Trump supporters: What do you think of this information?

The FBI didn't investigate trump or his administration. They had no interviews with them, they served no subpoenas on them in search of info.
What no links proving your points? Why am I not surprised?

The FBI said no crime was committed, period.

J6 Reichstag Fire.

The Capitol Police were ordered to "Let them in" The FBI, Secret Service and Congresspeople somehow, had advance knowledge about the "worst assault on our democracy in like forevahhhhhhhh!!!"

A real hearing would have the Conspirators facing the death penalty for sedition and treason

Hearings never result in convictions or consequences. Hearings simply uncover the evidence.

There has to be an arrest and a trial before you can have a conviction or a sentence.

"Treason" is narrowly defined under the Constitution because the Founding Fathers didn't want "revolution" to be deemed "treason". That's would make them guilty of treason. So Trump's actions, while treasonous, do not meet the Constitution definition of "treason", which is: "Aiding and abetting an enemy in a time of war as declared by Congress".

I'll keep this as short and clean as I can. I'll leave everything that led to the attack on Capitol out of it:

We know that...
  1. President Trump sat in the dining room next to the Oval Office for about two hours during the attack on the Capitol
  2. Virtually everyone around him was pleading with him to do whatever it took to stop the attack
  3. A wide variety of political allies were texting his Chief of Staff, pleading with him as well
  4. With the Media Room and national cameras not 60 seconds from him, he refused to act, and instead chose to watch Fox News as it covered the attack
And here's a very, very specific question: What do you think of his refusal? Do you feel it was justified? Do you believe any of the above is fake news?

I think hearsay from obvious suck puppies of the committee means squat.

The same thing everyone else was pleading with him to do. Call them off and condemn their behavior.

Even members of his own administration say that he threw gasoline on the fire with his tweet about Mike Pence. They were so disgusted by that behavior that they decided to resign over it. Why don’t you see anything wrong with what he did?

Because cult.
Trump told his people to be peaceful and for the most part they were---protestors have the right to protest--- AND unlike the dems, the trump protestors went to the right place to protest--the capital where our corrupt politicians were hanging out.

For the most part, protestors (not including the fbi and soros plants) didn't do anything wrong----dems have done far worse in their riots and trumps people had a right to protest. You say trump should go after his people for protesting a corrupt electioN? When common sense says that the protestors weren't the problem---Pelosi refusing to lock the doors was.

Btw, have the dems condemned BLM And antifa attacks on innocent people --their looting---their burning down of cities---the rapes or murders done? Hmmmmm

I'll keep this as short and clean as I can. I'll leave everything that led to the attack on Capitol out of it:

We know that...
  1. President Trump sat in the dining room next to the Oval Office for about two hours during the attack on the Capitol
  2. Virtually everyone around him was pleading with him to do whatever it took to stop the attack
  3. A wide variety of political allies were texting his Chief of Staff, pleading with him as well
  4. With the Media Room and national cameras not 60 seconds from him, he refused to act, and instead chose to watch Fox News as it covered the attack
And here's a very, very specific question: What do you think of his refusal? Do you feel it was justified? Do you believe any of the above is fake news?

What's your "proof" for any of these allegations? The J6 reality show for idiots?

You've descended to a level of cultism I didn't think possible.

LOL

I don't care, Mac about what you say. You manipulate or attempt to, and get called out all the time. This board isn't easily manipulated-----and "kindness" of others who don't speak up and don't tell lying manipulative dem trolls where to put themselves has ended finally----the american people have finally had enough.

Once again, you live in upside down land. The days of Republicans lying about Democrats is coming to an end because the American people are sick of your lies. You still believe Trump's lies and there is no hope for any of you who do.

You're done, exposed, and finished. You're trying to run a 21st Century space age nation based on the foundation established nearly 250 years ago, by men who rode horses and shot with muskets, and who were born, lived and died within a 50 mile radius.

