Trump supporters: What do you think of this information?

The former GOP is to blame for letting that unAmerican piece of shit to run under their banner. We all knew he would not comply with the established patriotic norms. All candidates have the right to challenge election results in courts but when the Judges decide, that it, the loser concedes, and we move on to the next election. We didn't use to go to war over some phony piece of shit losing an election.
TDSing. 70 million people you insulted. look at you.

There were Intel failures no doubt. The fact that Trump kept his plan to March on the Capitol secret aided those failures no doubt.

But more importantly… we now see that Trump was fully aware of what was happening at the Capitol and did NOTHING
They have no idea what Trump thought.

There were Intel failures no doubt. The fact that Trump kept his plan to March on the Capitol secret aided those failures no doubt.

But more importantly… we now see that Trump was fully aware of what was happening at the Capitol and did NOTHING
is a march not allowed in our capital? You should tell the million man marchers they all created an insurrection then.

Trump said "fight" more than a dozen times. You'll have to fight like hell or you won't have a country.

How are they different from the other two events: Intention and purpose. Both of the other marches were affirmations of principles. The January 6th march was to "fight like hell" to overthrow the government and stop the election of Joe Biden from being certified.

The Million Man March and the Women's March were both peaceful demonstrations. Both were affirmations of values Family values, women's values, and neither march resulted in violence, death or injury.

The women's march was a rallying cry for American women to protect health care, abortion, and for maternity leave and day care. The result was resounding defeat of the House Republicans in the 2018 Midterms.

You're good with this, right?

Trump is not un American. They have you believing in fairy tales.

Even Tricky Dick was an American Patriot. Benedict Donald? Not so much.

"and...please...

And as I look at the board here, while there are still some results still to come in, if the present trend continues, Mr. Kennedy, Senator Kennedy will be the next President of the United States.

Audience: [booing] No! No! We want Nixon! We want Nixon! We want Nixon!

Vice President Nixon: Thank you very much. And I want to say that one of the...I want to say that one of the great features of America is that we have political contests. That they are very hard fought, as this one was hard fought, and once the decision is made we unite behind the man who is elected.

I want all of you to know...[applause and shouts]...I want Sen. Kennedy to know and I want all of you to know that certainly if this trend does continue, and he does become our next president, he will have my wholehearted support and yours as well."

Audience: No!

Vice President Nixon: And my friends...my friends, with that I want to say, again, my deep thanks to all of you who are here; to those who have listened on television and radio. And again, my congratulations to Sen. Kennedy for his fine race in this campaign, and to all of you...

Audience: NO! NO!

Vice President Nixon: I am sure his supporters are just as enthusiastic as you are for me, and I thank you for that. ......"

is a march not allowed in our capital? You should tell the million man marchers they all created an insurrection then.
No one said a March is not allowed.

But keeping it secret until the last minute ensures that security will be lacking

Even Tricky Dick was an American Patriot. Benedict Donald? Not so much.

"and...please...

And as I look at the board here, while there are still some results still to come in, if the present trend continues, Mr. Kennedy, Senator Kennedy will be the next President of the United States.

Audience: [booing] No! No! We want Nixon! We want Nixon! We want Nixon!

Vice President Nixon: Thank you very much. And I want to say that one of the...I want to say that one of the great features of America is that we have political contests. That they are very hard fought, as this one was hard fought, and once the decision is made we unite behind the man who is elected.

I want all of you to know...[applause and shouts]...I want Sen. Kennedy to know and I want all of you to know that certainly if this trend does continue, and he does become our next president, he will have my wholehearted support and yours as well."

Audience: No!

Vice President Nixon: And my friends...my friends, with that I want to say, again, my deep thanks to all of you who are here; to those who have listened on television and radio. And again, my congratulations to Sen. Kennedy for his fine race in this campaign, and to all of you...

Audience: NO! NO!

Vice President Nixon: I am sure his supporters are just as enthusiastic as you are for me, and I thank you for that. ......"

TDS is severe with you.

No one said a March is not allowed.

But keeping it secret until the last minute ensures that security will be lacking
sure you are, you keep referring to a march to the capital as if it isn't allowed. why?

Thanks for that. It's a rare admission. If more Trump supporters were able to acknowledge his obvious flaws and mistakes, it would be a lot easier to take them seriously.

And yes, it goes both ways. Dems are just as busy covering up for their embarrassing leadership. But why? Why is party, for so many people, more important than country? Why isn't this "us" - the American citizenry - against shitty leadership? Instead of Ds against Rs?
By design.

Yeah... you just dodged right past the elephant in the room to, again, try and make it about all you want it to be about

Forum List

Back