Trump supporters: What do you think of this information?

Meaningless, because the hate for Trump and the cover up for the massive fraud is bipartisan.

I love how you dismiss the reasonable desire not to have a criminal conman overthrowing the duly elected government of the United States of America as "hate for Trump". Talk about a brainwashed cult!!!

People voted against a lying incompetent racist reality TV host, and in favor of sanity in government. The only "fraud" is that of Donald Trump and his criminal cronies.

^^^People, keep in mind the above opinion is coming from a person who enthusiastically supports forced vaccinations of men, women, and children, government-mandated closures of private businesses, and punitive measures against free citizens who refused an experimental medical procedure.

People keep in the the above opinion is coming from a person who enthusiastically supports withholding reproductive care for pregnant women and letting them die, lying to the American public, brutality in policing, and overthrowing the duly elected government.

It is a rehash of something that has been talked about since the evening of Jan 6. It was poor leadership on Trump's part.
Thanks for that. It's a rare admission. If more Trump supporters were able to acknowledge his obvious flaws and mistakes, it would be a lot easier to take them seriously.

And yes, it goes both ways. Dems are just as busy covering up for their embarrassing leadership. But why? Why is party, for so many people, more important than country? Why isn't this "us" - the American citizenry - against shitty leadership? Instead of Ds against Rs?

3 hours of VIOLENCE? you seem to have managed to avoid witnessing actual violence
thruout your entire life. How many were killed in the first two hours? Was there gunfire?
Bombs?

Baseball bats, crutches, flagpoles... Mob hysteria is the same every where.

I'll keep this as short and clean as I can. I'll leave everything that led to the attack on Capitol out of it:

We know that...
  1. President Trump sat in the dining room next to the Oval Office for about two hours during the attack on the Capitol
  2. Virtually everyone around him was pleading with him to do whatever it took to stop the attack
  3. A wide variety of political allies were texting his Chief of Staff, pleading with him as well
  4. With the Media Room and national cameras not 60 seconds from him, he refused to act, and instead chose to watch Fox News as it covered the attack
And here's a very, very specific question: What do you think of his refusal? Do you feel it was justified? Do you believe any of the above is fake news?

get back to me when you have his words that said "attack".

How's it any different than a million man march or the vijay jay marches? Desperation is unbecoming of you.

People keep in the the above opinion is coming from a person who enthusiastically supports withholding reproductive care for pregnant women and letting them die, lying to the American public, brutality in policing, and overthrowing the duly elected government.
Such crazy talk may go over big in canada but it wont buy you a cup of coffee in America

Last edited:
No---that has already been proven a lie- The hearings are putting up fake crazy nonsense "evidence" and testimony costing taxpayers millions (with inflation, the ukraine war, gas/baby formula shortages etc going ignored), while our corrupt Pelosi congress puts on a political show hoping that it will save their asses this november. This is bullshit, its an abuse of office, misappropriation of taxpayer funds, its a fraud flat out, and so much worse....

The witnesses are all Republicans who worked for Donald Trump. Every single one of them. He hired many of them personally. The only ones who didn't testify that what he did was wrong, are the ones who helped him do it and took the 5th - like General Flynn.

The witnesses are all Republicans who worked for Donald Trump. Every single one of them. He hired many of them personally. The only ones who didn't testify that what he did was wrong, are the ones who helped him do it and took the 5th - like General Flynn.
This couldn't be more obvious. But they don't care. This is war.

get back to me when you have his words that said "attack".

How's it any different than a million man march or the vijay jay marches? Desperation is unbecoming of you.

Trump said "fight" more than a dozen times. You'll have to fight like hell or you won't have a country.

How are they different from the other two events: Intention and purpose. Both of the other marches were affirmations of principles. The January 6th march was to "fight like hell" to overthrow the government and stop the election of Joe Biden from being certified.

The Million Man March and the Women's March were both peaceful demonstrations. Both were affirmations of values Family values, women's values, and neither march resulted in violence, death or injury.

The women's march was a rallying cry for American women to protect health care, abortion, and for maternity leave and day care. The result was resounding defeat of the House Republicans in the 2018 Midterms.

I'll keep this as short and clean as I can. I'll leave everything that led to the attack on Capitol out of it:

We know that...
  1. President Trump sat in the dining room next to the Oval Office for about two hours during the attack on the Capitol
  2. Virtually everyone around him was pleading with him to do whatever it took to stop the attack
  3. A wide variety of political allies were texting his Chief of Staff, pleading with him as well
  4. With the Media Room and national cameras not 60 seconds from him, he refused to act, and instead chose to watch Fox News as it covered the attack
And here's a very, very specific question: What do you think of his refusal? Do you feel it was justified? Do you believe any of the above is fake news?

Is this from the same source that said Trump liked to be peed on by Russian prostitutes? I love these stories!!! Can you tell me the one about the Easter Bunny and Stanta Claus French kissing?

Thanks! :thup:

It's amazing the Trump worshippers still believe that they can blatantly lie and somehow think that everyone is supposed to ignore reality.

It just underscores the need to put Trump, his cronies and all the Jan. 6 insurrectionists in prison for a long, long time.

The whole bunch of them are nothing but Putin's useful idiots.

It's amazing the Trump worshippers still believe that they can blatantly lie and somehow think that everyone is supposed to ignore reality.

It just underscores the need to put Trump, his cronies and all the Jan. 6 insurrectionists in prison for a long, long time.

It'll be fun watching you personally accomplish this, you impotent swine.

They have 0 evidence.

Forum List

Back