Trump supporters post names and addresses of Georgia grand jurors online

Leftist political notions and policies are stupid and counter-productive, but just saying "the people I disagree with are evil and I want them to die!" is pointless and lazy at best, typical of leftist thinking itself at worst.

Imagine that, you have leftists liking your posts, I wonder why?

Leftism is not Americanism, they are not 'fellow Americans'.

Hoping some unstable Trumper will harm those people.

I'm sure you are, if that happens it will squarely rest on the shoulders of the inept and corrupt DA's office that gave their names out for all to see. :dunno:

People have the right to know whether Trump is being railroaded or not by cabal members of the DNC. Enough secrecy is enough. If they're following the usual path of lies the Democrats have demonstrated over creating the lie that Trump colluded with Russia, and people found out that it was Hillary who orchestrated the lies, used a foreign spy to do it with, and the same Democrats now in conspiracy with others are honing down on destroying Trump's chances of winning an election because they want minority power, and will not go along with the rest of the country. The rest of the country is sick of the Rodham-Clinton lies, her fiscal giant supporter named Soros, they're sick of the Democrats putting a puppet in charge of their own oligarchs who keep their names hush-hush so nobody will ask them questions that would merely show treason, theft, lies, loss of privacy as they are pushing a loss of privacy on their target(s) who would be Trump and every single lawyer and adviser he has. They're calling free speech a crime, when they misuse free speech with theatric lies. People are tired of it. They have the right to know the truth, and the Democrats aren't backing down from lies so obvious a child knows and learns how to lie from all that is going on on the media right now.
How many have you threatened so far?

Forum List

Back