Trump Supporters - Don't his comments about women bother you?

Do Trump's comments about women bother you even if they don't change your mind?

• I don't support Trump and nothing he said about women either way would change that

• I still support Trump, but yes, they bother me

• I support Trump, and no, they don't bother me

Results are only viewable after voting.
First what I am not saying

- I am not saying he's guilty of every leftist hyperbolic accusation
- I am not saying it makes him worse than Hillary
- I am not saying it disqualifies him from being President
- I am not saying he'd say exactly today what he has said in the past

But doesn't it bother you even if you still support him that he would say such outlandishly misogynistic things on such a repeated basis? If I supported his policies, I'd still have voted for him. I voted for Gary Johnson yesterday, but it was because of Trump's anti-capitalism, it had nothing to do with this either way. We're electing a President, not a priest and Hillary's a corrupt, lying politician. But what he has said about women is in my view extremely offensive, and I see no real reason to believe he's a fundamentally different person

It bothers me more than Hillary would stay married to a man accused of rape from several women. Bill Clinton took advantage of a young intern and cheated on her on the national stage and proceeded to ruin her life. It bothers me that Hillary defended a man who raped a 12 year old girl and then laughed about the lie detecter test. She is no defender of women's rights. I find the Clintons far more deplorable than any comment Trump has made.

Trump is terrified of women and has built a following by saying he wants to destroy the US. He's in bed with Assange, Snowden and Putin and has openly stated he wants to destroy the US Constitution.

That's why RWNJs love him.

Luckily, they're too damn dumb to know he can't do a fraction of what he has threatened and he's too damn dumb to know it either.

But doesn't it bother you even if you still support him that he would say such outlandishly misogynistic things on such a repeated basis? If I supported his policies, I'd still have voted for him. I voted for Gary Johnson yesterday, but it was because of Trump's anti-capitalism, it had nothing to do with this either way. We're electing a President, not a priest and Hillary's a corrupt, lying politician. But what he has said about women is in my view extremely offensive, and I see no real reason to believe he's a fundamentally different person

I have grandson & a grand daughter. A President has always been looked upon as a icon of honor, respect and dignity, to all races, to all religions, and to both genders, until the Tea Party extreme and Reich wing Evangelicals invaded the Republican party in 2009/2010. They certainly are responsible for nominating man with no honor, no respect, no dignity, completely stuffed with misogyny, bigotry and ignorance. The most incompetent, unqualified DANGEROUS candidate in this nation's history, Donald Trump.

The real issue is most of us are raising girls & boys. Certainly we don't want our sons and grandson's growing up making comments like that about women, much less sexually assaulting them. We don't want our daughters and grand daughters, living an watching a President who continually degrades them with offensive sexist remarks that can scar them for the rest of their lives, with self esteem issues that instills in their brains that they're not worth much, making an entire gender (women) under achievers.

THIS IS THE REAL ISSUE WITH TRUMP. It's not just girls, it's boys too. It's hard enough to raise good kids in this country, that have good decent character--without installing a sexual vile foul mouthed predator in the Oval Office, that they'll be forced to listen too for the next 4 years.

Furthermore any woman that supports Trump today--has serious self-esteem issues of herself, or women can be very cady and are jealous of Hillary Clinton. Because they don't deserve anything, she doesn't either. These are the women who would vote for Trump.

But the GOOD news is--Trump has an unfavorable rating with the largest voting block in this country (women) at 73%, and half of Women in the Republican party won't cast a vote for him, and this was PRIOR to the audio tape coming out. So I imagine it's worse now.
73 percent of women voters have an 'unfavorable' view of Donald Trump
Poll: Nearly half of Republican women wouldn't vote for Trump

They were warned about Trump on many occasions and they ignored it all.
#NeverTrump: We Told You He Would Kill Us, but You Didn’t Listen

So BURN THIS BARN DOWN TO THE GROUND by voting for Hillary Clinton.

tea-party-cartoon.jpg

bill clinton actually raped 3 women, at least, and sexually assaulted a dozen others.....and hilary helped him get away with it to preserve her political power and wealth....you are a nut....

And not a single one came forward to press charges. My oh my...sort of like those harlots accusing Trump, aren't they?

Except they all told friends and relatives at the time of the rape....and the one Air Force member...she was assaulted on Air Force one and told her chain of command.....far more evidence and long standing testimony against bill the rapist...they came out long before and after he was in office.........even going to the police in the case of Eileen Wellstone...........and not just 15 days before an election......

Nice try...sell it to you Borg democrats....

Still relying on your opinion with no links to facts and data. Facts and data make you go limp in the trousers, don't they.

Juanita Broaderick testified under oath to FBI agents that she was raped...under penalty of jail time.....the Air Force service member on Air Force one reported the assault to her chain of command asswipe......and Eileen Wellstone reported her attack to the British police.......far more than you have on Trump.

Trump is terrified of women and has built a following by saying he wants to destroy the US. He's in bed with Assange, Snowden and Putin and has openly stated he wants to destroy the US Constitution.

That's why RWNJs love him.

Luckily, they're too damn dumb to know he can't do a fraction of what he has threatened and he's too damn dumb to know it either.

No....Putin gave the clintons 23.5 million dollars through their fake foundation...he owns them....

It bothers me more than Hillary would stay married to a man accused of rape from several women. Bill Clinton took advantage of a young intern and cheated on her on the national stage and proceeded to ruin her life. It bothers me that Hillary defended a man who raped a 12 year old girl and then laughed about the lie detecter test. She is no defender of women's rights. I find the Clintons far more deplorable than any comment Trump has made.

You mean like Melania? Marla? Ivana? Do you really thinkk they did not know Trump is a rapist? Even if they decided to pretend not to know, he has openly bragged and then lied about it. How about the many wives screwed over by his buddies, Newt and Rudy?

