🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump supporters- What do you think of your boy now?

LOLOL

Uranium One??

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Lil faun sez? "Now you listen to me! That Hitlery did not get no money from those ROOSKIES that interfered in our de-MOCK-RACY! I just know that those dastardly ROOSKIES conspired with that Trump
to reveal the cheating and corruption of my beloved leftard clown posse party...and that's CHEATING!!"

(snicker)

Dumbfuck, the vast majority of money was donated by a Canadian not connected to the Rosatom deal and while Hillary was a Senator with zero influence on the Rosatom deal.

You’re just fucking crazy, delusional dale.

giphy.gif

Is it or is it not the duty of the State Department to investigate the backgrounds of any corporation that wishes to purchase a commodity like uranium that might put national security at risk? So, basically what you are saying is that the Hildebeast was merely incompetent and her accepting money to grease the skids and sign off on it was just mere oversight?

Yeah, you really are stupid...like you defended Liz "Pocahontas" Warren. You just double down on the "stupid"......

(snicker)

LOLOL

No, delusional dale. I’m not saying that. I didn’t say anything remotely close to that.

:lmao:

You’re just fucking crazy. :badgrin:

Nope, you are implying that the sell of Uranium One was legit and the fact that it ended up in the hands of those dastardly ROOSKIES was just misfortunate and not due to incompetence...just one of those things!!!!

lil faun = dumb, ignorant leftard.

Dumbfuck. Can you read??? Or is lack of comprehension your issue? I implied no such thing. I said nothing about the legitimacy of the deal. What I did was point out you're a raving lunatic asserting Hillary's vote was bought by Russians when in fact, the vast majority of the money was a) donated by a Canadian years before the Rosatom deal; and b) it was donated while Hillary was a Senator with zero influence over deals such as the Uranium One deal with Rosatom.

You're fucking crazy, delusional dale. :cuckoo:

Have you checked your 401K?
How is the tax cut working for you? The debt is exploding.
How many true jobs have been created?
What happened to Mexico paying for the wall. Now we (you) are paying for the wall
What do you think of the continual turn over of cabinet and staff.
What do you think of all that has been exposed by the Russian investigation
Do you respect General Mattis? What do think of points in the resignation letter.
What do you think of Trump's treatment of Putin and Russia, the crown prince and Saudi Arabia.
How has the denuclearization of North Korea progressed.

No different than I did two years ago.

It's all working the way I thought it would.

Lil faun sez? "Now you listen to me! That Hitlery did not get no money from those ROOSKIES that interfered in our de-MOCK-RACY! I just know that those dastardly ROOSKIES conspired with that Trump
to reveal the cheating and corruption of my beloved leftard clown posse party...and that's CHEATING!!"

(snicker)
Dumbfuck, the vast majority of money was donated by a Canadian not connected to the Rosatom deal and while Hillary was a Senator with zero influence on the Rosatom deal.

giphy.gif

Is it or is it not the duty of the State Department to investigate the backgrounds of any corporation that wishes to purchase a commodity like uranium that might put national security at risk? So, basically what you are saying is that the Hildebeast was merely incompetent and her accepting money to grease the skids and sign off on it was just mere oversight?

Yeah, you really are stupid...like you defended Liz "Pocahontas" Warren. You just double down on the "stupid"......

(snicker)
LOLOL

No, delusional dale. I’m not saying that. I didn’t say anything remotely close to that.

Nope, you are implying that the sell of Uranium One was legit and the fact that it ended up in the hands of those dastardly ROOSKIES was just misfortunate and not due to incompetence...just one of those things!!!!

Dumbfuck. Can you read??? Or is lack of comprehension your issue? I implied no such thing. I said nothing about the legitimacy of the deal. What I did was point out you're a raving lunatic asserting Hillary's vote was bought by Russians when in fact, the vast majority of the money was a) donated by a Canadian years before the Rosatom deal; and b) it was donated while Hillary was a Senator with zero influence over deals such as the Uranium One deal with Rosatom.

