🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump supporters: How are you punishing the Establishment?

But how do they punish the Establishment? Wouldn't you want a real conservative to show them how they disappointed you?
Lol, 'True Conservatives' are a mythical animal.

What America needs is a person who can get things fixed, not an ideologue who has to nurse preconceived notions of 'what must be' instead of 'what works'.

The proper use of ideology is to learn the rules of how the world works, so that in new situations you can have a framework for quick and effective responses.

The problem is that the ideology has to be open to new information to see if it is accurate, or if there is need for change.

We conservatives have NOT been paying attention to the information on how "Free Trade" is not working as Ideology predicted.

The proper response is to re-examine both the ideology and how it has been applied, to see what the problem is.

NOT to ignore reality and hew to Theory over Practice.

has trump won a majority of the popular vote? would you be willing to bet that he hasn't lost a significant number of supporters?
How could Trump have won a majority of the voters when the general election has not yet been held?
primary voters. come on, you knew what I was talking about
Obviously Trump has won a majority of primary voters by now.

Trump has already won more primary votes than any other candidate in GOP hitory and he will likely have a solid majority of those votes after today's primaries in California and New Jersey.

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Republican Popular Vote

So whats your point your dying to spring on us?

I dont care about punishing the establishment as much as I care about getting rid of the filthy illegals, building a wall and mostly pissing off the anti american liberals.
I add to that list overturning the political establishments in both parties that have gotten fat off the misery of American workers.

Last edited:
But how do they punish the Establishment? Wouldn't you want a real conservative to show them how they disappointed you?

What America needs is a person who can get things fixed, not an ideologue who has to nurse preconceived notions of 'what must be' instead of 'what works'.

The proper use of ideology is to learn the rules of how the world works, so that in new situations you can have a framework for quick and effective responses.

The problem is that the ideology has to be open to new information to see if it is accurate, or if there is need for change.

We conservatives have NOT been paying attention to the information on how "Free Trade" is not working as Ideology predicted.

The proper response is to re-examine both the ideology and how it has been applied, to see what the problem is.

And while your trying to work out Americans problems with a pencil, American workers are losing their jobs, their homes and a coming jobless robotic economy is causing them many sleepless nights.

So your proposed solution is 'Wait, I'm working on it!'?

No, we gotta get 'er done, and done now. Time for the navel gazing is over.

has trump won a majority of the popular vote? would you be willing to bet that he hasn't lost a significant number of supporters?
How could Trump have won a majority of the voters when the general election has not yet been held?
According to your link trump has 11,536,494 votes. just adding the votes for cruz, Rubio, and kasich shows he does not have a majority.

According to your link trump has 11,536,494 votes. just adding the votes for cruz, Rubio, and kasich shows he does not have a majority.
Did you read my post? Is reading comprehension your problem or is it retention?

That is not the final tally as we still have five more states including New Jersey and California to vote today.

SMH

So what is your secret slice of wisdom from above? Can you get to the point or do you need a laugh track?

And while your trying to work out Americans problems with a pencil, American workers are losing their jobs, their homes and a coming jobless robotic economy is causing them many sleepless nights.

Anyone surprised JimBowie1958 would believe actually thinking about and examining a problem would be a waste?

No, that was my point.

We need to change the polices that aren't working.

I'm not sure why they aren't working.

IF we had had a real debate, say, twenty years ago, it could have been a slower and more nuanced conversation about whether the problem was with the Theory or the Implementation.

BUT, we didn't and that time is past.

We need to reduce the Trade Deficit NOW. I don't care what the cause is.

I certainly don't care about being fair to the fucking chinese.

Anyone surprised JimBowie1958 would believe actually thinking about and examining a problem would be a waste?
how many years and how much money does one waste examining a problem before action is taken.
I think we have run out of patience with the last 24 years of examining. Its time to do something. Anything done now can do no more harm that what has already been done.
Its time for the pansy ass liberals to back down and let adults solve the problems.

No, that was my point.

We need to change the polices that aren't working.

I'm not sure why they aren't working.

Well here are a few starters.

1. in a global free trade economic system no nation has control of its economy as a result and things like cutting taxes to spur more business dont work because the policy is effectively trying to push up a global economy, not a national economy. That is like trying to blow up an air mattress with a 4 inch hole in it.

2. Some nations will always cheat, so if you dont enforce the treaties with the punitive methods included in them, the treaties will always ruin your nation that does not cheat.

3. Free trade never included a free migration of labor until the late 1980s. But we cant rationally discuss it for all the libtards screaming 'RAYSSIISSSMMM!!!' and neocons echoing it while they count their profits from it.

4. The averaging of labor costs in a global free trading system is political suicide for any advanced democratic system of government.

IF we had had a real debate, say, twenty years ago, it could have been a slower and more nuanced conversation about whether the problem was with the Theory or the Implementation.

Implementation and failure to see the jobless economy that is coming.

BUT, we didn't and that time is past.

We need to reduce the Trade Deficit NOW. I don't care what the cause is.

I certainly don't care about being fair to the fucking chinese.

Nor do I, so why dont our leaders enforce the treaty provisions and impose tariffs on Chinese goods because they manipulate their currency in violation of our trade agreements?

Last edited:

I think there are millions of GOP voters who don't want this guy.

But there are millions more who do, and that is how it works in a democratic process, isnt it?

Now, which of us has a problem?

Do you even know how many votes Trump has to win to have a majority for the whole primary season?

how many years and how much money does one waste examining a problem before action is taken.
I think we have run out of patience with the last 24 years of examining. Its time to do something. Anything done now can do no more harm that what has already been done.
Its time for the pansy ass liberals to back down and let adults solve the problems.
'conservatives' - the new know-nothings

But there are millions more who do, and that is how it works in a democratic process, isnt it?

Do you even know how many votes Trump has to win to have a majority for the whole primary season?
i know that by the link you provided he did not have close to a majority.

'conservatives' - the new know-nothings
and yet you have not answered a single question posed to you in this 'discussion', lol

i know that by the link you provided he did not have close to a majority
Then you have a reading comprehension fail, and just admitted that you dont know, dumbass.

Could a Trump supporter explain how running an authoritarian non-conservative is punishing the GOP Establishment? What is the end goal here? Do you want to end up with a conservative GOP? If so, how do you get there from here?

No, they can't explain it. Not in any way that will make sense to you, anyway. Because their end game is fuckery. Which, I'm pretty sure you know, even though you're trying to give them the benefit of the doubt.

They're cutting off their noses to spite their faces. Plain and simple. And yes, they're okay with that.

i know that by the link you provided he did not have close to a majority
Then you have a reading comprehension fail, and just admitted that you dont know, dumbass.
lol. I can get you the number if you want it, I can just tell you that by only looking at the votes for Cruz, Rubio, and Kasich you can see that Trump does not have a majority.

Forum List

Back