Trump supporters still obsessed with Clinton

Few things, actually. 1. the continuing astonishing incompetence in getting Puerto Rico its power back, 2. the Whitefish ... whatever the hell went on there, 3. federal indictment of someone related to the Russia investigation, 4. the weaksauce declaration of the opioid epidemic as a "public health emergency" that would do virtually nothing useful, 4. possible cuts to the amount you are allowed to contribute to your 401k annually, from 18k to about 2.4k, which would dramatically hurt middle class retirement, 5. cuts to Medicaid in the federal budget that will disproportionately hurt TRUMP VOTERS.

This isn't about distracting Trump's opponents. It's about distracting his supporters from the things the republicans are doing that are likely to hurt them down the road. If they can pull the wool over your eyes now, they'll be able to blame it all on someone else later.
Lol, getting Puerto Rico power back? What do you think you can snap a finger and fix the problem? Their entire grid was wiped out. Opioid epidemic? Why didn't Obama stop it? Trump is doing a great job.

Whitefish was a 2-man , 2-year old firm awarded a 300m contract to get Puerto Rico's power up and running again. Um ... what? Now, Trump probably had nothing to do with it, but it still doesn't look good for him if the resuscitation of the island is going this badly. People make a good point when they say that in Texas, do you really think 3/4 of the state would have no power more than a month later? Probably not. I realize Texas is not Puerto Rico, but it's just not good from PR standpoint, so probably want that in the news as little as possible.

Trump was getting criticism for talking a big game about the opioid crisis but then coming out and declaring this "public health emergency", which does pretty much nothing to help. It's just symbolic, a chicken bone thrown to both his supporters and critics to make it look like he cares.

Aaaand, there is the racism claim. You can always see what they are saying. Doesn't take long. There it is.

Where did I write about racism with regard to Puerto Rico?

First of all, I didn't. Second of all, if I were going to comment on WHY things are going badly in PR, I would attribute it to the fact that Puerto Ricans do not VOTE, not because they are Hispanic.

You guys are a fuckin' treat. I tell you what... wrong time and time again, yet you still think you're the righteous ones. It's adorable.

Another racist post from the far left drones!

Man the far left religion is strong in this one!
He is so blind he cannot see it. He voted for the racist clintons and he still thinks the clinton foundation is just great. Yeah, they are that dumb.

Isn't it despicable that the shitheads that voted for Crooked Hillary and gave her campaign money and are pissed that Trump won are the ones doing the investigation? Talk about the Swamp in the Justice Department but that is it big time. Meanwhile Crooked Hillary, the most corrupt person in politics, is still not in jail. None of those corrupt dishonest DNC leaders are in jail.
"Breaking Rocks in the Hot sun , Trump fought the Law and the Law won"

bc2282935d8c4ba8098c49f7b04d50eb8bf19ffb09c974b99fdd120dcc66b56b.jpg
/----/
Idontrecall_HillaryClinton-701x467.jpg

Few things, actually. 1. the continuing astonishing incompetence in getting Puerto Rico its power back, 2. the Whitefish ... whatever the hell went on there, 3. federal indictment of someone related to the Russia investigation, 4. the weaksauce declaration of the opioid epidemic as a "public health emergency" that would do virtually nothing useful, 4. possible cuts to the amount you are allowed to contribute to your 401k annually, from 18k to about 2.4k, which would dramatically hurt middle class retirement, 5. cuts to Medicaid in the federal budget that will disproportionately hurt TRUMP VOTERS.

This isn't about distracting Trump's opponents. It's about distracting his supporters from the things the republicans are doing that are likely to hurt them down the road. If they can pull the wool over your eyes now, they'll be able to blame it all on someone else later.
Lol, getting Puerto Rico power back? What do you think you can snap a finger and fix the problem? Their entire grid was wiped out. Opioid epidemic? Why didn't Obama stop it? Trump is doing a great job.

Whitefish was a 2-man , 2-year old firm awarded a 300m contract to get Puerto Rico's power up and running again. Um ... what? Now, Trump probably had nothing to do with it, but it still doesn't look good for him if the resuscitation of the island is going this badly. People make a good point when they say that in Texas, do you really think 3/4 of the state would have no power more than a month later? Probably not. I realize Texas is not Puerto Rico, but it's just not good from PR standpoint, so probably want that in the news as little as possible.

Trump was getting criticism for talking a big game about the opioid crisis but then coming out and declaring this "public health emergency", which does pretty much nothing to help. It's just symbolic, a chicken bone thrown to both his supporters and critics to make it look like he cares.

Aaaand, there is the racism claim. You can always see what they are saying. Doesn't take long. There it is.

First of all, I didn't. Second of all, if I were going to comment on WHY things are going badly in PR, I would attribute it to the fact that Puerto Ricans do not VOTE, not because they are Hispanic.

You guys are a fuckin' treat. I tell you what... wrong time and time again, yet you still think you're the righteous ones. It's adorable.

Hmm .... I'm beginning to think you're actually a Russian troll. Or just a complete idiot. Do you have a point here, are are you just going to post "lul, I'm a partisan hack, watch me ramble incoherently' all day?