HOLY SHIT!!!! That has to be the dumbest and lamest spin on Uranium One EVER posted here. She had the final say in the deal and she was paid handsomely and that is but one of her many "pay to play diplomacy for a fee" scams. You must be exhausted because exerting the amount of energy to churn out that amount of stupidity and ignorance has to take it's toll.

Trump supporters are part of a cult, they'll defend him in their dying breaths after drinking the kool-aid.
True, but the Trump cult is far more self-deprecating and take things a lot less seriously than the Obama cult. They are far more entertaining. At least they know the whole thing is a put on. Hell, Trump even told them it is a put on. When Obama lies, his cult thinks he is telling the truth? :21:

With Trump, how can they not love him? Look at the lunatic they have picked to lead them?

f36.gif

giphy.gif

Love him more than ever.
Don't have one but those things go up and down.
Tax cut worked just great for me. The debt was exploding under Obama too, but you seemed fine with that. BTW, Congress controls the budget; guess who's in control of Congress now? Fix the debt!
More than I can count. At least they are good jobs.
What happened to Mexico paying for the wall. Now we (you) are paying for the wall
About the millionth time that's been brought up. There never was any timeline on when Mexico would do that. You just don't want that wall ever built.
Happens with every administration, especially now when we are trying to fight so many radical things while bucking the system.
None of it seems to have justified the investigation really or involved Trump much. Tell me, how many Russians have been arrested? And what has Mueller changed or fixed for the just-passed midterms or for 2020?
Do you respect General Mattis? What do think of points in the resignation letter.
Always respected the guy. Don't care about his letter. People come, people go. That is Washington.
What do you think of Trump's treatment of Putin and Russia, the crown prince and Saudi Arabia.
What did you think of Oblama's treatment of Putin, Israel and Great Britain?
Last I checked, Little Fat Boy was quieter than ever, no longer shooting rockets or making bombastic threats, And now he owes 500 million for that kid whom he killed. Go, Trump, Go! We can put that money towards the wall. Trump at his worst is still 25X better than Barry Hussain Soetoro Oblamma.

Last edited:

giphy.gif

(snicker)
LOLOL

HOLY SHIT!!!! That has to be the dumbest and lamest spin on Uranium One EVER posted here. She had the final say in the deal and she was paid handsomely and that is but one of her many "pay to play diplomacy for a fee" scams. You must be exhausted because exerting the amount of energy to churn out that amount of stupidity and ignorance has to take it's toll.
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

You're actually getting crazier, delusional dale.

You claim she was bribed for her approval (which you can't even prove she signed off on the deal) ... moron ... who bribes someone who has no influence to help them??

Yes, you really are crazy enough to assert Hillary was bribed while she was a Senator for a deal made years later when she was Secretary of State. The Canadian (not a Russian) who gave the money years earlier, must have been a fortune teller to know that Hillary would one day become Secretary of State and that he would bribe her to approve a deal for a company of which he was no longer a part of (He sold his share of the company before the Rosatom deal).

Yes, delusional dale, you really are crazier than you appear to believe that nonsense.

Oh, and where's your proof Warren "checked a box" of being a minority....? She denies doing so as does her employer from back then. So why are you posting your delusions again?

I was slow out of the gate. I liked trump but mostly because I hated Hillary (though I have to say she hated me first). Trump was a hand grenade we could throw into that nest of vipers. Probably to little effect I assumed but worth a try.
But then he was elected and as he went to work..and the ruling elites went berserk...and I realized I was seeing the greatest President since Reagan. As we close in on his third year in office I am thinking he is going to be greater than Reagan. He is going to be one of the greatest Presidents in history...not just my lifetime.
Can he do what we asked him to do? I think so. its not like anyone should have thought they would give up power easily or quietly. These elites will go down kicking and screaming. To them a lifetime of anti-american work is in danger of going down the drain. Years of hiding in plain sight and worming their way into positions of power with no accountability and along comes Trump cleaning them out. They have appealed to foreign nations for help but thats nothing new. Ted Kennedy appealed to the Soviet Union for help against Reagan.
Reagan was great but he didn't realize what he faced and was satisfied playing by the old playbook. Synchronicity with today was the Reagan Thatcher coalition. Today's uprising is paired again with Britain as they voted to leave the EU and rejoin the ranks of nationhood just as we voted to regain our nationhood. And they face the same thing we do almost exactly on the same timeline. Almost two years after their vote they are still being hounded by leftists who refuse to bow to their vote as well.
America and Britain are the last best hope. All over the world people are trying to throw off globalists. Hungary and Austria and Poland..Croatia and Slovakia come to mind. If Britain and America fail they dont stand a chance.
Today I think Trump more vital than ever.

