Trump surrenders: last night's election proved that we need to put up GREAT Republican candidates

"Fox News, why are you so damn quiet now? Knowing everything, lying on everybody, bullying everybody, claiming to be holy, righteous and loving America more than anybody else. Speak up now - admit you just got your butt kicked royally and MORE to come." - Wacky Maxine Waters.

she's feisty.

OMG that brian krassenstein or whatever dude is a damn nut
I, of course, think he's perfectly sane, but I've been laughing too. What really surprises me is how many negative, smart ass replies the Pres gets when he Tweets. I'm surprised he can tolerate that.
I'll bet he never reads his replies unless they're culled for him by staff--the ones that agree.
you think hes sane? The dumbass hack is saying moore raped 9 children. Good grief OL
I misspoke. Thought the guy was someone else.

OMG that brian krassenstein or whatever dude is a damn nut
I, of course, think he's perfectly sane, but I've been laughing too. What really surprises me is how many negative, smart ass replies the Pres gets when he Tweets. I'm surprised he can tolerate that.
I'll bet he never reads his replies unless they're culled for him by staff--the ones that agree.
you think hes sane? The dumbass hack is saying moore raped 9 children. Good grief OL
I misspoke. Thought the guy was someone else.
thank goodness LOL

does that include those running for president?....because trump sure as hell aint all star quality....

is that why he won? beating 16 qualified Republicans and 1 criminal Democrat along the way...

Trump won by appealing to the nasty and ignorant people in our society. He's a pig that got all the other pigs excited.

It won't happen again (as was proven last night in Alabama).
i know many people who voted trump and they are not nasty or ignorant....they were just sick and tired of the same old same old....you happen to be one who got sucked into that judgemental mind set,so what does that say about you?...........

Trump mocked a disabled person, he encouraged his supporters to attack protesters at his rallies.

He himself stated that he could "stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody" and not "lose any voters."

He declared that he'd build a high wall across the entire Tex-Mex border.

If these don't prove that his supporters are both nasty and stupid, nothing will convince you.

Yes, your sick of the same old same old...highly competent, intelligent people doing their jobs well...that same old same old.
.highly competent, intelligent people doing their jobs well?.....who are you referring too?....

"this is a short term loss and a long term win. In two years, Jones will lose in a landslide to Mo Brooks." - Crazy Ann Coulter

Forum List

Back