🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump supporters: How are you punishing the Establishment?

lol. I can get you the number if you want it, I can just tell you that by only looking at the votes for Cruz, Rubio, and Kasich you can see that Trump does not have a majority.

Bullshit. Either give the answer or shut the hell up.

Could a Trump supporter explain how running an authoritarian non-conservative is punishing the GOP Establishment? What is the end goal here? Do you want to end up with a conservative GOP? If so, how do you get there from here?

No, they can't explain it.

I have already explained it several times, and that doesnt sit well with you so you ignore it. Not our fault, Sherlock

Not in any way that will make sense to you, anyway. Because their end game is fuckery. Which, I'm pretty sure you know, even though you're trying to give them the benefit of the doubt.

They're cutting off their noses to spite their faces. Plain and simple. And yes, they're okay with that.

Lol, yeah, everyone who disagrees with you must be a buncha morons, right.

roflmao

lol. I can get you the number if you want it, I can just tell you that by only looking at the votes for Cruz, Rubio, and Kasich you can see that Trump does not have a majority.

lol. you are a funny guy. you make a claim, I prove it wrong, and then you call bullshit on me.

give me about 5 minutes and I'll have the answer for you

lol. you are a funny guy. you make a claim, I prove it wrong, and then you call bullshit on me.

Great, a libtard giving an answer. That will make my day, lol.

I have already explained it several times, and that doesnt sit well with you so you ignore it. Not our fault, Sherlock

Yes you have. As you have explained, your choice in 2016 is to cut off your nose to spite your face. I haven't ignored you. I hear you.

Lol, yeah, everyone who disagrees with you must be a buncha morons, right.

roflmao

Morons are morons, regardless of whether they agree with me, or not.

i used the numbers from Results of the Republican Party presidential primaries, 2016 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

donald trump is 4,566,178 votes away from a majority, assuming no votes come in for any other candidates from here on.

that's more than 4.5million votes away from a majority you claim he already has.

Last edited:
Still working on trying to figure this out, and I may or may not ever get there. Here's one that just popped into my little brain:

For 2016, the Republican ticket is not going to be about conservatism vs. liberalism, it's going to be about anti-establishment vs. both The GOP Establishment AND liberalism. Okay. (But let me know if I'm wrong there)

Could a Trump supporter explain how running an authoritarian non-conservative is punishing the GOP Establishment? What is the end goal here? Do you want to end up with a conservative GOP? If so, how do you get there from here?
I am hoping Trump presidency will completely destroy the RINO run GOP. Its time for a Trumpian GOP. America First,American workers first,Worry about OUR borders,take care of our veterans.

i used the numbers from Results of the Republican Party presidential primaries, 2016 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

donald trump is 4,566,178 votes away from a majority, assuming no votes come in for any other candidates from here on.

that's more than 4.5million votes away from a majority you claim he already has.
Lol, finally.

A total of 28 million votes have been cast, and Trump has about 11.67 million, meaning he will need about another 2.34 million to surpass all votes for his opponents thus far. But since his votes will push up the total number of votes and thus his number needed to get half of all votes, lol, he will need about 3 million more votes.

Now I cannot predict with absolute certainty how many votes will come in today, but about 90% will be for Trump and the delegates at stake are 301 out of 2472 total, meaning about 1/8th of the GOP is still to vote. That would suggest Trump should pick up about 3.5 million votes today, which would give him a majority of the total popular vote in the GOP primaries.

And even if he doesnt get another 3.5 million votes, he has received more votes for a GOP candidate in the history of the Republican Party and he did it in a 17 way contested race. So your point is is meaningless in the face of the Reality, no matter what it may have been.

Now dont you feel better having actually given a subject some independent thought. How many decades has it been?

Establishment republicans tend to be timid and easily cave into democrat party demands. They are usually uncomfortable when speaking and afraid of the media and go on the defensive if confronted by any issue. Trump is different and establishment republicans seem to dislike him. Is that good enough? Of course we won't know haw he governs until he is elected.

Lol, finally.