Though I don't care for Jackson's Native American policies, everyone back then thought the only good Indian was a dead Indian. The great part about Jackson was he was pretty much like Trump, offensive, new money, anti-establishment.

He did a lot of the same things.

And, he shook the system up when it needed it.

Can't wait to vote for him in 2020.....

The best part....he makes you morons defend the very things you hate....you hate Mattis, you loved putin, you hate tax cuts......and that Crown Prince...is actually trying to liberalize Saudi Arabia.....of course you hate him.... kashoggi, the guy they murdered used to be a mouth piece for the Saudi government, until the new crown prince decided to let women drive cars.....then his ties to the muslim brotherhood, where he supported shariah and keeping women on a leash became a problem......

Our wonderful Pres. Trump is the best thing to happen to this country in decades.

He deserves to be praised and adored by all citizens for his unselfish service and dedication to the nation.

Only miscreants and malcontents will deny this fact. .... :cool:
Trump’s week of tumult shakes many in GOP

Senate Republicans saw the president effectively force a shutdown of parts of the government over his demands for $5 billion in funding for his wall on the Mexican border, after the Senate has passed a bill without extra border funding by voice vote to keep it open.

And all of this took place as the stock market crumbled, falling in part on worries about Trump's trade policies.

Asked if he thought Trump understood foreign policy, he smiled briefly before adding: "I kind of scratch my head."

------------------

DvCuYi0XcAApYpf.jpg

This just keeps getting better and better.

What part did they all play in Uranium One? Where are the Podesta brothers that were paid millions to lobby for the lifting of sanctions that were never justified to begin with? Why is China given such a pass when it has been proven that they have stolen technology via hacking? Technology that they bribed those like the Clintons to attain??!? OH!!! That's right, the Chi-coms are kindred souls of the leftard clown posse.

BTW, Putin, thank you for doing in a few months what the Barrypuppet admin failed to do...but then again, ISIS was always a deep state proxy army to begin with. Your butthurt and lame flaming cyber tantrums amuse me greatly.

(snicker)
LOLOL

Uranium One??

(snicker)

giphy.gif

Actually, you are going to have to concede.

You are right, it was Canadians, but they were intricately connected to the Russians.

Cash flowed to Clinton Foundation amid Russian uranium deal
Uranium One deal examined.
". . . . The ultimate authority to approve or reject the Russian acquisition rested with the Cabinet officials on the foreign investment committee, including Hillary Clinton — whose husband was collecting millions in donations from people associated with Uranium One. . . . . "

<snip>

". . . To judge from those disclosures, the only Uranium One official to give to the Clinton Foundation was Telfer, the chairman, and the amount was relatively small: no more than $250,000, and that was in 2007, before talk of a Rosatom deal began percolating.

But a review of tax records in Canada, where Telfer has a family charity called the Fernwood Foundation, shows that he donated millions of dollars more, during and after the critical time when the foreign investment committee was reviewing his deal with the Russians.

His donations through the Fernwood Foundation included $1 million reported in 2009, the year his company appealed to the U.S. Embassy to help it keep its mines in Kazakhstan; $250,000 in 2010, the year the Russians sought majority control; as well as $600,000 in 2011; and $500,000 in 2012. Telfer said that his donations had nothing to do with his business dealings and that he had never discussed Uranium One with Bill or Hillary Clinton. He said he had given the money because he wanted to support Giustra’s charitable endeavors with Bill Clinton.

Telfer’s undisclosed donations came in addition to between $1.3 million and $5.6 million in contributions, which were reported, from a constellation of people with ties to Uranium One or UrAsia, the company that originally acquired Uranium One’s most valuable asset: the Kazakh mines.

