Trump supporters: when it comes to “fake” news about Trump, is it ANY negative story about Trump?

Is there any negative coverage about Trump you can think of that has validity, or is Trump just perfect for some reason? I can’t think of a time when Trump supporters have ever been objective.

He is not a politician and he does not have the indoctrinated scripted speech.
And therein lies his problem. He thinks he can run the country like he ran his bankrupt companies, off the cuff and based on his instincts. A brilliant President could get away with that; Trump is far from brilliant and suffers from a tremendous lack of appreciation for his mental shortcomings.. Bigly.

He seems to be doing a pretty good job of it though. Even you would have to admit that.

Are you kidding?

Ok I was kidding. He's doing a wonderful job.

Whether you like it or not.

Is there any negative coverage about Trump you can think of that has validity, or is Trump just perfect for some reason? I can’t think of a time when Trump supporters have ever been objective.

And therein lies his problem. He thinks he can run the country like he ran his bankrupt companies, off the cuff and based on his instincts. A brilliant President could get away with that; Trump is far from brilliant and suffers from a tremendous lack of appreciation for his mental shortcomings.. Bigly.

What if he runs it like his successful companies? They do outnumber the bankruptcies

Since what, about 90% of the "news" on Trump has been negative or portrayed negatively, no doubt some of it was accurate.

It really is a shame that the "news" industry has dropped all pretense regarding their opinion of this guy.

But to be fair, he asked for it. He's committed the biggest sin in their eyes, attacking their "integrity" (har har).

Nixon had at least 90% negative reporting during Watergate too. If Trump-0 doesn't like negative reporting, he should quit doing stupid stuff.

Since what, about 90% of the "news" on Trump has been negative or portrayed negatively, no doubt some of it was accurate.

It really is a shame that the "news" industry has dropped all pretense regarding their opinion of this guy.

But to be fair, he asked for it. He's committed the biggest sin in their eyes, attacking their "integrity" (har har).

Nixon had at least 90% negative reporting during Watergate too. If Trump-0 doesn't like negative reporting, he should quit doing stupid stuff.
So you're going to pretend that 90% of what he does is negative, and that the media is simply reporting accurately.

Sure, got it.

Is there any positive coverage about Trump you can think of that has validity, or is the fake news media biased for some reason? I can’t think of a time when the news media has ever been objective.
Why don’t you just be an adult and answer my question? Then I will answer yours.

What's the worst negative coverage of HIllary that you admit to?
There’s plenty of negative coverage of Hillary I admit to. How about you just answer my question?

It is mostly the fault of CNN also who is against him all the time and right from the beginning of the primaries it is an overdose of anti Trump it gives the opposite effect wish by the medias

I've always thought all three of the 24 hour news channels were nothing more than entertainment, but at one point CNN did seem to try to portray some sort of objectivity. Now CNN is so rabidly anti-Trump and Fox so rabidly pro-Trump that MSNBC comes across as moderate. I guarantee MSNBC is bleeding viewership as the partisans on both sides switch over to their favorite echo chamber.

Ha, but you find him all the faults possible because he is Republican it was the same thing with Bush he defended his country after September 11, 2001 and again he was criticizing and Obama did Nothing except that for the American First for him it's American the third and he could not defend you against the terrorists he could not say the word, what's the problem with Trump? he protects you, he is there for you.
that's the problem of the leftist I think

An interesting trend I have seen from Trump supporters lately is their admission that he lies a lot. After a year in office even his most die-hard supporters find it almost impossible not to acknowledge. Just a few minutes ago I watched Greg Gutfeld on The Five defend his lying by saying, "This is the president we have now. He lies."

They admit he lied, but find it endearing. It's like they think he is only lying to liberals, and they like that.

What is the more negative coverage you admit about Hillary?

She misjudged how much Comey's crap, Russia's hacking, and crazies believing Trump's lies would effect the election. If she had, she would have concentrated more on Wisconsin.

