Trump supporters; why are you so angry?

Here this should make you Trump supporters totally Crazed....SAD

CBS News‏Verified account @CBSNews

NEW: Women who have publicly accused President Trump of sexual harassment and assault will speak at a news conference, hosted by @bravenewfilms, Monday at 10:30 a.m. ET. The women are calling for an investigation by Congress of sexual misconduct by the president.

DQu5z7WVoAERs7C.jpg

Gee, if they were so brave, why did they wait until their alleged grouper was President of the United States to make their accusations?

WHy not try to bring him to justice back when he was just a TV star?

Aww, poor, baby. I feel sorry for you.

And that's not only a lie, but also the Logical Fallacy of Appeal to Ridicule.

My point regarding the painfully obvious flaw in his thinking, still stands, and you are still an asshole.
No, it's very true.

And that is still a lie, and still also the Logical Fallacy of Appeal to Ridicule.

My point regarding the painfully obvious flaw in his thinking, still stands, and you are still an asshole.
And yet it’s still true.
You arent very good with comebacks, are you. Correll is ass fucking you right now and thats the best you can come up with? :laugh:
Well, that's some interesting imagery right there.

Pretty much every time I see one of you post, you're calling someone nasty names, or spouting off some ridiculous conspiracy theory, or gnashing your teeth while stereotyping some group and declaring what scum they are, spittle flying from your lips while your face turns a bright neon red and your eyes bug out of your head.

Why can't you just talk calmly and rationally like a civilized person? Why must everything you say/write be tinged with rage?

They want the 1950s back, when women 'knew their place' and minorities just took the abuse. And gay people were ok to beat up and murder. They thought that is when America was great.
Or even farther back.....when there was slavery.

[

While proves my answer to the op.
you are stupid ..you will not believe your own ears as you hear Roy Moore calling for slavery bro

I saw what the article transcribed. It did not support their claim.

If they were so stupid as to not transcribe the part where he calls for slavery, then some other lefty would have.

POst it, or admit you just made up shit, because that is who you are.

Pretty much every time I see one of you post, you're calling someone nasty names, or spouting off some ridiculous conspiracy theory, or gnashing your teeth while stereotyping some group and declaring what scum they are, spittle flying from your lips while your face turns a bright neon red and your eyes bug out of your head.

Why can't you just talk calmly and rationally like a civilized person? Why must everything you say/write be tinged with rage?

They want the 1950s back, when women 'knew their place' and minorities just took the abuse. And gay people were ok to beat up and murder. They thought that is when America was great.

Wow. THe Race Card? What a massive surprise.

Fuck you, you piece of shit.
Aww, poor baby. You can’t run and hide from the racists on your side. Racist like Roy Moore who thinks the last time America was great was, ”....at the time when families were united — even though we had slavery — they cared for one another.... Our families were strong, our country had a direction."

And that's not only a lie, but also the Logical Fallacy of Appeal to Ridicule.

No, it's very true.

And that is still a lie, and still also the Logical Fallacy of Appeal to Ridicule.

And yet it’s still true.
You arent very good with comebacks, are you. Correll is ass fucking you right now and thats the best you can come up with? :laugh:
Well, that's some interesting imagery right there.

Oh, Bodecea, good morning.

Hey check back a page or two Tryone has been calling me racist.

As you requested.

The "Race Card"? I thought that kind of thing made you angry when others do it....and yet you are the one bringing it up. How many other times was it YOU bringing it up and then got all faux outraged over it?

Fuck you, you piece of shit. you hysterical racist ninny

Roy Moore: Reinstating slavery and taking the vote back from women would ‘eliminate many problems’
In a 2011 radio interview, ousted Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore revealed that he fervently wants to move the U.S. back to the 40s — the 1840s.
Now you've called Correll a racist and he's gonna get madder. Of course he's the first one who brought up a "Race Card", isn't he?

Fuck you, you piece of shit. you hysterical racist ninny

Roy Moore: Reinstating slavery and taking the vote back from women would ‘eliminate many problems’
In a 2011 radio interview, ousted Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore revealed that he fervently wants to move the U.S. back to the 40s — the 1840s.

Now post the part from the link that supports your claim, that he wants to reinstate slavery.

HInt: you can't because it is not there.

You are a fucktard.
If someone wants to eliminate all Amendments after the 10th, that includes the one making slavery illegal, correct?

Roy Moore then went on to claim the state of the union was better before 1965–the landmark year that prohibited racial discrimination at the voting polls. “By 1962, the United States Supreme Court took prayer out of school,” he said. “Then they started to create new rights in 1965, and now, today, we’ve got a problem.”

Aww, poor baby. You can’t run and hide from the racists on your side. Racist like Roy Moore who thinks the last time America was great was, ”....at the time when families were united — even though we had slavery — they cared for one another.... Our families were strong, our country had a direction."

It is interesting that your strongest "evidence" to support your smear of your enemies, is a vague and unclear quote from one old guy.

Was there cause and effect suggested in the rest of the quote? Did he say anything about slavery being why family was strong?

Really, if the GOP was half, hell a TENTH as racist as assholes like you claim, you wouldn't be citing vague quotes to make your point, you would be citing laws that mandate discrimination, or government programs that openly target minorities.

You are a race baiting asshole. Fuck you.

The "Race Card"? I thought that kind of thing made you angry when others do it....and yet you are the one bringing it up. How many other times was it YOU bringing it up and then got all faux outraged over it?

Issac is the one that played it. Try to be less of a dishonest asshole.

And as I told you, accusations of racism. Like always.

Here this should make you Trump supporters totally Crazed....SAD

CBS News‏Verified account @CBSNews

NEW: Women who have publicly accused President Trump of sexual harassment and assault will speak at a news conference, hosted by @bravenewfilms, Monday at 10:30 a.m. ET. The women are calling for an investigation by Congress of sexual misconduct by the president.

DQu5z7WVoAERs7C.jpg

Gee, if they were so brave, why did they wait until their alleged grouper was President of the United States to make their accusations?

WHy not try to bring him to justice back when he was just a TV star?
Ya mean like women did with Clinton, right? Oh, wait, you couldn’t have meant that because those women also didn’t come forward until Clinton was was president. But I’m sure you discounted their allegations just as conveniently for waiting until Clinton was president to go public with their claims.

Forum List

Back