Trump supporters: What do you think of this information?

One image doesn’t represent most liberals, liar.

I asked you to back up your claim from this site and you couldn’t. You lied, again.

My point stands.

It wasn't that one image. That line of defense became a talking point for millions of lefties. It was used all across the internet by lefty trolls to big media and big tech.

It is not credible that you don't recall that. That was you telling a lie.

This fits with my point(s) about libs being liars. and you thus not being credible, while I am credible.

Everyone who reads this exchange, knows that "mostly peaceful" was NOT just that one image.

You have just lost this debate. I now look forward to what goofy ass shit you pull out of your ass to try to pretend otherwise.

It wasn't that one image. That line of defense became a talking point for millions of lefties. It was used all across the internet by lefty trolls to big media and big tech.
You’re using that image, liar. Not millions of lefties. Lies on top of lies on top of lies. You have proven that you are not credible.

My point stands.

You’re using that image, liar. Not millions of lefties. Lies on top of lies on top of lies.

My point stands.

I'm using an image that shows a line of defense of the riots that was used by millions of lefties.

Your denial is you losing this debate.

Everyone who reads this, knows that "mostly peaceful" was not just one image. That was you just proving my point about you not being credible, to be completely right. You are a liar.

AND, proves I am credible. I made a claim about you, without evidence, on hand, and now you have provided the evidence.

Thanks leftie.

I'm using an image that shows a line of defense of the riots that was used by millions of lefties.
You’re just digging the hole deeper. One can support peaceful protesters while condemning rioters.

You have failed to prove your claims. You have proven that you’re a liar.

My point stands.

You’re just digging the hole deeper. One can support peaceful protesters while condemning rioters.

You have failed to prove your claims. You have proven that you’re a liar.

My point stands.

When they call "fiery protests" "mostly peaceful", they are supporting rioters.

Peaceful protestors don't burn shit down.

As I predicted you are making my case for me. More and more, the more you talk about the rioters.

Thanks.

When they call "fiery protests" "mostly peaceful", they are supporting rioters.
You’re just embarrassing yourself now.

Most of the people who participated in those protests remained peaceful. Most of them weren’t rioters.

You have lost and you have proven yourself to be dishonest. My point stands.

Most of the people who participated in those protests remained peaceful. Most of them weren’t rioters.

same could be said about jan 6t…other then there are millions of less dollars in damage down, ans less people hurt and killed on jan 6

Sorry chief, you have a lefty standing in front of a burning building, talking about "peaceful protests".

And you are defending him.

If people DYING and buildings burning and looting and violence doesn't make a riot, then nothing does, and words don't matter, and everything is vapor and you libs can never be held accountable for your actions...

There were riots.

Correct. Most of those people weren’t rioters either.

Look at you flipping on your own argument. Thank you for proving my point.
huh? what argument am i flipping on?

with that said why can’t we have an investigation into the riots that caused far more violence ans were directed at our govt?

Correct. Most protestors weren’t burning shit down.

Only the ones burning shit down we’re burning shit down. I don’t support them.

If you block traffic and march with people who are burning shit down or killing people, but don't actually kill someone yourself, but you help with the "protesting" and the blocking of the cops and you dress all in black so that the cops can't fuind the murderers and the arsonists, and the looters,

you're a piece of shit rioter.

Guilty of what? The FBI says Trump committed no crime.
Why do you people continue to make excuses for/defend this man?
Don't you know he laughs at you "low class" (his words) rubes and has nothing but contempt for the very MAGAT type that is most likely to "support" him?
You are just a mark to him.
Another clueless sucker!
And just like those Trump University students the ONLY thing he has in common with you people is he wants your money...and he KNOWS you are all stupid enough to give it to him.
Other than that he wouldn't even share the same room as one of you.
He detests you.

Why do you people continue to make excuses for/defend this man?
Don't you know he laughs at you "low class" (his words) rubes and has nothing but contempt for the very MAGAT type that is most likely to "support" him?
You are just a mark to him.
Another clueless sucker!
And just like those Trump University students the ONLY thing he has in common with you people is he wants your money...and he KNOWS you are all stupid enough to give it to him.
Other than that he wouldn't even share the same room as one of you.
He detests you.

Except. Trump's Supreme Court gave the Religious Right what they have wanted for generations.

So, it seems like Trump, is happy to support those that support him.

That is the way it is supposed to work. And a far better deal than we have been getting from most republicans.

ANd compared to you hate filled leftards? LOL!!!

Trump was clearly the best choice and remains a serious contender moving forward.

Yeah, it is. There were only two people that could possibly win the 2020 election.
But it's still not a binary choice. You're not "choosing" the victor when you vote. You're choosing whom to support. Supporting crappy candidates isn't working.
It's a fact you have to come to terms with.
We're all coming to terms with it. What those terms are remains to be seen. It's not looking good.

Forum List

Back