Amid this influx of Uranium One-connected money, Bill Clinton was invited to speak in Moscow in June 2010, the same month Rosatom struck its deal for a majority stake in Uranium One.

The $500,000 fee was paid by Renaissance Capital, a Russian investment bank with ties to the Kremlin. . . . "

Look, over there —> chemtrails! :ack-1:

If there was even a smidgen of doubt as to how fucking clueless you are about issues like how the Fed works? You removed all doubt.

Geo-engineering? Glad ya brought it up... as it is another topic you are utterly clueless on.

Taken this week.......
View attachment 236680 View attachment 236681
View attachment 236679
That ugly pumpkin orange color of those man-made "clouds" is due to the setting sunlight hitting the metallic particles that were sprayed earlier in the day. Only an idiot like yourself would look at these and say "Oh yeah, that's perfectly normal". Lil faun = dead from the neck up.
In case you didn’t already know it, delusional dale, you’re the forum’s laughing stock. That’s why folks do nothing but mock you.

Mocked by dumb fucks like you that touted the Q.E program along with the absence of rate raising? You are a joke...along with your butthurt leftard pals. I recall how you were "bookmarking" posts of those that predicted ( and correctly) that the Hildebeast would lose so you could later rub it in their faces....how did that turn out for ya? I believe that I am the only one that has rubbed your nose in the carpet like a dog that fights "potty-training".....sucks to be you.

(snicker)
LOL

Yeah, like millions of others, I made the wrong call on the election. Unlike you, at least I’m lucid and not babbling incoherently about Sandy Hook, Parkland, chemtrails, Comet Ping Pong, etc., etc., etc.

You are always babbling and making incoherent posts...like how Q.E was good for the Barrypuppet and leftards....the Fed not raising rates but how suddenly the Fed raising rates is the fault of Trump.

Yeah, you are an idiot, lil faun...and tell us all again about how Sandy Hoax was real, how this shooter waltzed into Comet Ping Pong and Pizza, fired a single shot through a closed door and destroyed the CPP&P's server....the one that was connected to eight other servers that were selling child porn and snuff films for bit coin. James Alefantis, a queer pedophile that had creepy queer music acts that made jokes about pedophilia perform at his "family friendly" establishment. Regale us with how that is perfectly normal in the mind of a leftard.

(snicker)
48382795_687756511619952_3924026638685175808_n.jpg

Trump’s week of tumult shakes many in GOP

Senate Republicans saw the president effectively force a shutdown of parts of the government over his demands for $5 billion in funding for his wall on the Mexican border, after the Senate has passed a bill without extra border funding by voice vote to keep it open.

And all of this took place as the stock market crumbled, falling in part on worries about Trump's trade policies.

Asked if he thought Trump understood foreign policy, he smiled briefly before adding: "I kind of scratch my head."

------------------

DvCuYi0XcAApYpf.jpg

This just keeps getting better and better.

What part did they all play in Uranium One? Where are the Podesta brothers that were paid millions to lobby for the lifting of sanctions that were never justified to begin with? Why is China given such a pass when it has been proven that they have stolen technology via hacking? Technology that they bribed those like the Clintons to attain??!? OH!!! That's right, the Chi-coms are kindred souls of the leftard clown posse.

BTW, Putin, thank you for doing in a few months what the Barrypuppet admin failed to do...but then again, ISIS was always a deep state proxy army to begin with. Your butthurt and lame flaming cyber tantrums amuse me greatly.

(snicker)
LOLOL

Uranium One??

(snicker)

giphy.gif

You are right, it was Canadians, but they were intricately connected to the Russians.

". . . . The ultimate authority to approve or reject the Russian acquisition rested with the Cabinet officials on the foreign investment committee, including Hillary Clinton — whose husband was collecting millions in donations from people associated with Uranium One. . . . . "

<snip>

". . . To judge from those disclosures, the only Uranium One official to give to the Clinton Foundation was Telfer, the chairman, and the amount was relatively small: no more than $250,000, and that was in 2007, before talk of a Rosatom deal began percolating.

But a review of tax records in Canada, where Telfer has a family charity called the Fernwood Foundation, shows that he donated millions of dollars more, during and after the critical time when the foreign investment committee was reviewing his deal with the Russians.

