Trump supporters still obsessed with Clinton

You mean Bush who left office with 1.3 Trillion dollar deficit 2 wars and something called Great Recession?

That Bush? Lol yea why would anyone bring him up when discussing POLICY :rolleyes:

See how the far left will rewrite history? They completely ignore their own who have been far worse than Bush.

Hint: The Great Depression was in the FDR years. Although Trump is an FDR democrat!

Then again Clinton seems to be pushing for a 2020 run.

Dumbass beyond your lame-ass attempt to equalize, the point is Bush is most often brought up in context of substantive policy discussion, not loony conspiracy theories about his persona.

See how the far left tries to justify their Bush rants for the last 8 years and then does not want others to point out the Criminal Clinton Organization, who are still thinking about a 2020 run!

They can not handle that Obama was the worst president beating Carter, which was really hard to do. Just like they can not handle that Hilary was the worst candidate they could have chosen for president!

Substantive discussion involving Bush = RANTS!

Never ending Hillary conspiracy theories with zero pan-out rate? Legit!

Gotcha.

I'm sure it's possible for a liberal to make a valid point.

IF someone held a gun to there head and threatened to kill them if they used a Logical Fallacy.

Actually, seeing it on the screen, I realize I'm wrong. YOu would just get a pile of headless libs.

So retard, are you, or are you not sure?

Do you need a few more moments of talking to yourself to figure this one out?

Take your time, think it out :rolleyes:

Just like you far left drones blaming Bush for 8 years?

Based on you drones you would have thought Bush was president the last 8 years.

You mean Bush who left office with 1.3 Trillion dollar deficit 2 wars and something called Great Recession?

That Bush? Lol yea why would anyone bring him up when discussing POLICY :rolleyes:

See how the far left will rewrite history? They completely ignore their own who have been far worse than Bush.

Hint: The Great Depression was in the FDR years. Although Trump is an FDR democrat!

Dumbass beyond your lame-ass attempt to equalize, the point is Bush is most often brought up in context of substantive policy discussion, not loony conspiracy theories about his persona.

See how the far left tries to justify their Bush rants for the last 8 years and then does not want others to point out the Criminal Clinton Organization, who are still thinking about a 2020 run!

They can not handle that Obama was the worst president beating Carter, which was really hard to do. Just like they can not handle that Hilary was the worst candidate they could have chosen for president!

Gotcha.

See the far left can not handle the fact that Hilary was a horrid candidate and deserved to lose!

Just like the last 8 years you would have though Bush was stull president according to these drones!

Obama lied and people died!

Hilary lied and people died!

Gotcha.

I'm sure it's possible for a liberal to make a valid point.

IF someone held a gun to there head and threatened to kill them if they used a Logical Fallacy.

Actually, seeing it on the screen, I realize I'm wrong. YOu would just get a pile of headless libs.
Yup there's a reason commie regimes consider them idiots and subsequently cull them when they're finished with them. The only purpose they serve is to spread lies and dumbify those who can't get away from them. Students, for example. Children. Welfare co dependents.

I say the world would be a better place if we cull them before the commies do.

Gotcha.

See the far left can not handle the fact that Hilary was a horrid candidate and deserved to lose!

Just like the last 8 years you would have though Bush was stull president according to these drones!

Lol, judging from this message board posting it's the rightwingers, not lefties that have the Clinton derangement.

I am a lefty, I voted for Clinton over Trump and today I couldn't give less shit about Hillary. She is now irrelevant.

For righties Clinton topic seems to be that sweet nostalgic escape from sad reality of having to carry water for clown presidency.

Last edited:
So commie shaw can't explain how he is "more Republican" than Republican. Settled.

Which republican are we talking about?
"Most", according to you.

Did I say most, or did I say TheOwl32 and many of the Trump supporters, since Trump is far from conservative? I do not call myself a republican because I'm not with them on everything, nor am I with the dems on everything. That's what it means to be independent.

I would also like to see the evidence of your superior reublicanness. Go ahead..explain how you are "more Republican" lol.

