his stupid mouth, I'd vote for him.

As it is I can't hold my breath long enough to vote for either.

That's a vote for Hillary, SAYIT

Does this help?
These two pillars of America are at stake:

Trump promises to embrace the Constitution....Bill's wife promises the very opposite: to fight against free speech.

Trump supports American sovereignty....Bill's wife admitted she favors open borders.

How tough is that choice???

B'loney. You all are DESPERATE for any distraction from hiLIARy's Gross Corruption.

See Kaz?

Yep. I see that in a parallel thread where I ask about the skank bitch liar Hilllary, you'd say you don't care how many woman she sexually abused on behalf of her predator husband, you don't care

Why won't you follow your own no contest rule in the OP? It's like you asked for people to do something you're incapable of doing. I bet you respond with something I or Hillary is incapable of doing lol.

The question is to Trump supporters, slut

And the rules are everyone but yourself:2up:

OK, vacuum head. The POLL is for Trump supporters. That's why I put in public votes and the not a supporter and would never be answer so people like you don't answer the poll anyway and skew it. The thread is for discussion of the topic. Your being a flagrant hypocrite and the equivalent of Hillary supporters who don't care what a corrupt, murdering liar she is would be topical for the discussion, it's just not an answer in the poll.

After what democrats did to Sarah Palin they permanently declared themselves unable to complain about mistreatment of women.

True. I like Kathleen Wiley as the best example though, they even did it to a partisan Democrat out of their pure selfish interest. They threw her off the boat into the sharks without a hesitation or a regret, and she was one of them

Forum List

Back