Trump supporters still obsessed with Clinton

So to be clear, you haven't explained anything. Basically here's how this has gone so far.

You: You're a racist.

Me: How so?

You: Because you're a racist and a leftist.

Me: Not really, but okay. Do you even know what the left is?

You: Hurr durr, you're a racist lefty, lul

Random slavery guy: Herpa derp, slavery, lul

You and random slavery guy: Herpa derpy durr, let's suck each other off in the hay bale

Me: .... ??

Another racist post from the far left drones!

Man the far left religion is strong in this one!

Hmm .... I'm beginning to think you're actually a Russian troll. Or just a complete idiot. Do you have a point here, are are you just going to post "lul, I'm a partisan hack, watch me ramble incoherently' all day?

Keep running that debunked far left dogma, you far left drone Troll!

You just proven you are a racist! But all far left drones are racist, so this is no surprise.

See how the far left acts when you make them deal with own religious scriptures?

I am pointing out you are a far left partisan hack and will believe anything your rich white far left masters tell you!

How am I a racist?
You are a democrat. Not hard to figure out.

I'm not, actually. as I voted all republican down ticket EXCEPT for Trump last election year. I'd say that probably makes me more republican than you, since Trump isn't a real republican.
Neither are you.

Hmm .... I'm beginning to think you're actually a Russian troll. Or just a complete idiot. Do you have a point here, are are you just going to post "lul, I'm a partisan hack, watch me ramble incoherently' all day?

You just proven you are a racist! But all far left drones are racist, so this is no surprise.

See how the far left acts when you make them deal with own religious scriptures?

I am pointing out you are a far left partisan hack and will believe anything your rich white far left masters tell you!

How am I a racist?

I'm not, actually. as I voted all republican down ticket EXCEPT for Trump last election year. I'd say that probably makes me more republican than you, since Trump isn't a real republican.
Neither are you.

Never said I was. I've always described myself as independent. It's the most American way to be.

So to be clear, you haven't explained anything. Basically here's how this has gone so far.

You and random slavery guy: Herpa derpy durr, let's suck each other off in the hay bale

See how the far left acts when you force them to look at themselves?

Seriously you can not make this stuff up!

More proof that this is a far left drone!

Lol. C'mon boys. This is getting downright sad. No one gives a fuck about Hillary ... except for you.
It is sad when people are so lacking a moral compass that they protect criminals.

This isn't about protecting Hillary. If you'd read through the posts, you'd know that.

Really don't have the patience to bring you up to speed. Read before you start posting incorrect/uninformed things next time.

Stop trolling kid. This is some shameful shit.

How am I a racist?

Neither are you.

Never said I was. I've always described myself as independent. It's the most American way to be.

And you are not that! You are far left partisan hack!

You may see yourself in such a way, but you have proven you are not!

and none of this has anything to do with the topic at hand.

How am I a racist?

Neither are you.

No. Into your case it's just what you say you are so you don't have to tell people you are a communist and thus anti American useful idiot. Most likely a teacher. Blech.

just get hilary is good enough , if possible JShaw .

That's my point. Why Hillary and not the thousands of other people who deserve it as much if not more?

Why? Because she's a very convenient distraction and scapegoat for the president's supporters. That's the only serious explanation I can come up with.
Exactly what are we diverting from? Russia collusion? You mean what Hillary is being investigated for now?
LOLOL

Who’s investigating Hillary? InfoWars? WND? Sean Hannity?

:lmao:

How am I a racist?

Neither are you.

You still haven't explained what exactly the left is, in your view. You can call me a leftist all you want, but I honestly don't think you know what the left is. Or the right, for that matter.

See more proof of a far left drone when you continue to prove them wrong!

See how irony impaired the far left is?

They call some one a troll when they start a trolling thread..

Oh man you can not make this stuff up.

How am I a racist?

Neither are you.

No. Into your case it's just what you say you are so you don't have to tell people you are a communist and thus anti American useful idiot. Most likely a teacher. Blech.

How are you getting communist from anything I've written?

Need some more straw for that argument, boys?

How am I a racist?

Neither are you.

Garden variety lying commie scum. Most likely a criminal as well...they all are.

Neither are you.

How are you getting communist from anything I've written?

Need some more straw for that argument, boys?
I can smell you, cockroach.

They call some one a troll when hey start a trolling thread..

For some reason you're reminding me of an even more deranged Billy Mays. Except instead of selling random junk on TV, you're peddling bullshit and trolling.

For some reason you're reminding me of an even more deranged Billy Mays. Except instead of selling random junk on TV, you're peddling bullshit and trolling.
Commies always deflect by accusing those who catch on to them of doing what they are currently engaged in.

Yes, all Trump slides, CLINTON is the rallying cry again. As for an American citizen speaking, why should she shut up? Oh, and Manafort will surrender to the Feds, for some reason.:eusa_dance:

And you far left drones continue to prove that you are more dangerous than ISIS.

It seems the far left drone troll excels at projection!

You are a far left partisan hack, just be an adult and admit that you are.

They say coming out of the closet is very liberating, so will you finally come out of the closet?

Forum List

Back