Trump supporters still obsessed with Clinton

So to be clear, you haven't explained anything. Basically here's how this has gone so far.

You: You're a racist.

Me: How so?

You: Because you're a racist and a leftist.

Me: Not really, but okay. Do you even know what the left is?

You: Hurr durr, you're a racist lefty, lul

Random slavery guy: Herpa derp, slavery, lul

You and random slavery guy: Herpa derpy durr, let's suck each other off in the hay bale

Me: .... ??

See how the far left acts when you force them to look at themselves?

Seriously you can not make this stuff up!

More proof that this is a far left drone!

Stop trolling kid. This is some shameful shit.

See more proof of a far left drone when you continue to prove them wrong!

See how irony impaired the far left is?

They call some one a troll when hey start a trolling thread..

Oh man you can not make this stuff up.

For some reason you're reminding me of an even more deranged Billy Mays. Except instead of selling random junk on TV, you're peddling bullshit and trolling.
Commies always deflect by accusing those who catch on to them of doing what they are currently engaged in.

That's nice, darling. Be a good dear and take your pills.

Yes, all Trump slides, CLINTON is the rallying cry again. As for an American citizen speaking, why should she shut up? Oh, and Manafort will surrender to the Feds, for some reason.:eusa_dance:

Oh look another far left drone that enables the criminals in the far left religion!

You are far left partisan hack!

You voted an enabler of one that supports the abuse of women!

So to be clear, you haven't explained anything. Basically here's how this has gone so far.

You: You're a racist.

Me: How so?

You: Because you're a racist and a leftist.

Me: Not really, but okay. Do you even know what the left is?

You: Hurr durr, you're a racist lefty, lul

Random slavery guy: Herpa derp, slavery, lul

You and random slavery guy: Herpa derpy durr, let's suck each other off in the hay bale

Me: .... ??

For some reason you're reminding me of an even more deranged Billy Mays. Except instead of selling random junk on TV, you're peddling bullshit and trolling.

And you far left drones continue to prove that you are more dangerous than ISIS.

It seems the far left drone troll excels at projection!

You are a far left partisan hack, just be an adult and admit that you are.

They say coming out of the closet is very liberating, so will you finally come out of the closet?

Okay, it was funny for a while, but this is turning into some downright depressingly bad trolling.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised when I take a day off and all the crazies are on when I'm normally going to work.

You are a democrat. Not hard to figure out.

I'm not, actually. as I voted all republican down ticket EXCEPT for Trump last election year. I'd say that probably makes me more republican than you, since Trump isn't a real republican.
Neither are you.

Never said I was. I've always described myself as independent. It's the most American way to be.
No. Into your case it's just what you say you are so you don't have to tell people you are a communist and thus anti American useful idiot. Most likely a teacher. Blech.

How are you getting communist from anything I've written?

Need some more straw for that argument, boys?
Thanks for creating a thread which thoroughly exposes just how nutty some on the right really are. :beer:

And you far left drones continue to prove that you are more dangerous than ISIS.

They say coming out of the closet is very liberating, so will you finally come out of the closet?

Okay, it was funny for a while, but this is turning into some downright depressingly bad trolling.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised when I take a day off and all the crazies are on when I'm normally going to work.

Yes you far left drones do a lot of trolling, just look at thread title..

More proof the far left is irony impaired.

Come on run those debunked far left religious narratives to prove you are not on the left!

Come on show us all how you are a republican when you spew far left talking points!

Come far left drone troll show us all how it is done!

I'm not, actually. as I voted all republican down ticket EXCEPT for Trump last election year. I'd say that probably makes me more republican than you, since Trump isn't a real republican.
Neither are you.

Never said I was. I've always described myself as independent. It's the most American way to be.
No. Into your case it's just what you say you are so you don't have to tell people you are a communist and thus anti American useful idiot. Most likely a teacher. Blech.

How are you getting communist from anything I've written?

Need some more straw for that argument, boys?
Thanks for creating a thread which thoroughly exposes just how nutty some on the right really are. :beer:

See another far left drone that is irony impaired!

Come on run those debunked far left religious narratives to prove you are not on the left!

Come on show us all how you are a republican when you spew far left talking points!

broken record.PNG

View attachment 157359

And more proof of my comments!

Commies always deflect by accusing those who catch on to them of doing what they are currently engaged in.

Another bit of evidence that you're a criminal commie puke....drug dependence and incapable of independent thinking. Everything is from the Dumb Commie script.

Another bit of evidence that you're a criminal commie puke....drug dependence and incapable of independent thinking. Everything is from the Dumb Commie script.

Lol. That was pretty funny.

You don't work. You just take money. There's a difference.

Hmm. That one wasn't as funny. A bit of a tired insult, really. You can do better.

Hmm. That one wasn't as funny. A bit of a tired insult, really. You can do better.

Still waiting for that proof you are a republican by spouting far left religious dogma,

I didn't say I was a republican.

If this is the level of your reading comprehension, I can see why we're having issues communicating.

We both know it's true. It isn't funny for you because like all commies you are uncomfortable with the truth. The rest of us think your predictable humorless disparagement of truth is the joke...not my accurate depiction of it.

We both know it's true. It isn't funny for you because like all commies you are uncomfortable with the truth. The rest of us think your predictable humorless disparagement of truth is the joke...not my accurate depiction of it.

So real question; are you unemployed? Because you're also posting at 8:25 AM CST.

I didn't say I was a republican.

If this is the level of your reading comprehension, I can see why we're having issues communicating.
No issues here. You're a lying commie who mistakes his own dishonesty and criminal disingenuous patter for wit.

So real question; are you unemployed? Because you're also posting at 8:25 AM CST.

See how the far left is reaching because they can not do anything except run far left religious narratives.

Please show all the votes changed by Russia, come far left drone troll show us!

Wow you really are a simpleton.

Forum List

Back