Trump supporters: What do you think of this information?

Back up this claim, liar.

Personal observation from talking to many libs about it.

They can't help themselves but to defend the rioters, justify the riots, minimize the riots, attack those that defend themselves, or even try to run away, ect. ect. ect.

I'm sure if we discuss them for long, you will do the same. You will not be able to help yourself.

Your personal observation isn’t proof of your claim. So you’re a liar.

My point stands.

It's not? But I've dealt with at least dozens personally. And it is always the same.

What do you think it worse? One riot that killed no one, or hundreds of riots that killed dozens?

Call it whatever you want. It's the biggest dysfunction of our elections. Idiots voting for bad candidates on purpose.
But that has already occurred, by the time you get your binary choice. I don't disagree on bad candidates being presented.

It's not? But I've dealt with at least dozens personally. And it is always the same.
No, it’s not. Your personal interactions with a few people don’t represent all of those people. You’ve proven yourself to be a liar.

My point stands.

No, it’s not. Your personal interactions with a few people don’t represent all of those people. You’ve proven yourself to be a liar.

My point stands.

Barring any information to the contrary, it does. And there is plenty of supporting evidence from the way that prominent dems and the party as a whole deal with the issue(s).

I've known police in rust belt cities, that have been ordered to protect blm "protestors". I've seen in the news, dems arresting people for defending themselves against lefty mobs.

ect. ect. ect.

Barring any information to the contrary, it does.
No it isn’t but I can play your game. I’m against the riots and the left-leaning people I know are also against the riots. That makes you a liar by your own standards.

My point stands.

No it isn’t but I can play your game. I’m against the riots and the left-leaning people I know are also against the riots. That makes you a liar by your own standards.

My point stands.

Except you are lying. You know you are. YOu know tons of lefties that support the riots.

Except you are lying. You know you are. YOu know tons of lefties that support the riots.
So my personal observation doesn’t count but your personal observations do count? Notice how unreliable your claim is. You’ve proven yourself to be a liar.

My point stands.

So my personal observation doesn’t count but your personal observations do count? Notice how unreliable your claim is. You’ve proven yourself to be a liar.

My point stands.

Nope. I'm not the liar here. You are.

DId you support Rittenhouse being arrested for defending himself from a BLM mob? What about those lib friends of yours?

So according to you, you’re credible and I’m not. Now you just sound ridiculous. This is what happens when you get caught in a lie.

My point stands.

Couple of points.

1. What I am saying is to some extent occurring right on this site, and is clearly observable by everyone.

2. What I am saying is supported by the actions of Dem leadership and dem policy and actions.

3. You liberals are insanely dishonest, as a generalization.

4. I am credible.

Back that up, liar.

Your denial is stupid. It is clear in the way that lefties constantly defend, justify, minimize, excuse, the riots.

1658697781725.png

Forum List

Back