🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump supporters: How are you punishing the Establishment?

It is a little old thing called 'party loyalty'. When the decision has apparently been made you stand behind your parties nominee instead of undermining your party.

That is why I am not a member of a party as I cannot support just any nominee, as I did not support vulture capitalist Romney nor would I support the collaborator McCain.

However your posts make it sound like the kabal that got us those two losers as nominees were also behind the Trump nomination and that is simply not true.

Well no... "cabals" do not nominate, the voters do. People went to the polls and pulled the lever for Romney and McCain. Different people had different reasons but millions upon millions believed Romney and McCain were the best hope to win the general election. Those same people balked at the conservative again and this time went with a populist who wasn't tied to the establishment.

My point was, ironically, it is the same people who gave us Romney and McCain who have now given us Trump. They are not the Conservatives in the party. They don't identify as "establishment" but then... nobody wants to identify as "establishment" these days, it's just not very popular.

Said Graham: “This is the most un-American thing from a politician since Joe McCarthy. If anybody was looking for an off-ramp, this is probably it. There’ll come a time when the love of country will trump hatred of Hillary.”
Graham Urges Republicans to Take Back Endorsements
Harry Reid goes BOOM
Harry Reid, speaking from the Senate floor just now (remarks about Republican leader’s support for Trump in spite of his racist and misogynist stance): “There doesn’t seem to be any daylight between Donald Trump and Mitch McConnell.”

Wow

Now ZOG control ISIS terrorists who have infiltrated the Muslim refugees and are doing their bidding trashing Europe?

Are you fucking insane?

Dude, I am excusing your poor English and replying as if you at least have a GED, which you obviously don't have, do you think the ZOG policy that enabled the Muslim invaders are NOT trashing Europe? Respond you ridiculous douchebag.

Still working on trying to figure this out, and I may or may not ever get there. Here's one that just popped into my little brain:

For 2016, the Republican ticket is not going to be about conservatism vs. liberalism, it's going to be about anti-establishment vs. both The GOP Establishment AND liberalism. Okay. (But let me know if I'm wrong there)

Could a Trump supporter explain how running an authoritarian non-conservative is punishing the GOP Establishment? What is the end goal here? Do you want to end up with a conservative GOP? If so, how do you get there from here?
Trump at the top.of the ticket will hurt the gop down ticket. that'll hurt the establishment

Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi (R) “personally solicited a political contribution from Donald Trump around the same time her office deliberated joining an investigation of alleged fraud at Trump University and its affiliates,” the AP reports.

“The money came from a Trump family foundation in apparent violation of rules surrounding political activities by charities. A political group backing Bondi’s re-election, called And Justice for All, reported receiving the check Sept. 17, 2013 — four days after Bondi’s office publicly announced she was considering joining a New York state probe of Trump University’s activities… After the check came in, Bondi’s office nixed suing Trump, citing insufficient grounds to proceed.”
Bondi Asked for Trump Donation Before Nixing Case

Now ZOG control ISIS terrorists who have infiltrated the Muslim refugees and are doing their bidding trashing Europe?

Are you fucking insane?

Dude, I am excusing your poor English and replying as if you at least have a GED, which you obviously don't have, do you think the ZOG policy that enabled the Muslim invaders are NOT trashing Europe? Respond you ridiculous douchebag.
Ill respond anyway.

You are an obvious moron or a liberal sock puppet.

No serious thinking person believes that ISIS infiltrated Muslim refugees are controlled by the Zionist Occupation Government or Zionist anything else.

The stupidity of your assertions has reached record levels, even for a deranged liberal spouting what he thinks conservatives believe.

They are more interested in punishing their own leaders than winning an election. They are more interested in tearing things down than building things up. So they nominated the guy most offensive to their leaders, a guy who is going to get smoked in the election. Then, they'll blame their leaders for not supporting him enough, even though he's clearly an unqualified buffoon.
I think that about nails it.

They are more interested in punishing their own leaders than winning an election. They are more interested in tearing things down than building things up. So they nominated the guy most offensive to their leaders, a guy who is going to get smoked in the election. Then, they'll blame their leaders for not supporting him enough, even though he's clearly an unqualified buffoon.
So you think it more plausible that GOP voters have decided to make Hillary President in an act of futility rather than are sick of the Corporate Crony Network and are trying to overturn it?

Lol, so often the Reality we believe is merely what Reality we prefer, not what the facts dictate.

Still working on trying to figure this out, and I may or may not ever get there. Here's one that just popped into my little brain:

For 2016, the Republican ticket is not going to be about conservatism vs. liberalism, it's going to be about anti-establishment vs. both The GOP Establishment AND liberalism. Okay. (But let me know if I'm wrong there)

Could a Trump supporter explain how running an authoritarian non-conservative is punishing the GOP Establishment? What is the end goal here? Do you want to end up with a conservative GOP? If so, how do you get there from here?

