Trump supporters: What do you think of this information?

For his border policy which allowed 42 terrorists that came in through the border, under Trump there were only 3. Isn't this Biden's fault?
Were the 42 caught by border patrol and that's how you know there were 42 terrorists?

When it contains proven facts it is factual not conspiratorial. If you could comprehend what you have read you know how I feel because I have been very clear about it. Take a break troll.
So you’re not happy with it. Sucks for you huh?

Deal with it.

There was never any such offer made. The national guard denied that Trump ever requested that troops be on standby. His claim was that he told Palosi that he had ordered 10,000 troops to be at the ready if she wanted them at the capital and she refused. The DC Guard said that Trump gave so such orders and that there were never any troops on standby.
Someone asked Trump or Pence and nothing happened.

I'll keep this as short and clean as I can. I'll leave everything that led to the attack on Capitol out of it:

We know that...
  1. President Trump sat in the dining room next to the Oval Office for about two hours during the attack on the Capitol
  2. Virtually everyone around him was pleading with him to do whatever it took to stop the attack
  3. A wide variety of political allies were texting his Chief of Staff, pleading with him as well
  4. With the Media Room and national cameras not 60 seconds from him, he refused to act, and instead chose to watch Fox News as it covered the attack
And here's a very, very specific question: What do you think of his refusal? Do you feel it was justified? Do you believe any of the above is fake news?

Your Jan 6 Shit Show is a bust. Give it up.

I'll keep this as short and clean as I can. I'll leave everything that led to the attack on Capitol out of it:

We know that...
  1. President Trump sat in the dining room next to the Oval Office for about two hours during the attack on the Capitol
  2. Virtually everyone around him was pleading with him to do whatever it took to stop the attack
  3. A wide variety of political allies were texting his Chief of Staff, pleading with him as well
  4. With the Media Room and national cameras not 60 seconds from him, he refused to act, and instead chose to watch Fox News as it covered the attack
And here's a very, very specific question: What do you think of his refusal? Do you feel it was justified? Do you believe any of the above is fake news?

It has been proven Trump recommended prior to 6Jan the National Guard be called up.
- This has been confirmed by numerous people to include Gen Milley.

Had the National Guard been called and used 6 Jan would NEVER have happened.

DESPITE THE CAPITOL POLICCE CHIEF TESTIFYING / DECLARING HE REQUESTED NATIONAL GUARD SUPPORT SIX (6) TTIMESBITH PRIORTO AND DURING 6 JAN...

The Sergeants at Arms for the House and Senate made the call / decision & said 'NO'

Speaker Nancy Pelosi said, 'NO'.

The DC Mayor refused and said, 'NO'.

....THEIR REPORTED READON WAS 'AESTHETICS'.

President Trump did his part. He told them how to make sure 6 Jan Would not happen.
- They did not listen - THAT IS NOT HIS FAULT!

On 6 Jan he asked his supporters to PEACEFULLY WALK down to the Capitol to support their representatives

None of Trump's supporters were at the Capitol when the violence at the Caitol started (but the FBI & BLM were)

None of the protestors who started the violence at the Capitol were at Trump's rally.

There were no National Guard protecting the Capitol
-- This was NOT Trump's fault or doing

Despite being warned nearly 2 weeks before 6 Jan of potential violence, there weren't enough Capitol Police on site, there was no Capitol Police leadership on site, there were no DC Police on site
-- NONE of this was Trump's responsibility or fault

President Trump urged protestors to GO HOME, obey the law, remain peaceful, respect the Police - the transcripts and witnesses confirm this EVEN THOUGH THE 6 JAN COMMITTEE ATTEMPTED TO CRIMINALLY MODIFY/ OMIT THE EVIDENCE & LIE

AGAIN - BOTTOM LINE - AFTER BEING WARNED OF POSSIBLE VIOLENCE 2 WEEKS PRIOR TO JAN 6, AFTER TRUMP RECOMMENDED CALLING IN THE NATIONAL GUARD, DESPITE THE CAPITOL POLICE CHIEF BEGGING FOR NATIONAL GUARD SUPPORT, THE3 SERGEANTS AT ARMS, PELOSI, & DC MAYOR MADE THE DECISION NOT TO DO SO.

HAD THE NATIONAL GUARD BEEN CALLED AND ON-HAND TO DEFEND THE CAPITOL 6 JAN WOULD HAVE NEVER HAPPENED!

download.jpeg-2.jpg

'B...b...but Truuuuuuuuuuump!'

1658511183469.png

We know that...

It has been proven Trump recommended prior to 6Jan the National Guard be called up.

DESPITE THE CAPITOL POLICCE CHIEF TESTIFYING / DECLARING HE REQUESTED NATIONAL GUARD SUPPORT SIX (6) TIMES BOTH PRIOR TO AND DURING 6 JAN...

The Sergeants at Arms for the House and Senate made the call / decision & said 'NO'

President Trump did his part. He told them how to make sure 6 Jan Would not happen.

On 6 Jan he asked his supporters to PEACEFULLY WALK down to the Capitol to support their representatives

None of Trump's supporters were at the Capitol when the violence at the Caitol started (but the FBI & BLM were)

None of the protestors who started the violence at the Capitol were at Trump's rally.

Despite being warned nearly 2 weeks before 6 Jan of potential violence, there weren't enough Capitol Police on site, there was no Capitol Police leadership on site, there were no DC Police on site

President Trump urged protestors to GO HOME, obey the law, remain peaceful, respect the Police - the transcripts and witnesses confirm this EVEN THOUGH THE 6 JAN COMMITTEE ATTEMPTED TO CRIMINALLY MODIFY/ OMIT THE EVIDENCE & LIE

AGAIN - BOTTOM LINE - AFTER BEING WARNED OF POSSIBLE VIOLENCE 2 WEEKS PRIOR TO JAN 6, AFTER TRUMP RECOMMENDED CALLING IN THE NATIONAL GUARD, DESPITE THE CAPITOL POLICE CHIEF BEGGING FOR NATIONAL GUARD SUPPORT, THE3 SERGEANTS AT ARMS, PELOSI, & DC MAYOR MADE THE DECISION NOT TO DO SO.

HAD THE NATIONAL GUARD BEEN CALLED AND ON-HAND TO DEFEND THE CAPITOL 6 JAN WOULD HAVE NEVER HAPPENED!

View attachment 673260
'B...b...but Truuuuuuuuuuump!'

He used it once so that gullible fools like you will say "He said to go peacefully". It's not how peacefully they marched to the Capitol, doofus, it's how violent they were when they got there.

It's an old crime boss trick so he can say "I told them to go peacefully. I'm not responsible for what happened". Plausible deniablity.

It was the Federal cops who were violent, actually.

DESPITE THE CAPITOL POLICCE CHIEF TESTIFYING / DECLARING HE REQUESTED NATIONAL GUARD SUPPORT SIX (6) TIMES BOTH PRIOR TO AND DURING 6 JAN...

View attachment 673260
'B...b...but Truuuuuuuuuump!'
WHY DIDN"T DEMS DO MORE TO STOP US FROM DOING WHAT WE DID ON JAN 6!!!

trump did make an offhand remark to his Sec Def Miller to have NG troops available to protect "his people".

Miller ignored him and it went no further.

Forum List

Back