Trump supporters still obsessed with Clinton

I didn't say I was a republican.

If this is the level of your reading comprehension, I can see why we're having issues communicating.
No issues here. You're a lying commie who mistakes his own dishonesty and criminal disingenuous patter for wit.

Wasn't talking to you.. You're calling me a communist with an avatar of the wicked witch. 100% obvious trolling. The other guy I think might actually just be really, really stupid.

If this is the level of your reading comprehension, I can see why we're having issues communicating.

Yes you did, you claimed you were more of a republican than another poster. So I am waiting for the proof that you are when you run debunked far left religious narratives!

Come show your proof!

No issues here. You're a lying commie who mistakes his own dishonesty and criminal disingenuous patter for wit.

Wasn't talking to you.. You're calling me a communist with an avatar of the wicked witch. 100% obvious trolling. The other guy I think might actually just be really, really stupid.

I don't care who you are talking to. Commie trolls try to restrict those who are allowed to comnent. Another boring and trite giveaway.

Yes you did, you claimed you were more of a republican than another poster. So I am waiting for the proof that you are when you run debunked far left religious narratives!

Come show your proof!

On this board of Trumpster RINOs, that isn't much of a claim to make.

Oh my the irony impairment of the far left drones is hilarious!

Then what do you expect from a drone that starts a trolling thread and gets called out for they are, a far left drone!

Every time they make this about H. Clinton, it makes me laugh......how they are so obsessed with who is now just a private citizen.
its not an obsession its Olgino.ru Trolling strategy , they do it at least 10 years already

Pro-russian Trolls - StopFake
Pro-russian Trolls

StopFake ... Kremlin trolls exposed: Russia's information war against Ukraine ... This is How Pro-Russia Trolls Manipulate Finns Online – Check the List of ...

maxresdefault.jpg

I would also like to see the evidence of your superior reublicanness. Go ahead..explain how you are "more Republican" lol.

I love it when commie trolls give lessons on how to be a good Republican. It's almost as funny as when they dictate to Christians how to be good Christians.

<sob> Don't investigate Trump.....we are only supposed to investigate Hillary

I would also like to see the evidence of your superior reublicanness. Go ahead..explain how you are "more Republican" lol.

I love it when commie trolls give lessons on how to be a good Republican. It's almost as funny as when they dictate to Christians how to be good Christians.

Considering Kosh doesn't know the difference between his right and his left, and since you're obviously trolling, I think that would be a waste of time.

If Muselier can go back to 2012 to look into Manaforts tax records he can go back and look at what Hillary was up to back then also.

Considering Kosh doesn't know the difference between his right and his left, and since you're obviously trolling, I think that would be a waste of time.
Cop out and I totally knew you would.

Next you will say something along the lines of "you are stupid I'm taking my toys and going home!"

So commie shaw can't explain how he is "more Republican" than republicans. Settled.

Last edited:
Lol. C'mon boys. This is getting downright sad. No one gives a fuck about Hillary ... except for you.

You dems feel comfortable whining about slavery, something that ended before your great grandfather was born, and you think it's funny that we still talk about Hillary?

.LOL!!!!

Wtf ... does slavery have to do with this topic?

I expected some diversionary tactics from the Trump boys, but I didn't expect slavery. Man that is some left field shit right there.

It's a counter example of you guys bring up shit from WAY longer ago than Hillary.

I thought that was obvious.

Oh, wait, was that just you playing dumb?

Sorry, that was well done. You were completely convincing.

And who is "you guys"?

You can't really expect me to go down this rabbit hole. Nice try though.
Go down this rabbit hole asshole: Permanent Ignore!

More irony impaired postings from a far left drone that started a trolling thread.

You can not show your proof so you go this route, we all know this what far left drones do when faced with the reality of having to provide proof!

Every time they make this about H. Clinton, it makes me laugh......how they are so obsessed with who is now just a private citizen.

Just like you far left drones blaming Bush for 8 years?

Based on you drones you would have thought Bush was president the last 8 years.

You mean Bush who left office with 1.3 Trillion dollar deficit 2 wars and something called Great Recession?

That Bush? Lol yea why would anyone bring him up when discussing POLICY :rolleyes:

See how the far left will rewrite history? They completely ignore their own who have been far worse than Bush.

Hint: The Great Depression was in the FDR years. Although Trump is an FDR democrat!

Then again Clinton seems to be pushing for a 2020 run.

Beyond your lame-ass attempt to equalize, the point is Bush is most often brought up in context of substantive policy discussion, not loony conspiracy theories hinged on his persona.

And just so you understand how out of touch with reality your politicking is - FDR is considered by historians easily among top 5 American presidents, Bush is somewhere among bottom third of the pack.

Historical rankings of presidents of the United States - Wikipedia

Last edited:

More irony impaired postings from a far left drone that started a trolling thread.

You can not show your proof so you go this route, we all know this what far left drones do when faced with the reality of having to provide proof!

You're too dumb to talk to, honestly. No longer interested.

You mean Bush who left office with 1.3 Trillion dollar deficit 2 wars and something called Great Recession?

That Bush? Lol yea why would anyone bring him up when discussing POLICY :rolleyes:

See how the far left will rewrite history? They completely ignore their own who have been far worse than Bush.

Hint: The Great Depression was in the FDR years. Although Trump is an FDR democrat!

Dumbass beyond your lame-ass attempt to equalize, the point is Bush is most often brought up in context of substantive policy discussion, not loony conspiracy theories about his persona.

See how the far left tries to justify their Bush rants for the last 8 years and then does not want others to point out the Criminal Clinton Organization, who are still thinking about a 2020 run!

They can not handle that Obama was the worst president beating Carter, which was really hard to do. Just like they can not handle that Hilary was the worst candidate they could have chosen for president!

Dumbass beyond your lame-ass attempt to equalize, the point is Bush is most often brought up in context of substantive policy discussion, not loony conspiracy theories about his persona.

See how the far left tries to justify their Bush rants for the last 8 years and then does not want others to point out the Criminal Clinton Organization, who are still thinking about a 2020 run!

They can not handle that Obama was the worst president beating Carter, which was really hard to do. Just like they can not handle that Hilary was the worst candidate they could have chosen for president!

Substantive discussion involving Bush = RANTS!

Never ending Hillary conspiracy theories with zero pan-out rate? Legit!

Gotcha.

Substantive discussion involving Bush = RANTS!

Never ending Hillary conspiracy theories with zero pan-out rate? Legit!

Gotcha.

I'm sure it's possible for a liberal to make a valid point.

IF someone held a gun to there head and threatened to kill them if they used a Logical Fallacy.

Actually, seeing it on the screen, I realize I'm wrong. YOu would just get a pile of headless libs.

Forum List

Back