I love it when commie trolls give lessons on how to be a good Republican. It's almost as funny as when they dictate to Christians how to be good Christians.

Considering Kosh doesn't know the difference between his right and his left, and since you're obviously trolling, I think that would be a waste of time.

More irony impaired postings from a far left drone that started a trolling thread.

You can not show your proof so you go this route, we all know this what far left drones do when faced with the reality of having to provide proof!

You're too dumb to talk to, honestly. No longer interested.
I can’t believe how long it took you to figure that out. :ack-1:

Gotcha.

Lol, judging from this message board posting it's the rightwingers, not lefties that can't let Hillary go and keep starting discussion about her.

I am a lefty and I couldn't give two shits about Hillary, she is now irrelevant.

You are a far left drone, yes! And you still support Hilary regardless of any words to the contrary!

I would also like to see the evidence of your superior reublicanness. Go ahead..explain how you are "more Republican" lol.

I love it when commie trolls give lessons on how to be a good Republican. It's almost as funny as when they dictate to Christians how to be good Christians.

Considering Kosh doesn't know the difference between his right and his left, and since you're obviously trolling, I think that would be a waste of time.

More irony impaired postings from a far left drone that started a trolling thread.

You can not show your proof so you go this route, we all know this what far left drones do when faced with the reality of having to provide proof!

Says the far left drone that supported the illegal wars of Obama!

So commie shaw can't explain how he is "more Republican" than Republican. Settled.

Did I say most, or did I say TheOwl32 and many of the Trump supporters, since Trump is far from conservative? I do not call myself a republican because I'm not with them on everything, nor am I with the dems on everything. That's what it means to be independent.
You aren't independent. You're a perfect example of a mush minded lefty who only knows what he sucks up from other mush minded lefties.

I played along for a while, but there's only so many times one can respond to the same bs before it gets boring.

You aren't independent. You're a perfect example of a mush minded lefty who only knows what he sucks up from other mush minded lefties.

How do you figure?

Gotcha.

Lol, judging from this message board posting it's the rightwingers, not lefties that can't let Hillary go and keep starting discussion about her.

I am a lefty, I voted for her over Trump and today I couldn't give less shit about Hillary, she is now irrelevant.
yep. they start hillary threads like the left starts trump threads.

way too often about these topics.

I played along for a while, but there's only so many times one can respond to the same bs before it gets boring.

Oh the irony impaired far left drones and their silly comments!

They run the same old debunked narratives that go back to the 60's..

Still waiting for you to prove you are more of a republican..

Yes it's boring to be exposed for what you are and then be subjected to the unpleasant reality that other people see through you.

We find trolls like you boring as well. Unoriginal, unwitty, unfunny and with nothing intelligent to say.

I already predicted your reaction to your exposure. So predictable.

Gotcha.

I am a lefty and I couldn't give two shits about Hillary, she is now irrelevant.

You are a far left drone, yes! And you still support Hilary regardless of any words to the contrary!

lol, what am I supporting Hillary for? Is she running against someone?

Never liked Hillary much, she always had more politics than ideas on her mind. But she would preserve Obama's policies and was still vastly superior to Orange Clown in every dimention.

Okay boys. Let's see who can repeat themselves the most times in the next hour. Except I'm not playing. You two have at it.

Gotcha.

Never liked Hillary much, she had more politics than ideas on her mind. She was simply vastly superior to Orange Clown.

See you cite far left religious lore and you have just proven you support Hilary!

Seriously you cannot make this stuff up!

They contradict themselves in one post!

Gotcha.

Never liked Hillary much, she had more politics than ideas on her mind. She was simply vastly superior to Orange Clown.

See you cite far left religious lore and you have just proven you support Hilary!

Seriously you cannot make this stuff up!

They contradict themselves in one post!

Me - Never liked Hillary.

You - That is proof you support Hilary!

29e062e3631110ba782eee7023494de2a38b630ae3348d87c8e1a5bfdfe62dbb.jpg

Forum List

Back