A total of 28 million votes have been cast, and Trump has about 11.67 million, meaning he will need about another 2.34 million to surpass all votes for his opponents thus far. But since his votes will push up the total number of votes and thus his number needed to get half of all votes, lol, he will need about 3 million more votes.

Now I cannot predict with absolute certainty how many votes will come in today, but about 90% will be for Trump and the delegates at stake are 301 out of 2472 total, meaning about 1/8th of the GOP is still to vote. That would suggest Trump should pick up about 3.5 million votes today, which would give him a majority of the total popular vote in the GOP primaries.

And even if he doesnt get another 3.5 million votes, he has received more votes for a GOP candidate in the history of the Republican Party and he did it in a 17 way contested race. So your point is is meaningless in the face of the Reality, no matter what it may have been.

Now dont you feel better having actually given a subject some independent thought. How many decades has it been?
lol. you fail math class.

your 2.34 million number is just wrong.

and besides, you claimed he already had the majority.

One half of 28 million is 14 million, which is how many Trump would have to have now (+30k or so) to have a majority.

That 14 million minus Trumps 11.67 million is 2.34 million. But I pushed it up to 3 million for arguments sake and he should get that today.

Lol, a libtard doing math, hilarious.

nd besides, you claimed he already had the majority.

I said, 'Obviously Trump has won a majority of primary voters by now." in post #63, IIRC. That would include today primary votes which have not yet been completed and counted. Duh so my statement would include my projection of Trumps anticipated votes today.

One half of 28 million is 14 million, which is how many Trump would have to have now (+30k or so) to have a majority.

That 14 million minus Trumps 11.67 million is 2.34 million. But I pushed it up to 3 million for arguments sake and he should get that today.

I said, 'Obviously Trump has won a majority of primary voters by now." in post #63, IIRC. That would include today primary votes which have not yet been completed and counted. Duh so my statement would include my projection of Trumps anticipated votes today.

lol, I correct your stupid fucking math and you find that funny.

That says so much about the nature of your stupidity.

you fail. again.

if voters haven't voted they can't be counted as having been 'won' by anyone.

you still think you got that math right? wow. go get an education.

LOL, unless my calculator broke, half of 28 million is 14 million, and 14 million minus 11.67 million is 2.33 million

Other than snide ass hole remarks, you really havent contributed anything intelligent to this entire discussion, loser.

LOL, unless my calculator broke, half of 28 million is 14 million, and 14 million minus 11.67 million is 2.33 million

Other than snide ass hole remarks, you really havent contributed anything intelligent to this entire discussion, loser.
your calculator is fine. your equation is wrong. you are an idiot.

but the point i was trying to make, before getting sidetracked into your failure in reasoning and math, is that while Trump may have the delegates required to win the nomination it'd be wrong to conclude that a majority of republicans want him as their candidate based on the votes.

JimBowie1958 i'll offer a hint - if Donald Trump won 2.34 million more votes, or even 3 million more votes, how many votes would be cast for the other candidates?

GOP aghast as Trump doubles down
Alexander Bolton - 06/06/16 08:43 PM EDT

A defiant Donald Trump is refusing to backtrack his racially charged comments.
And in comes the usual suspects trying to sideswipe the discussion with moronic charges of RAYYSSIISSSMM! and derail the whole discussion.

Can the mods save this thread from going into the toilet and delete this stupid shit?

Trump's stand on judges isn't a real thing? The Repubs in Congress aren't speaking against this?
It shouldn't be discussed?

Establishment republicans tend to be timid and easily cave into democrat party demands. They are usually uncomfortable when speaking and afraid of the media and go on the defensive if confronted by any issue. Trump is different and establishment republicans seem to dislike him. Is that good enough? Of course we won't know haw he governs until he is elected.

Your summation is more personal than based on the economic and ideological issues, but it has a huge validity to it.

The GOP Establishment has spent most of the post WW2 years playing lap dog to the Democratic Party political machines after FDR put the urban machines in control of the federali government.

They have a hard time wrapping their minds around a new paradigm that is not dominated by Washington DC.

Forum List

Back