Trump supporters still obsessed with Clinton

i chime in simply because i support President Trump but concerning 'hilary' . I'm not obsessed at all , i just hope that they get her if its possible Gentlemen .

Why is this a national concern? Clinton has little more power than JImmy Kimmel now. Her corruption, real or imagined, is just not significant anymore.

Who would you hire to watch your home a known criminal or someone with a clean slate. Are you that out of touch with reality.
Jesus christ are you fkrs so out of it you can't figure out that the problem is SHE IS A CRIMINAL who has committed crimes again Humanity on so many levels you sutpid asses wouldn't believe it anyway.

Do you really want someone who can kill your own mother, brother or sister running this Country..

you mean nothing to them you are nothing more than a slave to them, they use you stupid asses ...

View attachment 157245

There are a lot of criminals out there. Should we launch federal investigations into all of them?

just get hilary is good enough , if possible JShaw .

That's my point. Why Hillary and not the thousands of other people who deserve it as much if not more?

Why? Because she's a very convenient distraction and scapegoat for the president's supporters. That's the only serious explanation I can come up with.

When are lefties going to tire of Alinsky tactics? Even when they haven't won a significant election in the last six years they still pretend that Americans can't see through Alinsky's marxist rhetoric. This one might fall into Tactic "7 or 8 or 11

Lol. C'mon boys. This is getting downright sad. No one gives a fuck about Hillary ... except for you.

You dems feel comfortable whining about slavery, something that ended before your great grandfather was born, and you think it's funny that we still talk about Hillary?

.LOL!!!!

Wtf ... does slavery have to do with this topic?

I expected some diversionary tactics from the Trump boys, but I didn't expect slavery. Man that is some left field shit right there.

It's a counter example of you guys bring up shit from WAY longer ago than Hillary.

I thought that was obvious.

Oh, wait, was that just you playing dumb?

Sorry, that was well done. You were completely convincing.

And who is "you guys"?

You can't really expect me to go down this rabbit hole. Nice try though.

lol!!! Your dishonesty is noted and laughed at. You know who you are.

Lol. C'mon boys. This is getting downright sad. No one gives a fuck about Hillary ... except for you.

You dems feel comfortable whining about slavery, something that ended before your great grandfather was born, and you think it's funny that we still talk about Hillary?

.LOL!!!!

I expected some diversionary tactics from the Trump boys, but I didn't expect slavery. Man that is some left field shit right there.

It's a counter example of you guys bring up shit from WAY longer ago than Hillary.

And who is "you guys"?

Okay. Whatever you say buddy.

BTW, anyone who supports The Donald and lectures other people about dishonesty isn't very honest themselves, friend.

When are lefties going to tire of Alinsky tactics? Even when they haven't won a significant election in the last six years they still pretend that Americans can't see through Alinsky's marxist rhetoric. This one might fall into Tactic "7 or 8 or 11

This has to do with ... what, exactly ? I'm not a democrat. I'm an independent who has voted for more republicans than democrats.

Nice of you guys to make so many incorrect assumptions, though.

Hate motivates people. Hillary is head and shoulders morally above draft dodger and sexual predator Donnie John Trump, but you'd never know it. HRC hatred shows how easily some can be led and how they come to believe and follow.

Why Republicans secretly yearn for a Hillary Clinton presidency

"Passionate hatred can give meaning and purpose to an empty life. Thus people haunted by the purposelessness of their lives try to find a new content not only by dedicating themselves to a holy cause but also by nursing a fanatical grievance." Eric Hoffer

'Russia’s purchase of the company "had as much of an impact on national security as it would have if they set the money on fire," said Jeffrey Lewis, a nuclear nonproliferation expert at the Middlebury Institute and former director at the New America Foundation, in an interview with PolitiFact last year. "That’s probably why (CFIUS and the NRC) approved it." Hillary Clinton, Russia, and uranium: What you need to know

FACT CHECK: Hillary Clinton Gave 20 Percent of United States' Uranium to Russia in Exchange for Clinton Foundation Donations?
FACT CHECK: Did Hillary Clinton Tell FBI's Mueller to Deliver Uranium to Russians in 2009 'Secret Tarmac Meeting'?