Ha, but you find him all the faults possible because he is Republican it was the same thing with Bush he defended his country after September 11, 2001 and again he was criticizing and Obama did Nothing except that for the American First for him it's American the third and he could not defend you against the terrorists he could not say the word, what's the problem with Trump? he protects you, he is there for you.
that's the problem of the leftist I think
Actually Trump said he would investigate 9/11 (campaign promise), Saudi connections and whatnot. I don't think he ever will.

It is mostly the fault of CNN also who is against him all the time and right from the beginning of the primaries it is an overdose of anti Trump it gives the opposite effect wish by the medias

I've always thought all three of the 24 hour news channels were nothing more than entertainment, but at one point CNN did seem to try to portray some sort of objectivity. Now CNN is so rabidly anti-Trump and Fox so rabidly pro-Trump that MSNBC comes across as moderate. I guarantee MSNBC is bleeding viewership as the partisans on both sides switch over to their favorite echo chamber.
Me here in France I pick up only CNN for American information and French channels are also anti Trump

You are clearly in the minority.

'Nearly two-thirds of Americans say the mainstream press is full of fake news, a sentiment that is held by a majority of voters across the ideological spectrum.

According to data from the latest Harvard-Harris poll, which was provided exclusively to The Hill, 65 percent of voters believe there is a lot of fake news in the mainstream media.

That number includes 80 percent of Republicans, 60 percent of independents and 53 percent of Democrats. Eighty-four percent of voters said it is hard to know what news to believe online.

“Much of the media is now just another part of the partisan divide in the country with Republicans not trusting the ‘mainstream’ media and Democrats seeing them as reflecting their beliefs,” said Harvard-Harris co-director Mark Penn. “Every major institution from the presidency to the courts is now seen as operating in a partisan fashion in one direction or the other.”'

Poll: Majority says mainstream media publishes fake news

Is there any positive coverage about Trump you can think of that has validity, or is the fake news media biased for some reason? I can’t think of a time when the news media has ever been objective.
Why don’t you just be an adult and answer my question? Then I will answer yours.

Your question shows how little you really know about the things happening in this country. It shows as well, how the news media sources you trusted in are lying to you and playing you for a fool. I am well familiar with how CNN, MSNBC, CBS, and other mainstream media sources have done nothing but denigrate President Trump.

They also for some reason, fail to report the true state of this country since his election. They rarely if ever, give him credit for the many great things he's done in the short period of one year. All they can do is focus on the next in a long line of slanderous hit-pieces that invariably turn out to be false.

If there's anyone who is lacking in objectivity, it would be the vulgar media cartel whose only purpose in life has become the propaganda machine for the failed Democrat Party.

Your question shows how little you really know about the things happening in this country. It shows as well, how the news media sources you trusted in are lying to you and playing you for a fool. I am well familiar with how CNN, MSNBC, CBS, and other mainstream media sources have done nothing but denigrate President Trump.

They also for some reason, fail to report the true state of this country since his election. They rarely if ever, give him credit for the many great things he's done in the short period of one year. All they can do is focus on the next in a long line of slanderous hit-pieces that invariably turn out to be false.

If there's anyone who is lacking in objectivity, it would be the vulgar media cartel whose only purpose in life has become the propaganda machine for the failed Democrat Party.

Yes it is amazing what he did in Jan. or Feb. last year. Cant remember for certain exactly which month it was , but it was to help rual infrastructure .
We have a brand new public transport bus to link our cities. Something we have never had. :)
From Bisbee, Wilcox, Benson and Sierra Vista.
It will really help our elderly and veterans to be able to get to the Sierra Vista VA although everyone can ride it.

Yes it is amazing what he did in Jan. or Feb. last year. Cant remember for certain exactly which month it was , but it was to help rual infrastructure .
We have a brand new public transport bus to link our cities. Something we have never had. :)
It will really help our elderly and veterans to be able to get to the Sierra Vista VA although everyone can ride it.
Why would the federal govt. fund local buses in AZ?

This is just a typical Alinsky tactic. Accuse the other side about what you do all the time, this is not critical thinking., but it is a tactic to deflect from the reality of fake news.

Why would the federal govt. fund local buses in AZ?

Grants.
President Trump’s Plan to Rebuild America’s Infrastructure

Forum List

Back