His donations through the Fernwood Foundation included $1 million reported in 2009, the year his company appealed to the U.S. Embassy to help it keep its mines in Kazakhstan; $250,000 in 2010, the year the Russians sought majority control; as well as $600,000 in 2011; and $500,000 in 2012. Telfer said that his donations had nothing to do with his business dealings and that he had never discussed Uranium One with Bill or Hillary Clinton. He said he had given the money because he wanted to support Giustra’s charitable endeavors with Bill Clinton.

Telfer’s undisclosed donations came in addition to between $1.3 million and $5.6 million in contributions, which were reported, from a constellation of people with ties to Uranium One or UrAsia, the company that originally acquired Uranium One’s most valuable asset: the Kazakh mines.

Amid this influx of Uranium One-connected money, Bill Clinton was invited to speak in Moscow in June 2010, the same month Rosatom struck its deal for a majority stake in Uranium One.

The $500,000 fee was paid by Renaissance Capital, a Russian investment bank with ties to the Kremlin. . . . "

You're not paying attention. The going craze is that Russians bribed Hillary with $145 million plus an additional half million dollars to Bill to give a speech.

You at least concede the money was donated by Canadians and not Russians; but you ignore the vast majority of the $145 million which was donated between 2005-2008, while Hillary was a Senator with no influence over the Rosatom in 2010. Even worse for you, Frank Giustra, who donated most of that $145 million, sold his share of Uranium One in 2007. He was long removed from the Rosatom deal 3 years later.

So all you have is a couple of million dollars donated to the Clinton Foundation, again, not by Russians ... but by the chairman of Uranium One. And according to the conspiracy, that was to buy Hillary's (by then, she was Secretary of State) approval of the deal. But then we come to the next part you left out. Hillary's approval alone was not enough for the deal to go through. It actually required a unanimous vote by a committee of nine individuals plus the president's approval; of whom, you have zero evidence any of them were bribed; and indeed, they would all have needed to be bribed to insure such an investment. Secondly, you can't even prove Hillary signed off on the deal. Her assistant claims he actually did and that she wasn't involved. He said he was the signatory on CFIUS deals, not Hillary.

And lastly is Bill's $500K speech. In reality, that was often the going rate to hire Bill Clinton to speak. I believe it was that year when Bill Received as much as $700K for a single speech. All you're actually doing is dreaming up a conspiracy because Clinton happened to give a speech in Russia at a time when he was traveling the globe giving speeches.

Here, if you possess the gumption to watch all 6½ minutes, you might just learn something. Delusional dale proved he lacked the testicular fortitude to last more than 3 seconds....

(snicker)
LOLOL

Uranium One??

(snicker)

giphy.gif

<snip>

You're not paying attention. The going craze is that Russians bribed Hillary with $145 million plus an additional half million dollars to Bill to give a speech.

You at least concede the money was donated by Canadians and not Russians; but you ignore the vast majority of the $145 million which was donated between 2005-2008, while Hillary was a Senator with no influence over the Rosatom in 2010. Even worse for you, Frank Giustra, who donated most of that $145 million, sold his share of Uranium One in 2007. He was long removed from the Rosatom deal 3 years later.

So all you have is a couple of million dollars donated to the Clinton Foundation, again, not by Russians ... but by the chairman of Uranium One. And according to the conspiracy, that was to buy Hillary's (by then, she was Secretary of State) approval of the deal. But then we come to the next part you left out. Hillary's approval alone was not enough for the deal to go through. It actually required a unanimous vote by a committee of nine individuals plus the president's approval; of whom, you have zero evidence any of them were bribed; and indeed, they would all have needed to be bribed to insure such an investment. Secondly, you can't even prove Hillary signed off on the deal. Her assistant claims he actually did and that she wasn't involved. He said he was the signatory on CFIUS deals, not Hillary.

And lastly is Bill's $500K speech. In reality, that was often the going rate to hire Bill Clinton to speak. I believe it was that year when Bill Received as much as $700K for a single speech. All you're actually doing is dreaming up a conspiracy because Clinton happened to give a speech in Russia at a time when he was traveling the globe giving speeches.

