Trump supporters still obsessed with Clinton

Every time they make this about H. Clinton, it makes me laugh......how they are so obsessed with who is now just a private citizen.

Just like you far left drones blaming Bush for 8 years?

Based on you drones you would have thought Bush was president the last 8 years.

Every time they make this about H. Clinton, it makes me laugh......how they are so obsessed with who is now just a private citizen.

You mean Bush who left office with 1.3 Trillion dollar deficit, 2 wars and something called Great Recession?

That Bush? Lol yea why would anyone bring him up when discussing POLICY :rolleyes:

i chime in simply because i support President Trump but concerning 'hilary' . I'm not obsessed at all , i just hope that they get her if its possible Gentlemen .

Why is this a national concern? Clinton has little more power than JImmy Kimmel now. Her corruption, real or imagined, is just not significant anymore.

Again, why doesn't she just crawl back into her NY home and leave us alone?

Good question. I don't know. I wish she'd shut her obnoxious trap as well. But all this crowing for her head just looks like an attempt to draw attention away from the president.
Fuck you fucking typical double talking dickhead. Your kuuunt in a pants suit keep showing up to talk shows pedaling her pathetic book. A book that pathetic losers like you would actually buy.

You stupid fucking moron.

What the hell is wrong with you?

i chime in simply because i support President Trump but concerning 'hilary' . I'm not obsessed at all , i just hope that they get her if its possible Gentlemen .

Why is this a national concern? Clinton has little more power than JImmy Kimmel now. Her corruption, real or imagined, is just not significant anymore.

Good question. I don't know. I wish she'd shut her obnoxious trap as well. But all this crowing for her head just looks like an attempt to draw attention away from the president.
Fuck you fucking typical double talking dickhead. Your kuuunt in a pants suit keep showing up to talk shows pedaling her pathetic book. A book that pathetic losers like you would actually buy.

Trumpism syndrome - mostly incurable condition with severe symptoms of crude smalism.

You mean Bush who left office with 1.3 Trillion dollar deficit 2 wars and something called Great Recession?

That Bush? Lol yea why would anyone bring him up when discussing POLICY :rolleyes:

See how the far left will rewrite history? They completely ignore their own who have been far worse than Bush.

Hint: The Great Depression was in the FDR years. Although Trump is an FDR democrat!

Then again Clinton seems to be pushing for a 2020 run.

Trumpism

Far left cultism!

Lol. C'mon boys. This is getting downright sad. No one gives a fuck about Hillary ... except for you.
Incorrect.

Just as it is righteous to pursue Trump and Republican connections with Russia to the hilt, to the point of exhaustion...

So, too, is it righteous to pursue Clinton and Democratic connections with Russia to the hilt, to the point of exhaustion...

Your girl and her (former) minions are just gonna have to take their chances, like the Other Guys are obliged to do...

It is fair.

It is essential for the restoration of public trust in America's major political parties and America's electoral process.

Objectives which are far more important than Ruling Elitist A or B, by an order of magnitude.

I already said I don't care what happens to Clinton. She could trip and fall into an active volcano for all I care. I just don't think all the whooping and hollering is substantiated by the facts. It's a big fat distraction that came just in time as this whole Mueller thing popped back up. Hmmm ....

I already said I don't care what happens to Clinton. She could trip and fall into an active volcano for all I care. I just don't think all the whooping and hollering is substantiated by the facts. It's a big fat distraction that came just in time as this whole Mueller thing popped back up. Hmmm ....

:bsflag:

Um okay? So you're one of those people who just assumes everyone else is lying, but expects to be taken at his word, I'm guessing? That's nice.

Blow it out of your ass. If you did not care what happens to the fucking Clintons, you would not have started this thread.

Or....

Do you not see your typical double talking hypocrisy?

Of course you don't.

Blow it out of your ass. If you did not care what happens to the fucking Clintons, you would not have started this thread.

Or....

Do you not see your typical double talking hypocrisy?

Of course you don't.

You are actually too dumb to live.

Um okay? So you're one of those people who just assumes everyone else is lying, but expects to be taken at his word, I'm guessing? That's nice.

Oh the irony impaired far left are at it again.

Lol. C'mon boys. This is getting downright sad. No one gives a fuck about Hillary ... except for you.
So you think crooks shouldn't be prosecuted ?

If there was any evidence she had actually broken a law, sure. But last I checked, there wasn't. Everything people are saying she did that was so bad ... none of it was illegal.

And even if she was breaking laws, I wouldn't care what happened to her, no more than I'd care if some other white collar criminal was locked up.

just get hilary is good enough , if possible JShaw .

That's my point. Why Hillary and not the thousands of other people who deserve it as much if not more?

Why? Because she's a very convenient distraction and scapegoat for the president's supporters. That's the only serious explanation I can come up with.
Exactly what are we diverting from? Russia collusion? You mean what Hillary is being investigated for now?

So you think crooks shouldn't be prosecuted ?

If there was any evidence she had actually broken a law, sure. But last I checked, there wasn't. Everything people are saying she did that was so bad ... none of it was illegal.

And even if she was breaking laws, I wouldn't care what happened to her, no more than I'd care if some other white collar criminal was locked up.
Oh my, even podesta said more than likely she gave classified information to our enemies. She should rot in jail just for that reason.

So you should have no problem seeing her do the perp walk. Interesting that you should think corruption is just no big deal. Hey, she got away with it, no one should care any more.

Last edited:
Hate motivates people. Hillary is head and shoulders morally above draft dodger and sexual predator Donnie John Trump, but you'd never know it. HRC hatred shows how easily some can be led and how they come to believe and follow.

Why Republicans secretly yearn for a Hillary Clinton presidency

"Passionate hatred can give meaning and purpose to an empty life. Thus people haunted by the purposelessness of their lives try to find a new content not only by dedicating themselves to a holy cause but also by nursing a fanatical grievance." Eric Hoffer

'Russia’s purchase of the company "had as much of an impact on national security as it would have if they set the money on fire," said Jeffrey Lewis, a nuclear nonproliferation expert at the Middlebury Institute and former director at the New America Foundation, in an interview with PolitiFact last year. "That’s probably why (CFIUS and the NRC) approved it." Hillary Clinton, Russia, and uranium: What you need to know

FACT CHECK: Hillary Clinton Gave 20 Percent of United States' Uranium to Russia in Exchange for Clinton Foundation Donations?
FACT CHECK: Did Hillary Clinton Tell FBI's Mueller to Deliver Uranium to Russians in 2009 'Secret Tarmac Meeting'?

Truth is, I don't like the bitch either. The only reason I thought her better than Trump was because she doesn't ramble nonsense on Twitter and actually knows a bit about law and politics. When she lost, I was mostly indifferent.

But she's a nobody now. All this vitriol toward her is just giving her credit and relevance that she doesn't deserve.

She is relevant as to what the dems WANT and were willing to support.

And as we cons are often questioned as to why we voted for Trump, discussing the alternative is of course on topic.

Actually Hillary was pretty unpopular with democrats, which is why she failed. Very few people actually liked her. They just hated Trump more.

So that's not exactly the strongest of arguments.

Yeah, that's why she got 3 million more popular votes.
She got that because of the loons in new York and California.

Forum List

Back