Isn't it despicable that the shitheads that voted for Crooked Hillary and gave her campaign money and are pissed that Trump won are the ones doing the investigation? Talk about the Swamp in the Justice Department but that is it big time. Meanwhile Crooked Hillary, the most corrupt person in politics, is still not in jail. None of those corrupt dishonest DNC leaders are in jail.
The main problem I have with all of that is Trump is essentially the top cop. Meaning, he appoints the FBI Director. So, why he would appoint a pathetic snake lawyer like Mueller, who still has not shown what he found in regards to the Solyndra money like he promised?

Oh yeah.....

That was something else that was promised by the obama people that never happened. Along with that fast and furious shit.

Out of sight, out of mind.

Hmm .... I'm beginning to think you're actually a Russian troll. Or just a complete idiot. Do you have a point here, are are you just going to post "lul, I'm a partisan hack, watch me ramble incoherently' all day?

Keep running that debunked far left dogma, you far left drone Troll!

You just proven you are a racist! But all far left drones are racist, so this is no surprise.

See how the far left acts when you make them deal with own religious scriptures?

I am pointing out you are a far left partisan hack and will believe anything your rich white far left masters tell you!

You just proven you are a racist! But all far left drones are racist, so this is no surprise.

See how the far left acts when you make them deal with own religious scriptures?

I am pointing out you are a far left partisan hack and will believe anything your rich white far left masters tell you!

How am I a racist?

How am I a racist?
You are a democrat. Not hard to figure out.

How am I a racist?

I'm not, actually. as I voted all republican down ticket EXCEPT for Trump last election year. I'd say that probably makes me more republican than you, since Trump isn't a real republican.

How am I a racist?

Seriously you can not make this stuff up!

They will run their debunked far left religious play books and when you call them out they cannot handle it!

How am I a racist?

I'm not, actually. as I voted all republican down ticket EXCEPT for Trump last election year. I'd say that probably makes me more republican than you, since Trump isn't a real republican.

You say you did, but your posts do not show that. They show you eat and sleep far left religious dogma!

There are other like you on this board, just be expected to be called out on yor far left BS when you post!

How am I a racist?

They will run their debunked far left religious play books and when you call them out they cannot handle it!

Thing is, you are making it up. Because I haven't said anything that could even be reasonably perceived as racist this entire time.

How am I a racist?

You say you did, but your posts do not show that. They show you eat and sleep far left religious dogma!

There are other like you on this board, just be expected to be called out on yor far left BS when you post!

Do you even know what the left is? I'll be shocked if you do.

How am I a racist?

Just to reiterate. I no longer try to convince them of shit. They are programmed robots. They are literally incapable to seeing it.

Look at this guys posts.

How am I a racist?

Thing is, you are making it up. Because I haven't said anything that could even be reasonably perceived as racist this entire time.

Well you are a far left drone, you are inherently racist.

Sorry you are the one running the far left religious play book not me, expect to be called out, when you do.

Lol. C'mon boys. This is getting downright sad. No one gives a fuck about Hillary ... except for you.

You dems feel comfortable whining about slavery, something that ended before your great grandfather was born, and you think it's funny that we still talk about Hillary?

.LOL!!!!
Are towns erecting statues glorifying her?

Irrelevant to my point.

You dems feel comfortable whining about slavery, something that ended before your great grandfather was born, and you think it's funny that we still talk about Hillary?

.LOL!!!

How am I a racist?

Do you even know what the left is? I'll be shocked if you do.

It seems you do not know what the left is as you think you are not part of it when you run their debunked religious narratives without question or hesitation. You have shown that you are a far left drone.

However keep running those far left religious narratives to prove you are not on the left!

How am I a racist?

Just to reiterate. I no longer try to convince them of shit. They are programmed robots. They are literally incapable to seeing it.

Look at this guys posts.

Well tat is why it is just easier to call them far left drones, because that is what they are.

They are not here for an actual discussion, they are here to spread their religious dogma.

Lol. C'mon boys. This is getting downright sad. No one gives a fuck about Hillary ... except for you.

So long as the hag is out in public demanding attention she will get attention. She's beaten, but not destroyed. Till she's destroyed she's a threat. Kind of like ticks are. She is the ultimate bloodsucker.

I agree. ^^

She is the ultimate bloodsucker, but the Clinton witch will be destroyed. Have no doubt about it.

Can we set time on it?

So at SOME point you can actually understand that the reason you had no doubt is because you're a gullible idiot drinking too much rw coolaid.

hehe have patience

don't despair!
Patience??

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

You rightards have been chanting that for nearly a quarter of a century when it comes to Hillary.
icon_rolleyes.gif

So long as the hag is out in public demanding attention she will get attention. She's beaten, but not destroyed. Till she's destroyed she's a threat. Kind of like ticks are. She is the ultimate bloodsucker.

I agree. ^^

She is the ultimate bloodsucker, but the Clinton witch will be destroyed. Have no doubt about it.

Can we set time on it?

So at SOME point you can actually understand that the reason you had no doubt is because you're a gullible idiot drinking too much rw coolaid.

hehe have patience

don't despair!
Patience??

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

You rightards have been chanting that for nearly a quarter of a century when it comes to Hillary.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Says the far left drone and Hilary voter!

Then again you see the far left ignores what the Clintons have done in that time!

Forum List

Back