Here, if you possess the gumption to watch all 6½ minutes, you might just learn something. Delusional dale proved he lacked the testicular fortitude to last more than 3 seconds....

You really are a moron....the clinton's siezed control of the democrat party apparatus and everyone in that party knew she was running for President......and as we saw with the sand bagging of Bernie Sanders, their control was complete....so foreign governments were signing up early to get in with the next President of the U.S....if anyone was a manchurian candidate it was hilary.......who was bought and paid for long before entering office......

You are a moron....you are delusional...

LOLOL

Uranium One??

(snicker)

giphy.gif

<snip>

You really are a moron....the clinton's siezed control of the democrat party apparatus and everyone in that party knew she was running for President......and as we saw with the sand bagging of Bernie Sanders, their control was complete....so foreign governments were signing up early to get in with the next President of the U.S....if anyone was a manchurian candidate it was hilary.......who was bought and paid for long before entering office......

You are a moron....you are delusional...

LOL

You morons never quit being morons, do ya?

She first announced forming a presidential exploratory committee in 2007 -- years after the money from Frank Giustra started pouring into the Clinton Foundation ... and again, the president alone does not approve such deals. The nine members of CFIUS first analyze them and have to approve them. And again, Frank Giustra divested himself of Uranium one in 2007. He had nothing to do with the Rosatom deal in 2010.

You morons are actually stupid enough to claim a guy who was not a Russian and who had no part of Uranium One in 2010, paid Hillary $145 million while she was a Senator with no influence over the Uranium One deal which the Canadian investor had no interest in, do sign off on approval on a deal which she didn't personally approve.

Do ya see now why normal folks laugh at conservatives like the clown y'all are?

Trump supporters are part of a cult, they'll defend him in their dying breaths after drinking the kool-aid.
Trump is similar to Reverend Jim Jones, David Koresh, Marshall Applewhite and Sung Myong Moon. Very weird dudes who can con people into following them. More strange than cult leaders is those who relent to maniac cults. They are usually lost people looking for something that promises better than they have now. The promise is a lie that most people can figure out.
Are you speaking of the Messiah?

You are going to execute those who try and impeach

What about the impeachment of Bill Clinton who was duly elected POTUS. What about the pending impeachment that resulted in Nixon's resignation; Nixon the duly elected POTUS. I do not think we should impeach Trump. I feel he should be tried for his many crimes and thrown in jail if found guilty.

They should be executed. It will be done by the masses.

Clinton was not charged appropriately. He should have been charged with Adultery and castrated. Nixon assisted and covered up a conspiracy. She should have been executed.
Trump makes Clinton and Nixon look like choir boys.
You make a turd respectable.

I think Trump is the greatest POTUS in my lifetime.

My 401k is way up since he took office.
I'm paying less taxes.
He's allowed the creation of hundreds of thousands of new real jobs.
I'm not paying for the wall.
Mexico will pay at least some of the wall.
I like that Trump weeds out the bad seeds in his cabinet.
I laugh at the witch hunt that continues to this day to turn into nothing.
I do respect Mattis.
Mattis is allowed to have his opinions.
I think Trump has been as tough as he needs to be with Russia.
I don't give a flying fuck about Saudi Arabia.
NK has been brough to the table and we are still talking, that's a good thing.

Also Trump has bitch slapped a much deserving UN.
He moved the embassy in Israel where it belongs.
He has protected us from the rape, murder, and crime brought to Europe by the "migrants".
He gort us out of the Paris Agreement.
He got us out of NAFTA.
He has reversed 0bama's disastrous EOs.

I'd happily vote for him again and will in 2020.

And you are a partisan moron.
"My 401k is way up since he took office."

Liar. The Dow is up just 10% since he's been president.

It went up almost 150% under Obama. It tripled from the time it bottomed out until the time Obama left office. If your 401K is way up, thank Obama, not Trump.

Liar? You are an idiot. My 401k is way up, exactly as I said. From when Trump took office, exactly like I said. Not surprising that you know nothing at all about economics, statistics, the stock market, and investing. If you knew anything at all, you wouldn't be an idiot liberal. You don't have enough working brain cells to understand how a 401k could out perform the Dow because you are nothing but a partisan moron.
And again, you're lying. The market is up 10%. 10% in 2 years is not "way up." Way up is what we experienced under Obama.

