Trump supporters still obsessed with Clinton

just get hilary is good enough , if possible JShaw .

That's my point. Why Hillary and not the thousands of other people who deserve it as much if not more?

Why? Because she's a very convenient distraction and scapegoat for the president's supporters. That's the only serious explanation I can come up with.
Exactly what are we diverting from? Russia collusion? You mean what Hillary is being investigated for now?

Few things, actually. 1. the continuing astonishing incompetence in getting Puerto Rico its power back, 2. the Whitefish ... whatever the hell went on there, 3. federal indictment of someone related to the Russia investigation, 4. the weaksauce declaration of the opioid epidemic as a "public health emergency" that would do virtually nothing useful, 4. possible cuts to the amount you are allowed to contribute to your 401k annually, from 18k to about 2.4k, which would dramatically hurt middle class retirement, 5. cuts to Medicaid in the federal budget that will disproportionately hurt TRUMP VOTERS.

This isn't about distracting Trump's opponents. It's about distracting his supporters from the things the republicans are doing that are likely to hurt them down the road. If they can pull the wool over your eyes now, they'll be able to blame it all on someone else later.

That's my point. Why Hillary and not the thousands of other people who deserve it as much if not more?

Why? Because she's a very convenient distraction and scapegoat for the president's supporters. That's the only serious explanation I can come up with.
Exactly what are we diverting from? Russia collusion? You mean what Hillary is being investigated for now?

Few things, actually. 1. the continuing astonishing incompetence in getting Puerto Rico its power back, 2. the Whitefish ... whatever the hell went on there, 3. federal indictment of someone related to the Russia investigation, 4. the weaksauce declaration of the opioid epidemic as a "public health emergency" that would do virtually nothing useful, 4. possible cuts to the amount you are allowed to contribute to your 401k annually, from 18k to about 2.4k, which would dramatically hurt middle class retirement, 5. cuts to Medicaid in the federal budget that will disproportionately hurt TRUMP VOTERS.

This isn't about distracting Trump's opponents. It's about distracting his supporters from the things the republicans are doing that are likely to hurt them down the road. If they can pull the wool over your eyes now, they'll be able to blame it all on someone else later.
Lol, getting Puerto Rico power back? What do you think you can snap a finger and fix the problem? Their entire grid was wiped out. Opioid epidemic? Why didn't Obama stop it? Trump is doing a great job.

Lol, getting Puerto Rico power back? What do you think you can snap a finger and fix the problem? Their entire grid was wiped out. Opioid epidemic? Why didn't Obama stop it? Trump is doing a great job.

Whitefish was a 2-man , 2-year old firm awarded a 300m contract to get Puerto Rico's power up and running again. Um ... what? Now, Trump probably had nothing to do with it, but it still doesn't look good for him if the resuscitation of the island is going this badly. People make a good point when they say that in Texas, do you really think 3/4 of the state would have no power more than a month later? Probably not. I realize Texas is not Puerto Rico, but it's just not good from PR standpoint, so probably want that in the news as little as possible.

Trump was getting criticism for talking a big game about the opioid crisis but then coming out and declaring this "public health emergency", which does pretty much nothing to help. It's just symbolic, a chicken bone thrown to both his supporters and critics to make it look like he cares.

And the far left debunked religious scripture is now being run.

See how the far left wants to distract from own?

What does this even mean?

I didn't realize facts and current events were far left scripture now. Are facts associated with the left these days? I can't keep all these twisting definitions straight anymore. So I suppose that means the right stands for lies and bullshit?

Assuming I actually was on the left, which I've made plainly clear dozens of times that I am more conservative than liberal, what would I be trying to distract from? The democrats who don't actually have any power? Or a private citizen in some hot water over controversial, but not illegal, dealings? Who no one really gives a shit about anyway ... there's nothing to distract from there.