Or is that different?

Your asshole and his employees live in glass houses.

Hypocrite.

I think he's an ass for saying those things. I am glad that it was all talk. He and the other guy thought they were speaking privately and said some incredibly stupid things. The good news is that neither guy has done anything that matches that locker room talk.

Hillary's treatment of women and all people is dreadful even though she talks a good game.

This is about actions vs words.

Hillary has proven that she'll sell out the country, which is bad news for every man, woman and child. Some who are sensitive and fall apart over the lewd guy talk are the ones bashing Trump. Prior to that, there really wasn't any complaint about Trump other than his lack of political experience.

For years, both sides claimed to want an outsider to break up the status quo. Here's our chance. Hillary has made clear her intentions regarding open borders and one world government. The dangers from that make Trump's lewd talk look like child's play.

I don't care for Trumps comments, but on a scale of Egregious Offenses, hiLIARy's corruption, fraud, and reckless endangerment of our national security vastly overshadow Trump saying "pussy".

I agree, but again in the OP, I made clear this thread is not a contest with Hillary. On that I totally agree with you, she's far more despicable than he is

Without the contrast to Hillary they can't defend it. That's why every response is a deflection to her or the person responding to the thread

B'loney. You all are DESPERATE for any distraction from hiLIARy's Gross Corruption.

I don't care for Trumps comments, but on a scale of Egregious Offenses, hiLIARy's corruption, fraud, and reckless endangerment of our national security vastly overshadow Trump saying "pussy".

I agree, but again in the OP, I made clear this thread is not a contest with Hillary. On that I totally agree with you, she's far more despicable than he is

Without the contrast to Hillary they can't defend it. That's why every response is a deflection to her or the person responding to the thread

B'loney. You all are DESPERATE for any distraction from hiLIARy's Gross Corruption.

See Kaz?

Better than Democrats who don't see what your candidate is at all

There you go doing exactly the opposite of your OP. You said it's not a contest and when challenged....you try to make it a contest. You just can't help youself

You're good, take another hit on your bong. Everything is OK

I would have liked to seen another option on your survey. For many of us, voting for the orange clown is not done in support of him, but rather as a rejection of the most vile and despicable person to ever be a major party nominee. The orange clown is a horrible canidate, the pantsuit bulldyke makes him look like Abe Lincoln.

Actually I covered that option: "I still support Trump, but yes, they bother me"

Slightly different Kazman, I don't support him. He is the only viable alternative to the bulldyke.

Fair enough, but "support" him just meant you will vote for him. There's only so much granularity I can get to. That you will vote for him but you don't support him is too granular. That's what I meant, you're going to vote for him

Which is why in the OP post I said that's not the point of the thread

You mean like Melania? Marla? Ivana? Do you really thinkk they did not know Trump is a rapist? Even if they decided to pretend not to know, he has openly bragged and then lied about it. How about the many wives screwed over by his buddies, Newt and Rudy?

Or is that different?

Your asshole and his employees live in glass houses.

Hypocrite.
You mean like how you're voting for a hag who attacked women who were sexually assaulted by her husband?

Or is that different

Your asshole and her employees live in glass houses.

Hypocrite

It's pretty predictable....start a thread about Drumpf and his comments about women and all the Alt-Right Drumpfsters who thrive on misogyny come running.

Why do you use the name "Drumpf"? His name really is "Trump." It is his birth name.

Are you hoping to work up some sort of anti-German bigotry? I'm half German and find your victory very offensive. Whats wrong with an AMERICAN with German roots?

See Kaz?

Yep. I see that in a parallel thread where I ask about the skank bitch liar Hilllary, you'd say you don't care how many woman she sexually abused on behalf of her predator husband, you don't care

It has nothing to do with /anything/ Trump did, the grab them by the pussy comment is the only "real" thing and it was just guys talking like guys - but that's the thing, you are no longer allowed to talk like that - there is no freedom of speech.

The sad truth is that the snowflakes are lost causes. America no longer stands for her own values - Freedom has been raped by PC and that is what her people want. It's sad, but there's nothing you can do but walk away or suck it up and understand that you may no longer voice your own opinions. Clinton is so corrupt that the veil couldn't even hold it all, and the people of America don't care. Its why I said, if Clinton gets in I'm out, because it shows that this country is a lost cause.

I think a lot of women believe that a lot of men indulge in locker room talk, we just usually don't get to hear it. I feel pretty sure that Bill Clinton has/does, for example. I don't take it that seriously, as men seem to like to brag. It would of course be better if he didn't do it, but (and I know you covered it Kaz), his words aren't as worrying as Hillarys corrupt deeds. I expect a fair number of Trump voters wish he didn't say that stuff, or that they had a more polished candidate to vote for, but it isn't the end of the world.
His daughter seems to have turned out great, and many of his female employees say great things about him

See Kaz?

Yep. I see that in a parallel thread where I ask about the skank bitch liar Hilllary, you'd say you don't care how many woman she sexually abused on behalf of her predator husband, you don't care

Why won't you follow your own no contest rule in the OP? It's like you asked for people to do something you're incapable of doing. I bet you respond with something I or Hillary is incapable of doing lol.

If you take it in context of that Billy bush interview or if Gump was on Howard stern no.

Just looking for shock jock ratings..
No

But if it was before congress, a judge or in church yes..it would be like you dumb fucker.

What's so hard to comprehend ?

See Kaz?

Why won't you follow your own no contest rule in the OP? It's like you asked for people to do something you're incapable of doing. I bet you respond with something I or Hillary is incapable of doing lol.

The question is to Trump supporters, slut

Forum List

Back