Clinton:
  • DJIA: UP 225%
  • NASDAQ: UP 298%
  • S&P500: UP 209%
Bush:
  • DJIA: DOWN 25%
  • NASDAQ: DOWN 45%
  • S&P500: DOWN 37%
Obama:
  • DJIA: UP 149%
  • NASDAQ: UP 265%
  • S&P500: UP 167%
Trump:
  • DJIA: UP 10%
  • NASDAQ: UP 11%
  • S&P500: UP 4%

You are too stupid to be talking. Learn something about the subject you argue, stop wasting everyones time, moron.

It went up almost 150% under Obama. It tripled from the time it bottomed out until the time Obama left office. If your 401K is way up, thank Obama, not Trump.
Quantitative Easing.....ever heard of it? How many times did the foriegn owned Fed raise rates when the jug eared queer puppet was in office? You are hopelessly ignorant and uninformed......which makes you the poster child for leftardism.

Hope this helps!
Yeah, it's one of the things which helped the economy.

Your stupidity and ignorance is absolutely jaw dropping.
Look, over there —> chemtrails! :ack-1:

If there was even a smidgen of doubt as to how fucking clueless you are about issues like how the Fed works? You removed all doubt.

Geo-engineering? Glad ya brought it up... as it is another topic you are utterly clueless on.

Taken this week.......
View attachment 236680 View attachment 236681
View attachment 236679
That ugly pumpkin orange color of those man-made "clouds" is due to the setting sunlight hitting the metallic particles that were sprayed earlier in the day. Only an idiot like yourself would look at these and say "Oh yeah, that's perfectly normal". Lil faun = dead from the neck up.

He's an idiot. We're all dumber for having heard the stupid shit he says.

Your whining made me laugh this Christmas morning--and I mean that, I laughed out loud. I always appreciate a good laugh.

So, winning. STILL winning!!!

I think Trump is the greatest POTUS in my lifetime.

My 401k is way up since he took office.
I'm paying less taxes.
He's allowed the creation of hundreds of thousands of new real jobs.
I'm not paying for the wall.
Mexico will pay at least some of the wall.
I like that Trump weeds out the bad seeds in his cabinet.
I laugh at the witch hunt that continues to this day to turn into nothing.
I do respect Mattis.
Mattis is allowed to have his opinions.
I think Trump has been as tough as he needs to be with Russia.
I don't give a flying fuck about Saudi Arabia.
NK has been brough to the table and we are still talking, that's a good thing.

Also Trump has bitch slapped a much deserving UN.
He moved the embassy in Israel where it belongs.
He has protected us from the rape, murder, and crime brought to Europe by the "migrants".
He gort us out of the Paris Agreement.
He got us out of NAFTA.
He has reversed 0bama's disastrous EOs.

I'd happily vote for him again and will in 2020.

And you are a partisan moron.

Liar? You are an idiot. My 401k is way up, exactly as I said. From when Trump took office, exactly like I said. Not surprising that you know nothing at all about economics, statistics, the stock market, and investing. If you knew anything at all, you wouldn't be an idiot liberal. You don't have enough working brain cells to understand how a 401k could out perform the Dow because you are nothing but a partisan moron.
And again, you're lying. The market is up 10%. 10% in 2 years is not "way up." Way up is what we experienced under Obama.

Clinton:
  • DJIA: UP 225%
  • NASDAQ: UP 298%
  • S&P500: UP 209%
Bush:
  • DJIA: DOWN 25%
  • NASDAQ: DOWN 45%
  • S&P500: DOWN 37%
Obama:
  • DJIA: UP 149%
  • NASDAQ: UP 265%
  • S&P500: UP 167%
Trump:
  • DJIA: UP 10%
  • NASDAQ: UP 11%
  • S&P500: UP 4%

You are too stupid to be talking. Learn something about the subject you argue, stop wasting everyones time, moron.
LOL

No worries. Clearly, you find reality offensive.

Forum List

Back