Trump supporters still obsessed with Clinton

See the far left can not handle the fact that Hilary was a horrid candidate and deserved to lose!

Just like the last 8 years you would have though Bush was stull president according to these drones!

Obama lied and people died!

Hilary lied and people died!

Lol, judging from this message board posting it's the rightwingers, not lefties that can't let Hillary go and keep starting discussion about her.

I am a lefty and I couldn't give two shits about Hillary, she is now irrelevant.

You are a far left drone, yes! And you still support Hilary regardless of any words to the contrary!

lol, what am I supporting Hillary for? Is she running against someone?

Never liked Hillary much, she had more politics than ideas on her mind. She was simply vastly superior to Orange Clown.

See you cite far left religious lore and you have just proven you support Hilary!

Seriously you cannot make this stuff up!

They contradict themselves in one post!

Me - Never liked Hillary.

You - That is proof you support Hilary!

29e062e3631110ba782eee7023494de2a38b630ae3348d87c8e1a5bfdfe62dbb.jpg

Yes it is funny that these drones say that, yet make no posts against her. None!

But they do love to project on to others!

Lol, judging from this message board posting it's the rightwingers, not lefties that can't let Hillary go and keep starting discussion about her.

I am a lefty and I couldn't give two shits about Hillary, she is now irrelevant.

You are a far left drone, yes! And you still support Hilary regardless of any words to the contrary!

Never liked Hillary much, she had more politics than ideas on her mind. She was simply vastly superior to Orange Clown.

See you cite far left religious lore and you have just proven you support Hilary!

Yes it is funny that these drones say that, yet make no posts against her. None!

Except I just did exactly that!

"Never liked Hillary much, she had more politics than ideas on her mind."

turn off the FULL RETARD mode already

See how the far left will rewrite history? They completely ignore their own who have been far worse than Bush.

Hint: The Great Depression was in the FDR years. Although Trump is an FDR democrat!

Then again Clinton seems to be pushing for a 2020 run.

Dumbass beyond your lame-ass attempt to equalize, the point is Bush is most often brought up in context of substantive policy discussion, not loony conspiracy theories about his persona.

See how the far left tries to justify their Bush rants for the last 8 years and then does not want others to point out the Criminal Clinton Organization, who are still thinking about a 2020 run!

They can not handle that Obama was the worst president beating Carter, which was really hard to do. Just like they can not handle that Hilary was the worst candidate they could have chosen for president!

Substantive discussion involving Bush = RANTS!

Never ending Hillary conspiracy theories with zero pan-out rate? Legit!

Gotcha.

I'm sure it's possible for a liberal to make a valid point.

IF someone held a gun to there head and threatened to kill them if they used a Logical Fallacy.

Actually, seeing it on the screen, I realize I'm wrong. YOu would just get a pile of headless libs.

So retard, are you, or are you not sure?

Do you need a few more moments of talking to yourself to figure this one out?

Take your time, think it out :rolleyes:

God, I am such an optimist.

I was kind of hoping that, to really show me, that you would respond with a valid point about Bush.

But instead, meaningless partisan filler.

Yes you proved you are a retard far left drone that will do as your rich white far left masters command you to do!

Anyone claiming that Hilary is superior to anyone is definitely a supporter, regardless of any other posts made.

Dumbass beyond your lame-ass attempt to equalize, the point is Bush is most often brought up in context of substantive policy discussion, not loony conspiracy theories about his persona.

See how the far left tries to justify their Bush rants for the last 8 years and then does not want others to point out the Criminal Clinton Organization, who are still thinking about a 2020 run!

They can not handle that Obama was the worst president beating Carter, which was really hard to do. Just like they can not handle that Hilary was the worst candidate they could have chosen for president!

Gotcha.

IF someone held a gun to there head and threatened to kill them if they used a Logical Fallacy.

Actually, seeing it on the screen, I realize I'm wrong. YOu would just get a pile of headless libs.

I was kind of hoping that, to really show me, that you would respond with a valid point about Bush.

Your "optimism" is nothing but stupidity.

Why the hell would I spend my time listing all the valid points about Bush when it is completely pointless as a response to your idiot post?

Gotcha.

Why the hell would I spend my time listing all the valid points about Bush when it is completely pointless as a response to your idiot post?

Says the far left drone that supported the illegal wars of Obama/Clinton..

Yes you proved you are a retard far left drone that will do as your rich white far left masters command you to do!

Anyone claiming that Hilary is superior to anyone is definitely a supporter, regardless of any other posts made.

I see good advice is lost on some.

Gotcha.

Which wars did I support? Please quote me or retract.

I see good advice is lost on some.

Yes you think Hilary is superior to anyone! That is rich!

Silly far left drone that supports and voted for Hilary!

Kosh and the others have surrendered their arguments.

The push is on with Manafort and Gates, now named. It is only some time before more names come up.

And if Clinton and GWBush go down too, all the merrier.

The illegal wars of Obama!

Quote where you spoke out against his illegal wars or admit you will support anything the far left tells you to support.

Quote where you spoke out against his illegal wars or admit you will support anything the far left tells you to support.

One more chance:

One more chance:

Once more:

One more chance:

Once more:

You can't quote me, so stfu.

Last edited:

One more chance:

Once more:

That's isn't how this works, bro. You made an accusation, now prove it. The defendant has no need to come up with evidence if the prosecutor has no evidence to begin with.

Gotcha.

See the far left can not handle the fact that Hilary was a horrid candidate and deserved to lose!

Just like the last 8 years you would have though Bush was stull president according to these drones!

Obama lied and people died!

Hilary lied and people died!

I am a lefty, I voted for her over Trump and today I couldn't give less shit about Hillary, she is now irrelevant.
yep. they start hillary threads like the left starts trump threads.

way too often about these topics.

Trump is the President Of the

One more chance:

Once more:

You can't quote me, so stfu.

And you can not show where you spoke out against the illegal wars of Obama/Clinton. Thus proving you do support Hilary no matter what you post!

Now show where you spoke out against the illegal wars of Obama.

Show us!

One more chance:

Once more:

That's isn't how this works, bro. You made an accusation, now prove it. The defendant has no need to come up with evidence if the prosecutor has no evidence to begin with.

You mean like you accusation that you were more republican than another poster yet will not provide proof?

Silly far left drone!

You made all kinds of accusation in this thread with zero proof. You have yet to back up any of those accusations!

So you too supported the illegal wars of Obama!

One more chance:

Once more:

You mean like you accusation that you were more republican than another poster yet will not provide proof?

Silly far left drone!

You made all kinds of accusation in this thread with zero proof. You have yet to back up any of those accusations!

So you too supported the illegal wars of Obama!

Supporting Trump is itself anti-conservative. It's not my fault republicans have decided to eat shit for power.

Forum List

Back