Trump told his people to be peaceful and for the most part they were---protestors have the right to protest--- AND unlike the dems, the trump protestors went to the right place to protest--the capital where our corrupt politicians were hanging out.

For the most part, protestors (not including the fbi and soros plants) didn't do anything wrong----dems have done far worse in their riots and trumps people had a right to protest. You say trump should go after his people for protesting a corrupt electioN? When common sense says that the protestors weren't the problem---Pelosi refusing to lock the doors was.

Btw, have the dems condemned BLM And antifa attacks on innocent people --their looting---their burning down of cities---the rapes or murders done? Hmmmmm
So, just to be clear, members of Trump’s inner circle and administration saw a huge problem with Trump’s behavior leading up to and on Jan 6. Several of them resigned over it.

And you don’t see anything wrong with his behavior.

Thank you, cultist.

Once again, you live in upside down land. The days of Republicans lying about Democrats is coming to an end because the American people are sick of your lies. You still believe Trump's lies and there is no hope for any of you who do.

You're done, exposed, and finished. You're trying to run a 21st Century space age nation based on the foundation established nearly 250 years ago, by men who rode horses and shot with muskets, and who were born, lived and died within a 50 mile radius.
In all seriousness, it's clear that they are simply not going to entertain any facts that do not assist them in their "war". And that's what this is.

Voices they trust tell them that they are "at war" with "evil" to "save America". Laws, rules, facts, Congress, decency, even the Constitution itself are all under suspension until their "war" is "won".

I'm dead serious. They're dead serious. I guess it would be nice if they would just admit it, but it looks like they're not ready to do that yet.

So, just to be clear, members of Trump’s inner circle and administration saw a huge problem with Trump’s behavior leading up to and on Jan 6. Several of them resigned over it.

And you don’t see anything wrong with his behavior.

Thank you, cultist.
See the post below yours, #150.

Hearings never result in convictions or consequences. Hearings simply uncover the evidence.

There has to be an arrest and a trial before you can have a conviction or a sentence.

"Treason" is narrowly defined under the Constitution because the Founding Fathers didn't want "revolution" to be deemed "treason". That's would make them guilty of treason. So Trump's actions, while treasonous, do not meet the Constitution definition of "treason", which is: "Aiding and abetting an enemy in a time of war as declared by Congress".
No---that has already been proven a lie- The hearings are putting up fake crazy nonsense "evidence" and testimony costing taxpayers millions (with inflation, the ukraine war, gas/baby formula shortages etc going ignored), while our corrupt Pelosi congress puts on a political show hoping that it will save their asses this november. This is bullshit, its an abuse of office, misappropriation of taxpayer funds, its a fraud flat out, and so much worse....

Seriously, you'd think it would be smarter to just not say anything.
At least then they could claim ignorance. Partisanship drives people into some pretty embarrassing corners. Denial ands spin when your side fucks up, screeching theatrics when the other side does. Pathetic.

In all seriousness, it's clear that they are simply not going to entertain any facts that do not assist them in their "war". And that's what this is.

Voices they trust tell them that they are "at war" with "evil" to "save America". Laws, rules, facts, Congress, decency, even the Constitution itself are all under suspension until their "war" is "won".

I'm dead serious. They're dead serious. I guess it would be nice if they would just admit it, but it looks like they're not ready to do that yet.

^^^People, keep in mind the above opinion is coming from a person who enthusiastically supports forced vaccinations of men, women, and children, government-mandated closures of private businesses, and punitive measures against free citizens who refused an experimental medical procedure.

We know that...

It is a rehash of something that has been talked about since the evening of Jan 6. It was poor leadership on Trump's part.

It is not new information, why do we have dozens of threads about it as if it is breaking news, more than eighteen months later?

Two hours?

How about the fact that it has been well over a thousand hours since the assassination attempt on Kavanaugh, and other attacks on Justices and their families and neighbors began, and Biden hasn't said a word to his supporters, to ask them to stop?

Forum List

Back