Because he is NOT GOP establishment, but comes from outside politics?

Trump is not authoritarian...
But how do they punish the Establishment? Wouldn't you want a real conservative to show them how they disappointed you?

And of course he's authoritarian. How many times has he brought up something that people or companies are legally doing, and then saying "that's not gonna happen any more folks, believe me", as if he could unilaterally stop it?

So you think it more plausible that GOP voters have decided to make Hillary President in an act of futility rather than are sick of the Corporate Crony Network and are trying to overturn it?

Lol, so often the Reality we believe is merely what Reality we prefer, not what the facts dictate.
I think there are millions of GOP voters who don't want this guy.

Now, when you say "corporate crony network", are you talking about people like Ryan and McConnell, or is this another group?

I can never tell who is who with this thing.

To get a little more specific here (okay, and to bump the thread, guilty), as I understand it the reason you're mad at the establishment is that you would elect people who say they're conservative, but then don't act as conservative as you want them to when they're in office. Okay, I do get that.

So it appears to be about frustration over elected Republican officials not being conservative enough.

So in response, you run a guy who would certainly be considered a RINO if it were not for his (insert adjective here, I'm out of them) behavior.

That's the disconnect that I'm asking about.

YOur understanding is flawed.

This issue is not that they are not conservative enough, it is that they have not accomplished their stated agenda enough.

THey have become comfortable in their secure jobs, and focusing on the PROCESS of governing, not on the results.

Our interests are NOT being represented.

Trumps sounds like he is serious about getting these things DONE.

I don't think his plan is to give the appearance of working on the problem. I think he wants to actually SOLVE the problems.

I don't want to hear that deportations are UP.

I want to hear that the Illegal population is DOWN or back in freaking Mexico.

I don't want to hear that he is punishing China for bad trade policies.

I want to hear that the Trade Deficit is DOWN, and that jobs are rising.

I want concrete RESULTS.

But there are millions more who do, and that is how it works in a democratic process, isnt it?

Now, when you say "corporate crony network", are you talking about people like Ryan and McConnell, or is this another group?

Yes, that would obviously include Ryan and McConnel. The top leaders in a corrupt system are obviously corrupt themselves unless they are working to change that and these turds are not.

No, we will blame them for actively working to sabotage our Candidate, as they have been doing and are openly discussing doing more so.

If you wanted something else, then your leaders should not have worked so hard to thwart the democratic primary process.

Or to support the lies, smears and panic mongering of the Left.

Because he is NOT GOP establishment, but comes from outside politics?

Trump is not authoritarian...
But how do they punish the Establishment? Wouldn't you want a real conservative to show them how they disappointed you?

And of course he's authoritarian. How many times has he brought up something that people or companies are legally doing, and then saying "that's not gonna happen any more folks, believe me", as if he could unilaterally stop it?

Their response shows that simply having to work with someone who is not one of them is punishment, in their minds.

And promising to change things, even laws is not authoritarian.

To get a little more specific here (okay, and to bump the thread, guilty), as I understand it the reason you're mad at the establishment is that you would elect people who say they're conservative, but then don't act as conservative as you want them to when they're in office. Okay, I do get that.

So it appears to be about frustration over elected Republican officials not being conservative enough.

So in response, you run a guy who would certainly be considered a RINO if it were not for his (insert adjective here, I'm out of them) behavior.

That's the disconnect that I'm asking about.

Well, I can see how you are a little confused.

Trump is the end result of 40 years of getting White Males to vote against their own economic interests by playing on their racial, sexual and religious fears.

Let me first start by saying I’m not disagreeing with you. I’m offering an alternative view:

I think you may be giving the horde of white males more credit for A) recognizing they’ve been duped and B) deciding that Donald Trump is the answer.

Of course you dont disagree with JoeB as you are both antiwhite racists idiotlogues.

Asking you why people support Trump is like asking a Muslim why people like pork barbeque

But there are millions more who do, and that is how it works in a democratic process, isnt it?

Yes, that would obviously include Ryan and McConnel. The top leaders in a corrupt system are obviously corrupt themselves unless they are working to change that and these turds are not.
has trump won a majority of the popular vote? would you be willing to bet that he hasn't lost a significant number of supporters?

has trump won a majority of the popular vote? would you be willing to bet that he hasn't lost a significant number of supporters?
How could Trump have won a majority of the voters when the general election has not yet been held?

Lol, 'True Conservatives' are a mythical animal.

What America needs is a person who can get things fixed, not an ideologue who has to nurse preconceived notions of 'what must be' instead of 'what works'.

I dont care about punishing the establishment as much as I care about getting rid of the filthy illegals, building a wall and mostly pissing off the anti american liberals.

Forum List

Back