.LOL!!!!

And who is "you guys"?

Okay. Whatever you say buddy.

BTW, anyone who supports The Donald and lectures other people about dishonesty isn't very honest themselves, friend.

Says the guy pretending to not know what I meant by "you guys".

Hate motivates people. Hillary is head and shoulders morally above draft dodger and sexual predator Donnie John Trump, but you'd never know it. HRC hatred shows how easily some can be led and how they come to believe and follow....

Part of the reason we cons discuss Hillary as much as we do, is that hillary fans keep bringing her up.

Like this.

Hate motivates people. Hillary is head and shoulders morally above draft dodger and sexual predator Donnie John Trump, but you'd never know it. HRC hatred shows how easily some can be led and how they come to believe and follow.

"Passionate hatred can give meaning and purpose to an empty life. Thus people haunted by the purposelessness of their lives try to find a new content not only by dedicating themselves to a holy cause but also by nursing a fanatical grievance." Eric Hoffer

'Russia’s purchase of the company "had as much of an impact on national security as it would have if they set the money on fire," said Jeffrey Lewis, a nuclear nonproliferation expert at the Middlebury Institute and former director at the New America Foundation, in an interview with PolitiFact last year. "That’s probably why (CFIUS and the NRC) approved it." Hillary Clinton, Russia, and uranium: What you need to know

FACT CHECK: Hillary Clinton Gave 20 Percent of United States' Uranium to Russia in Exchange for Clinton Foundation Donations?
FACT CHECK: Did Hillary Clinton Tell FBI's Mueller to Deliver Uranium to Russians in 2009 'Secret Tarmac Meeting'?

Truth is, I don't like the bitch either. The only reason I thought her better than Trump was because she doesn't ramble nonsense on Twitter and actually knows a bit about law and politics. When she lost, I was mostly indifferent.

But she's a nobody now. All this vitriol toward her is just giving her credit and relevance that she doesn't deserve.

Hate motivates people. Hillary is head and shoulders morally above draft dodger and sexual predator Donnie John Trump, but you'd never know it. HRC hatred shows how easily some can be led and how they come to believe and follow....

Part of the reason we cons discuss Hillary as much as we do, is that hillary fans keep bringing her up.

Like this.

no it's not. it's because you're losers

Truth is, I don't like the bitch either. The only reason I thought her better than Trump was because she doesn't ramble nonsense on Twitter and actually knows a bit about law and politics. When she lost, I was mostly indifferent.

But she's a nobody now. All this vitriol toward her is just giving her credit and relevance that she doesn't deserve.

She is relevant as to what the dems WANT and were willing to support.

And as we cons are often questioned as to why we voted for Trump, discussing the alternative is of course on topic.

Like this.

no it's not. it's because you're losers

YOur hate has made you weak. And stupid. And ugly. ANd wrong. And an ass.

And as we cons are often questioned as to why we voted for Trump, discussing the alternative is of course on topic.

Actually Hillary was pretty unpopular with democrats, which is why she failed. Very few people actually liked her. They just hated Trump more.

So that's not exactly the strongest of arguments.

Actually Hillary was pretty unpopular with democrats, which is why she failed. Very few people actually liked her. They just hated Trump more.

Yeah, that's why she got 3 million more popular votes.

Yeah, that's why she got 3 million more popular votes.

She lost to Donald Trump. Her approval ratings were abysmal. I rarely ever encountered a soul who said they liked Hillary. They were like, "eh ... I don't really like Hillary, but we can't have a President Trump".

Hillary was unpopular. Deal with it. You have to be a special level of unlikable to lose to a president with a sub-40 approval rating.

Forum List

Back