Lol. C'mon boys. This is getting downright sad. No one gives a fuck about Hillary ... except for you.
/----/ Don't you just wish we'd stop reminding you of Hildabeast. Ain't gonna happen you toad. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
mexican-word-of-the-day-nacho-still-nacho-president-fwd-20014914.png

I didn't realize facts and current events were far left scripture now. Are facts associated with the left these days? I can't keep all these twisting definitions straight anymore. So I suppose that means the right stands for lies and bullshit?

Assuming I actually was on the left, which I've made plainly clear dozens of times that I am more conservative than liberal, what would I be trying to distract from? The democrats who don't actually have any power? Or a private citizen in some hot water over controversial, but not illegal, dealings? Who no one really gives a shit about anyway ... there's nothing to distract from there.

Yes posting debunked far left religious dogma is facts to you far left drones and Hilary voters!

And yes many far left drones makes these claims that they are really one way, but their postings always show they are not.

And anyone that supports Obamacare has no room to talk about hurting the "middle class"..

Whitefish was a 2-man , 2-year old firm awarded a 300m contract to get Puerto Rico's power up and running again. Um ... what? Now, Trump probably had nothing to do with it, but it still doesn't look good for him if the resuscitation of the island is going this badly. People make a good point when they say that in Texas, do you really think 3/4 of the state would have no power more than a month later? Probably not. I realize Texas is not Puerto Rico, but it's just not good from PR standpoint, so probably want that in the news as little as possible.

Trump was getting criticism for talking a big game about the opioid crisis but then coming out and declaring this "public health emergency", which does pretty much nothing to help. It's just symbolic, a chicken bone thrown to both his supporters and critics to make it look like he cares.

Aaaand, there is the racism claim. You can always see what they are saying. Doesn't take long. There it is.

Yes posting debunked far left religious dogma is facts to you far left drones and Hilary voters!

And yes many far left drones makes these claims that they are really one way, but their postings always show they are not.

And anyone that supports Obamacare has no room to talk about hurting the "middle class"..

You need to go to the doctor, man. All that Kool Aid has finally eaten a hole in your brain.

Aaaand, there is the racism claim. You can always see what they are saying. Doesn't take long. There it is.

Where did I write about racism with regard to Puerto Rico?

First of all, I didn't. Second of all, if I were going to comment on WHY things are going badly in PR, I would attribute it to the fact that Puerto Ricans do not VOTE, not because they are Hispanic.

You guys are a fuckin' treat. I tell you what... wrong time and time again, yet you still think you're the righteous ones. It's adorable.

Notice how the hillary voter never brings up what the Haitians said about that great clinton foundation?

Oooooops, am I obsessing about the clintons again? LOL!!

They are such fucking scumbags.

Didn't Trump give 1 million of his own money for something? Didn't he refuse to take a salary....which means a salary for the rest of his life.

Oh, thats right. Obama and the clintons are poor. They need that salary. LOL!!!!

You need to go to the doctor, man. All that Kool Aid has finally eaten a hole in your brain.
/----/ Libtards wanted that corrupt career political hack as our president. You attacked our candidate non stop and pretend Hildabeast was eminently qualified to be POTUS. Even after she lost you clowns kept beating the Hillary drum, rioted and started this RESIST nonsense. So we will continue throwing her Thighness in your face. Deal with it loser.

First of all, I didn't. Second of all, if I were going to comment on WHY things are going badly in PR, I would attribute it to the fact that Puerto Ricans do not VOTE, not because they are Hispanic.

You guys are a fuckin' treat. I tell you what... wrong time and time again, yet you still think you're the righteous ones. It's adorable.
Shut up.

Isn't it despicable that the shitheads that voted for Crooked Hillary and gave her campaign money and are pissed that Trump won are the ones doing the investigation? Talk about the Swamp in the Justice Department but that is it big time. Meanwhile Crooked Hillary, the most corrupt person in politics, is still not in jail. None of those corrupt dishonest DNC leaders are in jail.

Oh these irony impaired far left drones and their comments!

See when you show the far left that the policies they support actually hurts those they say the want to protect, this is the result!

Another racist post from the far left drones!

Man the far left religion is strong in this one!

Forum List

Back