Trump supporters: What do you think of this information?

The same thing everyone else was pleading with him to do. Call them off and condemn their behavior.

Even members of his own administration say that he threw gasoline on the fire with his tweet about Mike Pence. They were so disgusted by that behavior that they decided to resign over it. Why don’t you see anything wrong with what he did?

Because cult.
Is your continual use of "Because cult" supposed to be thought provoking?

I'll keep this as short and clean as I can. I'll leave everything that led to the attack on Capitol out of it:

We know that...
  1. President Trump sat in the dining room next to the Oval Office for about two hours during the attack on the Capitol
  2. Virtually everyone around him was pleading with him to do whatever it took to stop the attack
  3. A wide variety of political allies were texting his Chief of Staff, pleading with him as well
  4. With the Media Room and national cameras not 60 seconds from him, he refused to act, and instead chose to watch Fox News as it covered the attack
And here's a very, very specific question: What do you think of his refusal? Do you feel it was justified? Do you believe any of the above is fake news?

<YAWN!>

I think it's dressed-up narrative BS. Watched the clowns yesterday, it was nothing but a plea to "please believe me".

So all those Republicans, staffers and attorneys are lying. In front of the camera. Under oath.

While Trump's inner circle is hiding under their beds, afraid of testifying. They're the honest ones. They're the patriots.

The alternate universe remains alive and well.

Liberal interest in January 6th....... 101.

1) There are 2300 capitol police, yet on a day where they were given weeks notice that there is credible evidence of online activity that it could go bad.... they not only didn't increase police presence... but there were less than usual.
LIBERAL RESPONSE..... uhh.... Orange man Bad
2) There is several videos of multiple doors being opened by what few capital police were present - letting people in the building, literally letting them in
LIBERAL RESPONSE.... uhh... Orange man Bad
3) Democrat member of Congress stated they witnessed a capitol officer seeming to be working WITH the protestors, basically showing them where to go
LIBERAL RESPONSE... uhh... Orange man Bad
4) Trump has zero control of Capitol police. They fall under the supervision of Congress.
LIBERAL RESPONSE... uhh... Orange man Bad

I could go on.
All that matters to every single liberal here.... Orange man Bad.

I'll keep this as short and clean as I can. I'll leave everything that led to the attack on Capitol out of it:

We know that...
  1. President Trump sat in the dining room next to the Oval Office for about two hours during the attack on the Capitol
  2. Virtually everyone around him was pleading with him to do whatever it took to stop the attack
  3. A wide variety of political allies were texting his Chief of Staff, pleading with him as well
  4. With the Media Room and national cameras not 60 seconds from him, he refused to act, and instead chose to watch Fox News as it covered the attack
And here's a very, very specific question: What do you think of his refusal? Do you feel it was justified? Do you believe any of the above is fake news?

President Trump does not act rashly. A trait he shares with Pretender Biden MAGA

So all those Republicans, staffers and attorneys are lying. In front of the camera. Under oath.

While Trump's inner circle is hiding under their beds, afraid of testifying. They're the honest ones. They're the patriots.

The alternate universe remains alive and well.

The delusions of your cult are fascinating. Tell us about the pee tape Adam Schiff is holding on to.

I think that Pelosi should have accepted the 10,000 NG troops Trump offered her a week before the riot.

That's what I think.

Trump has been guilty since he prevented your goddess from ascending to her rightful place on the throne in 2016.
I've heard a lot of names applied to Hillary, but goddess ain't one. An I gotta point out that it ain't working no more for her to keep her youthful face by drinking menstrual blood of virgins and dining on live feteses.

Oh, that fucking ASSHOLE. He should have said it no less than 200 times or it is pure sedition!!!

:laughing0301:

He used it once so that gullible fools like you will say "He said to go peacefully". It's not how peacefully they marched to the Capitol, doofus, it's how violent they were when they got there.

It's an old crime boss trick so he can say "I told them to go peacefully. I'm not responsible for what happened". Plausible deniablity.

I have no problem with your tinfoil hat nonsense getting sent to the conspiracy theory forum.

How about you? Do you have a problem with it? Does it make you…upset?
When it contains proven facts it is factual not conspiratorial. If you could comprehend what you have read you know how I feel because I have been very clear about it. Take a break troll.

Forum List

Back