Trump supporters still obsessed with Clinton

I care about Uranium deals to Russia that have no logical reasoning

What the fuck? No logical reasoning? How about profits from acquisition of a company in a private market?? That doesn't sound like a good reason to you?

Keep brainstorming, you've got many conspiracy theories to polish off....we've got indictments.

I'm talking about HELPING a potentially hostile competitive nation corner the world market on mining and producing a STRATEGICALLY important and limited natural resource. There's NO reason for doing that. Because even tho they'd face heavy issues trying to export it -- they WILL have the ability to limit production in any one country and therefore affect world price and LOCAL availability of that commodity. That's what they were seeking to do. To make it EXPENSIVE for all of their "potentially hostile competitors" and CHEAP for themselves.

It's MORONIC and defenseless to help them do such a thing. Especially if they've already shown they will resort to bribery, extortion, and other illegalities to achieve that goal.

Once given the exclusive rights to MINE 20% of our reserve, they could just NEGLECT it. Refuse to fund repairs, improvements. OR ---- OVER produce just for spite in order to deplete that reserve and drive American competitors out of business. .

...or it's just business and your grand conspiracy theory falls apart.

latest

Here we find yet ANOTHER example of leftists not knowing how their OWN system and economy works. Giving rights to strategically important nat resources IS NOT "just business". That's why foreign acquisitions are ALL scrutinized differently than "just business"..

You are totally clueless. America has more Uranium than it will ever need and nothing about the sale of a Canadian ore processing company changed that.

Uranium 1 stories are not about national security - it was about 2016 election and now that bullshit brick was re-dropped to muddy up Mueller's investigation waters.

Time to get real, dupe.

Lol. C'mon boys. This is getting downright sad. No one gives a fuck about Hillary ... except for you.

So long as the hag is out in public demanding attention she will get attention. She's beaten, but not destroyed. Till she's destroyed she's a threat. Kind of like ticks are. She is the ultimate bloodsucker.

Maybe a poll is in order? :) I think there are PLENTY of people out there who want to know more about what the old hag has been up to.

put me down for the don't give a damn vote.

What the media is not stressing is -- Had the election gone the OTHER WAY -- there would an EQUAL or greater resistance and opposition. Just wouldn't have the cooperation of the willing American media. But we'd be equally screwed in terms of divisive, country killing, rigomortus.

Lol. C'mon boys. This is getting downright sad. No one gives a fuck about Hillary ... except for you.

So long as the hag is out in public demanding attention she will get attention. She's beaten, but not destroyed. Till she's destroyed she's a threat. Kind of like ticks are. She is the ultimate bloodsucker.

I agree. ^^

She is the ultimate bloodsucker, but the Clinton witch will be destroyed. Have no doubt about it.

I agree. ^^

She is the ultimate bloodsucker, but the Clinton witch will be destroyed. Have no doubt about it.

Can we set time on it?

So at SOME point you can actually understand that the reason you had no doubt is because you were a gullible idiot drinking too much rightwing cool aid.

I agree. ^^

Can we set time on it?

So at SOME point you can actually understand that the reason you had no doubt is because you're a gullible idiot drinking too much rw coolaid.

hehe have patience

don't despair!

I agree. ^^

Can we set time on it?

So at SOME point you can actually understand that the reason you had no doubt is because you're a gullible idiot drinking too much rw coolaid.

hehe have patience

don't despair!

I've been hearing that for decades now, what's different today?

I agree. ^^

Can we set time on it?

hehe have patience

don't despair!

patience child!

I agree. ^^

Can we set time on it?

hehe have patience

don't despair!

patience child!

Seriously, how many more decades do we need before "Clinton witch will be destroyed."?

Put a timeframe on it.

I agree. ^^

Can we set time on it?

hehe have patience

don't despair!

patience child!

Seriously, how many more decades do we need before "Clinton witch will be destroyed."?

Put a timeframe on it.

Do not despair....it will happen ....that I promise you!:)

Can we set time on it?

hehe have patience

don't despair!

patience child!

Put a timeframe on it.

Yea, I'm just asking for a ball park of when you think it will happen. Question too tough for you?

hehe have patience

don't despair!

patience child!

Put a timeframe on it.

Yea, I'm just asking for a ball park of when you think it will happen. Question too tough for you?

No, the question is not too hard.

the criminal witch will pay....GOD knows that.....and anybody with a working brain cell knows it too

let the dust settle.....

let it.....don't hurry things......

it's coming. I swear to you ok?

Trump's denouement, disgrace, and dismissal from office is coming.

I wish Clinton would be found of something in a court of law.

Both parties have to replace their leaderships and move back toward the sane right of center and left of center.

i chime in simply because i support President Trump but concerning 'hilary' . I'm not obsessed at all , i just hope that they get her if its possible Gentlemen .

Why is this a national concern? Clinton has little more power than JImmy Kimmel now. Her corruption, real or imagined, is just not significant anymore.

Again, why doesn't she just crawl back into her NY home and leave us alone?

Good question. I don't know. I wish she'd shut her obnoxious trap as well. But all this crowing for her head just looks like an attempt to draw attention away from the president.
Fuck you fucking typical double talking dickhead. Your kuuunt in a pants suit keep showing up to talk shows pedaling her pathetic book. A book that pathetic losers like you would actually buy.

You stupid fucking moron.

^^^ The frantic ad homs above reveal the unraveling mental state of a typical Trump supporter.

patience child!

Put a timeframe on it.

No, the question is not too hard.

the criminal witch will pay....GOD knows that.....and anybody with a working brain cell knows it too

let the dust settle.....

let it.....don't hurry things......

it's coming. I swear to you ok?

So within 2 years - right?

Forum List

Back